Milley had a SECRET plan to INVADE Iran and Trump shut him down

Yeah, like that transvestite that stole some lady's luggage. Trump never should have hired him to be in his cabinet.

65640265-11544297-image-a-10_1671156435182.jpg

OMG yes....Biden and his handlers have an eye!!!! don't they!!!! to picking up the best excrement out there to work for them .....don't they??? :laugh:

So is that why Biden left all the weapons in Afghanistan. So the Taliban could have advanced weapons for conflicts with Iran. Trump was lied to by Milley.

View attachment 790626

That’s why the Deep State really hated President Trump so much, they wanted wars, he wouldn’t give it to them.

That’s why they installed Mr. Establishment who never said no to a war.

That’s why the Deep State really hated President Trump so much, they wanted wars, he wouldn’t give it to them.

We were at war everyday of Trump's presidency.

Dodging the issue. This is 100% about Zionist Fascism. The "deep state" and "establishment" stuff is cover. Trump fucked up because he didn't understand Judaism. He does now, hopefully. Trump stupidly packed every important job with a Zionist Fascist.

Those hiding this behind RINO and DEEP STATE and ESTABLISHMENT and WAR MACHINE are FUCKING TOO COWARDLY TO TELL THE TRUTH

THIS IS 100% ABOUT ZIONISM

PERIOD.

ZIONISM

JUST ZIONISM

ONLY ZIONISM

No other word is accurate.

Dodging the issue. This is 100% about Zionist Fascism. The "deep state" and "establishment" stuff is cover. Trump fucked up because he didn't understand Judaism. He does now, hopefully. Trump stupidly packed every important job with a Zionist Fascist.

Those hiding this behind RINO and DEEP STATE and ESTABLISHMENT and WAR MACHINE are FUCKING TOO COWARDLY TO TELL THE TRUTH

PERIOD.

ZIONISM

JUST ZIONISM

ONLY ZIONISM

Insanity

Correct! Trump stopped the war machine. It's no wonder they are trying to jail him now because he'll shut down the war machine once more if he gets back in.

PERIOD.

ZIONISM

JUST ZIONISM

ONLY ZIONISM

What is wrong with ”Zionism”?

It is simply nationalism for Jews. I support Jews having their own nation. That can take all the Godless, atheist fake Jews from here.

I am a nationalist and I support nations that defend and preserve their cultures, because I can respect other cultures. Israel should be for the Jews, even if I disagree with Jews fundamentally on religion. Arab countries should be for Muslims. Japan for the Japanese, Italy for Italians, and so on.

That being said, I understand not wanting to keep throwing them our money. That shit has to stop.

Forum List

Back