Milley had a SECRET plan to INVADE Iran and Trump shut him down

Come on, it's much ado about nothing. I'm no Miley fan but they make plans all the time and everyone knows that in a democracy Army generals don't operate independently. The "plan" couldn't have been much of a secret if the former president shut him down. Trump was paying attention but unelected phantoms and the generals are in charge when we have a mentally impaired commander in chief.

Bullshit. Trump massively increased military strikes while president.

As for the military industrial complex, Trump was their best friend given his priority was to open the flood gates of taxpayer dollars into their bank accounts.

Trump wasn’t respected because he was a moron who wouldn’t listen and didn’t work hard to understand the issues. He wasn’t respected because he disrespected people who did work hard, knew what they were talking about and told him things he didn’t want to hear. He wasn’t respected because he was an emotional child and issued vague pseudo-orders that no one could follow because they didn’t know if he was being serious or not.

In short, he was a terrible leader.

Of course he increased drone strikes, but there were nowhere near as many innocent civilians killed, compared to the Obama regime.

"Less than two weeks ago, the United States conducted a drone strike over central Yemen, killing one al-Qaeda operative. The strike was the last under Obama (that we know of). The 542 drone strikes that Obama authorized killed an estimated 3,797 people, including 324 civilians. As he reportedly told senior aides in 2011: “Turns out I’m really good at killing people. Didn’t know that was gonna be a strong suit of mine.”"

Obama’s Final Drone Strike Data

As for Trump:

"In terms of civilian casualties, there is no statistic provided by the Department of Defense. However, when aggregating the findings from the Bureau of Investigative Journalism for strike data from 2016-2018 in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, and Somalia, it can be determined that, at a minimum, around 150 civilians were killed."

U.S. Drone Warfare and Civilian Casualties - Eagleton Political Journal

Is that really his job, and is it enough to allow him to defy the chain of command without repercussions?

Here's the thought experiment. If a general thwarts what he is afraid is Quid Pro Joe's plan to get involved in a nasty proxy war with Russia in Ukraine (something the world can easily believe), would that be a supported activity?

I think Milley took a career risk, but Trump is really stupid and impulsive..

I think Milley took a career risk, but Trump is really stupid and impulsive..
Quid Pro is senile and cannot be trusted. Is that a determination a general can take and resist what he wants to do?

Quid Pro is senile and cannot be trusted. Is that a determination a general can take and resist what he wants to do?

Everyone that worked for Trump knew he was either senile, a moron or mentally ill. Everyone.

We know Milley was a piece of shit traitor.

We know that.

You mean: A "good neocon".

Besides, he hates Trump, so according to today's Left he must be a force for good - it's literally a qualifier that overshadows anything else.

Look at their sudden embrace of George W. Bush.

So ironic that the reaction to Trump is really the neocons wanting to dispense with him - the very same ideological cabal that once upon a time the Left professed to loathe.

They have no memory, but I sure as hell do.

Dodging the issue. This is 100% about Zionist Fascism. The "deep state" and "establishment" stuff is cover. Trump fucked up because he didn't understand Judaism. He does now, hopefully. Trump stupidly packed every important job with a Zionist Fascist.

Those hiding this behind RINO and DEEP STATE and ESTABLISHMENT and WAR MACHINE are FUCKING TOO COWARDLY TO TELL THE TRUTH

THIS IS 100% ABOUT ZIONISM

PERIOD.

ZIONISM

JUST ZIONISM

ONLY ZIONISM

No other word is accurate.
Anti-semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

You loyal peasants don't have the guts to grab a pitchfork and skewer the HeirHead guillotine-fodder who are behind our decline and imminent fall.

Forum List

Back