Milley had a SECRET plan to INVADE Iran and Trump shut him down

Were you ever in the towers.

Many times.

They had an aluminum skin

STEEL FRAMED skyscrapers

Did you just accuse me of 9/11?

You are one of the traitors employed by Zionist Fascism to lie and shout down truth about 911. You are an accessory.

And both towers were subjected to controlled demolition. The South Tower damage would have caused the building to fall to its side if it was not controlled demolition. It started to fall to its side, and the demo experts were quick. The back side falls with no force pushing it down...

Many times.

STEEL FRAMED skyscrapers

You are one of the traitors employed by Zionist Fascism to lie and shout down truth about 911. You are an accessory.

And both towers were subjected to controlled demolition. The South Tower damage would have caused the building to fall to its side if it was not controlled demolition. It started to fall to its side, and the demo experts were quick. The back side falls with no force pushing it down...

The floors were cantilevered off the central core. The planes cut the spine of the buildings.

Trump stated many "intentions". He was really poor at following them up with anything more than name calling.
I can state that Obama stated the same "intentions".
You can win a Nobel Prize for "intentions".

Trump stated many "intentions". He was really poor at following them up with anything more than name calling.
I can state that Obama stated the same "intentions".
Still, this was shrub and o war. Trump sent that letter and the military complex shut it down. Now, we have the grifter in chief funneling hundreds of billions into another country we shouldn't be in.

Still, this was shrub and o war.

Again (I do not know why I have to repeat myself so often) I have never argued they were not responsible for starting them. I believe both have a special place in Hell for that.

Trump sent that letter and the military complex shut it down. Now, we have the grifter in chief funneling hundreds of billions into another country we shouldn't be in.

We absolutely do AND I do not support that. None of that deflects from the fact that we were at war every single day of the Trump administration.

Hundreds of billions?

Counting the bio labs and other "spending" kept secret by Zionist Fascism, it is probably closing in on a trillion $

You did support an investigation into the Ukraine money funneled to Hunter Biden, didn't you..

LOL!!

Almost half in humanitarian relief.

And that’s just over ONE. Hundred billion.

Your plural was a lie

The Humanitarian relief was only needed because we agreed the provide the other also. Without that, there is no war.

Still, this was shrub and o war. Trump sent that letter and the military complex shut it down. Now, we have the grifter in chief funneling hundreds of billions into another country we shouldn't be in.

Actually true. The original plan was to use the 911 fraud to take Afghan and Iraq, and then Iran from both sides. HW talked W out of it. W did not understand that 60% of the Iraqi people - as W called them - were Shias and pro Iran, and hence such a war would be against both Iran and a majority of Iraq at the same time. W's understanding of Iraq prior to invading was that Karl Rove told him he'd get re-elected because the media would love him, and Rove was right... all W ever cared about.

"The Iraqi People" because understanding Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds was WAY BEYOND the intellect of the Faux "News" viewer...

Forum List

Back