Military leaders warning that Trump is a danger to America

Black owned businesses devastated, sacrificed on the alter of the liberal agenda.
I don't need to know who owns the business. I just need to make sure the goods are up to par, I'm not paying too much for what I'm buying, and get off the property with the rest of my money and the goods I purchased before I get arrested, just like everyone else.

Elite former military leaders have issued unprecedented levels of criticism against President Trump’s response to the protests. Former Defense Secretary James Mattis said in a statement that the President doesn’t even try to unite the country and that the American people need to find a way forward without relying on his leadership. Retired Gen. John Allen criticized Trump’s photo op in front of a church during the protests, saying it was trying to use religion to gloss over an abuse of First amendment rights. Other senior military and political figures, including former Joint Chiefs Chairman Mike Mullen, have also spoken out against Trump’s rhetoric and threats of force against Americans.

Current Secretary of Defense Esper counters Trump on using troops for control of demonstrations.
We may need these leaders if this scumbag of a man refuses to step down

Trump is attacked for taking a stand against burning churches.

That is not on Trump, but the Trump haters.
Oh bullshit. Trump is on campaign brain 24/7 and is so weak and cowering behind a military who won't go against their own.

Trump took a stand against burning churches and was attacked for it.

That really happened. That shows that the problem is not Trump, but you people.
The moron held the bible upside down The bible his Jewish daughter gave him

Oh bullshit. Trump is on campaign brain 24/7 and is so weak and cowering behind a military who won't go against their own.

Elite former military leaders have issued unprecedented levels of criticism against President Trump’s response to the protests. Former Defense Secretary James Mattis said in a statement that the President doesn’t even try to unite the country and that the American people need to find a way forward without relying on his leadership. Retired Gen. John Allen criticized Trump’s photo op in front of a church during the protests, saying it was trying to use religion to gloss over an abuse of First amendment rights. Other senior military and political figures, including former Joint Chiefs Chairman Mike Mullen, have also spoken out against Trump’s rhetoric and threats of force against Americans.

Current Secretary of Defense Esper counters Trump on using troops for control of demonstrations.

TDS thread 1,664

Trump is saying what we are thinking.

We don't need overpaid fuck ups like these assclowns to tell us how this works.
You already have them in the senate We call those ass faces republicans

We may need these leaders if this scumbag of a man refuses to step down

You will get 4 more years of Trump and like it Eddie, deal with it.
couple more days like friday at the dow blues And frankly ,I couldn't give a shit

Even I'm surprised how swiftly it climbed back up. I think because other than all this BS virus pandemic crap nothing has really changed economically.

Trump took a stand against the constitutional right to peacefully assemble.

You lefties had a choice of unifying around a very simple message, NOT BURN CHURCHES,

but you choose to be divided instead.

This is about you people being divisive assholes.

Trump could nuke a nunnery, killing everyone inside and you would justify it as the right thing to do.
You are a disgusting, mindless, Trump minion. The lowest vermin on the face of the earth.
thats what they say about people like you elmer....you people are a lot alike.....
A grade school comeback from a Trump supporter as you would expect; "I know you are, what am I"

Your're not giving anyone much to work with, asshole. Trying making an actual point, and you might be shocked at the level of response you get.

Sorry: But as far as I can see what Trump did was not a defence of Christians - it was an anti-Christian provocation. The bible in his hands was "burning" destructive - but the bible is not a war flag. The bible calls all US-Americans to stay together for all good things and good ideas and against all bad things and evil ideas - such as to stay together against Corona but also to stay together against racism. Racism kills not enemies - racism kills the own soul.

I said, "Don't burn churches"

ANd you call me a racist.

You people are fucked up and dragging us all down with you.

Get better. Stop being so crazy.

I have no doubt in your ability to rationalize your attack on Trump's anti-burning churches position.

Your "Reasons" are noted.

If the Bible was not upside down, would you support his actions?

If the bible was one given to him by a Christian relative, would you support his actions?

Of course not. Yet you offer these factoids, as though they are reasons for your position.

You hate. You divide. When you present reasons that have nothing to do with your real reasons, that is lying.

Trump is not the problem. You are.

Forum List

Back