Militarization of Police- DHS

Deterrence?

When being attacked by teapers who have already threatened to use women and children on the front lines when they start their revolution?

Being able to arrest bad guys with weapons of equal value?

Moving into locations where this is heavy fire to gain the tactical advantage?

Fight terrorists in case the unthinkable happens?

To safely respond to terrorist attacks and threats?

I can think of more reasons...just tired of typing.

Why wouldn't you want your police force to protect you?

Who was attacked?

You don't know what the word "attack" means.

You will, though. And I anticipate you will cower behind any kid you can get your hands on.

Who was attacked??? You make no sense.

As for your continued threats of a Teaper attack...noted once again. I look forward to that day...and I assure you, I will not be cowering.

To quote you: "When being attacked by teapers...." so I ask..who has been attacked?

I haven't threatened any teaper attack. I don't even know what a teaper is. You're a poor, deluded, drug addicted felon so the terms you use are meaningless to begin with...What I was refererring to, you paranoid moron, was when you are attacked by the state you so adamantly defend, like the statist retard you are.

Last edited:
Why wouldn't you want your police force to protect you?
The Police Force doesn't protect you. They're there to take the report of something that has ALREADY HAPPENED! That and write you tickets for Jay Walking.
From MRAPWiki:
Proponents, such as Sgt. Dan Downing of the Morgan County Sheriff's Department, when speaking to Fox said the unique mine resistant capability is important because of "[veterans] who are coming out of the military that have the ability and knowledge to build I.E.D.'s and to defeat law enforcement techniques."
Veterans don't have the knowledge to build I.E.D.'s., Terrorists do.

But as you can see, DHS is trying to say that Returning Veterans are the threat, the Terrorists. You know, the ones YOU cheer for and applaud when you see them in airports, shake their hands, buy them happy meals.

THOSE are the threats. And anyone standing NEAR THEM of course.

Our government is firing all the military personnel that might protect us.

People are stupid, and they're going to die because of it.

:lol: Another threat from a teaper.

Why are military personnel being fired?

The Police Force doesn't protect you. They're there to take the report of something that has ALREADY HAPPENED! That and write you tickets for Jay Walking.
From MRAPWiki:
Veterans don't have the knowledge to build I.E.D.'s., Terrorists do.

But as you can see, DHS is trying to say that Returning Veterans are the threat, the Terrorists. You know, the ones YOU cheer for and applaud when you see them in airports, shake their hands, buy them happy meals.

THOSE are the threats. And anyone standing NEAR THEM of course.

Poor lunatic conspiracist.

I can always tell when it's time for you to slam.

As everybody (else) understands...I am stating that you and your moronic ilk will die at the hands of the DHS and like organziations..not at the hand of these imaginary "teapers" you have fixated on.

Last edited:
Most of these MRAPS were excessed by the military because they were no longer needed and offered to state and local law enforcement

Who was attacked?

You don't know what the word "attack" means.

You will, though. And I anticipate you will cower behind any kid you can get your hands on.

Who was attacked??? You make no sense.

As for your continued threats of a Teaper attack...noted once again. I look forward to that day...and I assure you, I will not be cowering.

To quote you: "When being attacked by teapers...." so I ask..who has been attacked?

I haven't threatened any teaper attack. I don't even know what a teaper is. You're a poor, deluded, drug addicted felon so the terms you use are meaningless to begin with...

I was listing examples of why a police force would increase their arsenal. I should have expected a knee jerk reaction from a Teaper like yourself.

BTW...I am no felon nor am I a drug addict. Interesting that you continue to spread lies about me....maliciously. I am going to report you, just to see if making up lies about people on this forum is acceptable or not. If it is acceptable, I am going to destroy you.

Slam?

LOL...but you are the one making these veiled threats. You are going a bit overboard there. Period?

As everybody (else) understands...I am stating that you and your moronic ilk will die at the hands of the DHS and like organziations..not at the hand of these imaginary "teapers" you have fixated on.

Bah, that is barely what you said. Nice backtrack though.

How is my clarification of your stupid paranoid accusations a "knee jerk reaction"?

I'm not a *teaper* (whatever that is).

Now please stop threatening me, weirdo.

FBI's own stats show violent crime has decreased. (Libs PLEASE call me out on that!)

All that Equipment is there to support the Military Industrial Complex AND the Prison Industrial Complex.
And to prepare for suppression of vigorous dissent as well as expanding the power of government over the People.

Anyway.

Loons like nutz will be mighty surprised when DHS shows up at their houses...or group homes...or whatever.

They think the state is interested in protecting mentally ill, homeless, jobless, diseased, and addicted morons, and they're going to be sadly, sadly disappointed when they learn that they are viewed as chattel...fodder...just as the immigrant children are viewed as such.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks that the police don't need Mine resistant ambush protected vehicles (MRAPS), military grade weapons and hollowpoint ammunition (1.6 billion rounds)? As far as I know, the violent crime rates declining. So why do we need this? I don't want to raise my children in a police state. What about you?
You certainly are not alone. And you might want to visit this site: Cato Map on SWAT Raids
Botched Paramilitary Police Raids | Cato Institute

How is my clarification of your stupid paranoid accusations a "knee jerk reaction"?

I'm not a *teaper* (whatever that is).

Now please stop threatening me, weirdo.

:lol: You just spent have your time posting threats and lies! PATHETIC!

:lol:

We have already established that not only are you delusional, nutz... but you don't know what the word "attack" means.

Now scram, schizo.

Of course tha main reason local police need MRAP armored vehicles is so they can confiscate guns from the "From my cold dead fingers" crowd.

Obama needs to be ready so he can round up the guns before he leaves office

"the Defense Department has announced that thousands of soldiers — many serving as commanding officers in Afghanistan — will be notified in the coming weeks that their service to the country is no longer needed.
Last week, more than 1,100 Army captains — the men and women who know best how to fight this enemy because they have experienced multiple deployments — were told they’ll be retired from the Army."

Sending pink slips to a war zone | New York Post

I'm not sure what the hysterical giggle fit is about, but anyway...

I don't mind police having access to an MRAP or other armored vehicle

Some situations under which police come under fire require an armored vehicle to protect the police and innocent civilians
Comparing the MRAP to the type of armored vehicle suitable for civilian police operations is like comparing an M-16 to a 105mm howitzer. Highly questionable overkill. The MRAP is just one more example of the redundant and extraneous growth of a Law Enforcement Industrial Complex.

The problem with conditioning civilian police (them) to feel like soldiers is it's likely to eventually cause them to regard the public (us) as the enemy.

"the Defense Department has announced that thousands of soldiers — many serving as commanding officers in Afghanistan — will be notified in the coming weeks that their service to the country is no longer needed.
Last week, more than 1,100 Army captains — the men and women who know best how to fight this enemy because they have experienced multiple deployments — were told they’ll be retired from the Army."

Sending pink slips to a war zone | New York Post

I'm not sure what the hysterical giggle fit is about, but anyway...

Why are they being fired?

Forum List

Back