Mike Pence's former national security adviser says he's 'unworthy' of being president and throws his support behind TRUMP

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Good!

Pence went wobbly, to say the least, as we have video/audio of him telling people he was going to act on January 6. Then he didn't.

Good!

Pence went wobbly, to say the least, as we have video/audio of him telling people he was going to act on January 6. Then he didn't.

R.169a6283071cf7d34f59d3694f3f075a

Explain to me how that works, now when Pence's former national security adviser says he is unfit to be president you take it as the holding merit. Now when Trump's former national security advisor, SOS, AG, etc. says he is not fit to be president, they are called traitors, deep state operatives, etc.

Can you explain that? Just so I can have a better understanding of where you are coming from.

Personally, I don't believe either one of them is fit to president.

A president's former vice president comes out against his former running mate and says he is not fit for the office

Trumpers: "Yawn, big deal.."

A former staff member for the vice president comes out against his former boss and says he is not fit for office.

Trumpers: "ZOMG!!! This is huge!!!! The libs are owned!!!!"

Yall are clowns

R.169a6283071cf7d34f59d3694f3f075a

Explain to me how that works, now when Pence's former national security adviser says he is unfit to be president you take it as the holding merit. Now when Trump's former national security advisor, SOS, AG, etc. says he is not fit to be president, they are called traitors, deep state operatives, etc.

Can you explain that? Just so I can have a better understanding of where you are coming from.

Personally, I don't believe either one of them is fit to president.

Well, this sure is weird.

Trump is the only tested executive, running for President. Ramaswami, Jordan and DeSantis will get there eventually but right now, Trump is the only person who will be able to handle the hateful MSM obstruction. On the other hand, Democrats have absolutely ZERO executive potential, including the shakedown artist-crook who is in there now. It's time to bail on Democrats. I believe they have proved that they're incapable of running this country. Look at our southern border, the economy, our budget, our basic human rights, law enforcement, drugs, taxes, our reputation around the world, our poverty and homelessness and inflation. Everything Democrats touch, they ruin.

Good!

The thing that I don't really get is all of these people running are so very far behind (including Desantis), meaning that Republican voters favor Trump over any of them, by a lot. And, what do most of these candidates do? With most voters favoring Trump by a lot in all 50 states, most of these candidates are trying to be the anti-Trump. Well, golly gee, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out that that isn't going to work. In fact, the one of them whose numbers actually seem to be going up (Ramaswamy) supports Trump in several different ways. If I were in the race I would try to be a Trump clone and hope they picked me over Trump.

Good!

This poor sap just sold his soul for Mike Pence.

That’s like going to Taylor Swift for relationship advice.

You’re gonna come away looking the fool.

:)

Forum List

Back