Mike Pence Continues To Stab His Mentor And Leader In The Back - WTF??

Lol. No one cares about Pence. How big was his last rally?
I mean, honestly, him and Biden share a bout the same level of charisma, which is to say, none.

Anybody remember Josef Stolen campaigning for mcaulliffe in VA..... omg what a fucking shit show... I still can't stop laughing.... mcauliffe looked like he wanted to change his name and move out of the country.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Supporting a different GOP candidate is hardly a "stab in the back". Much ado about nothing but it beats talking about the old dude in the W.H.

Look at things another way. If Kemp is renominated, the fat broad Abrams waltzes to victory in November and ruins the state of Georgia.

What is a more appropriate punishment for a state that condemned the whole country to Brandon in 2020 and the mess we've had since?

Vice President Pence is looking at things in a different way, and this will really serve Georgians right.
I think Democrats should contribute to Perdue's election campaign.

Maybe they are.

Kemp has a better chance of beating Abrams than Perdue ever had.....

You can't be behind by 20 pts in your own primary and then talk about how you are such a strong candidate in the general election...
Kemp has Zero chance of schlonging Abrams.

His record of disrespect for the millions of little Trumpsters means he has to make up those votes elsewhere.

I don't think that many never-trumper votes exist in Georgia.

Remember, he won by a very small margin in 2018, if he can't keep his base he's screwed.

And I think a lot of Trumpsters will vote for Abrams to get back at Kemp.

No they would not. Why would they do that, secretly contributing to an opponent you think you can beat?

The Democrats know they can beat Kemp, a candidate who would not be able to keep his own base.

They might beat Perdue- if the little Kempsters all have a hissy fit and hate Trump as much as their hero.

Perdue can't even beat Kemp.
Maybe not, we shall see. That's why they have the election.

But if Kemp did the right thing and withdrew from the race, it would give the R's a chance in November.

Right now, they seem headed toward a crash and burn because of the governor.

Maybe not, we shall see. That's why they have the election.

But if Kemp did the right thing and withdrew from the race, it would give the R's a chance in November.

Right now, they seem headed toward a crash and burn because of the governor.
Kemp is the incumbent, no reason he won't win again. Trumpists apparently hate him for the reasons in my signature line (i.e., not cheating in the 2020 presidential election)

That's where we are in America today: Hating a politician because he refused to cheat.

Kemp has Zero chance of schlonging Abrams.

His record of disrespect for the millions of little Trumpsters means he has to make up those votes elsewhere.

I don't think that many never-trumper votes exist in Georgia.

Remember, he won by a very small margin in 2018, if he can't keep his base he's screwed.

And I think a lot of Trumpsters will vote for Abrams to get back at Kemp.
So how come this record of "disrespect to Trump" hasn't hurt him in the primaries??

He is ahead by double digits..

Does it hurt to be this fucking dumb?? Seriously

So how come this record of "disrespect to Trump" hasn't hurt him in the primaries??

He is ahead by double digits..

Does it hurt to be this fucking dumb?? Seriously
I didn't say anything about "disrespect to Trump".

Kemp's problem is disrespect to the millions of Little Trumpsters who live in Georgia.

President Trump doesn't have a vote in Georgia and he isn't on the ballot this year. Who Kemp needs to show respect to are the Base who want to stop the steal.

Forum List

Back