Mike Pence violated 18 US code Section 4

You obviously don’t have the first clue of how retarded you are.

What crime?

Try to use actual words, you shit stained retard.
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three ... Grow up and debate, or get lost. I hate losers who keep looking like a rubber duckie in the bath tub.

You can’t even state whatever hypothetical “crime” you have knocking around in your empty retard skull.
Are you brain dead? Hypothetical? Pence claimed he knew not me. :laughing0301: Damn, boy, you aren't with it.

Thanks for the surrender. You really have no clue. Getting pissed because you can't debate facts is on you loser, not me.
I’m challenging you to be coherent. Mocking you and your retardation is getting boring.

Now, see if for maybe the first time in your pathetic waste of life you have even the slightest ability to clearly compose a meaningful sentence.

What “crime” do you as our board retard pretend to claim Trump committed?

Use your words, ya hapless hump.

Or you can run away and hide some more.

Last edited:
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three ... Grow up and debate, or get lost. I hate losers who keep looking like a rubber duckie in the bath tub.
What FELONY, you retard?

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three .. For those who need assistance with critical thinking here. Trump wrote a book people, acknowledging he knew about Trumps crimes on January 6th, and he did and said nothing. It is a felony, and at minimum, a violation of his oath. It's so easy a cave man can understand it.

I’m challenging you to be coherent. Mocking you and your retardation is getting mousses.

Now, see if for maybe the first time in your pathetic waste of life you have even the slightest ability to clearly compose a meaningful sentence.

What “crime” do you as our board retard pretend to claim Trump committed?

Use your words, ya hapless hump.

Or you can run away and hide some more.
I've shown you in highlighted print the actual code that Pence admitted in his book he violated. He violated that code. Which is a law. Do you need to be lead around by the hand?

All that gibberish and you aren't debating anything.

I've shown you in highlighted print the actual code that Pence admitted in his book he violated. He violated that code. Which is a law. Do you need to be lead around by the hand?

All that gibberish and you aren't debating anything.
No. You absolute retard.

Pence did not say that Trump committed a crime.

Ergo, Pence would have zero obligation to report “it.”

The rest is just the mush that passes for thinking in your wreck of a skull.

No. He didn’t say he knew of a crime.

Alternatively, what crime did HE allegedly say he had knowledge of?

Go for a quote, ya shit for brain douche bag. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
In his book, whether he knew or not, he was admitting to the knowledge of the crime that was being committed. That, in and of itself is a crime. He probably doesn't even know he's admitting to it. He violated US code 18 sec 4. Read the code again. A middleschool kid could understand it.

No. You absolute retard.

Pence did not say that Trump committed a crime.

Ergo, Pence would have zero obligation to report “it.”

The rest is just the mush that passes for thinking in your wreck of a skull.
Believe in your alternate universe all you like, but Pence made that goof with his book.

trying to communicate with a complete retard like Bwk is obviously pointless. The poor bastard can’t keep two thoughts straight in his empty noggin.

Did Trump commit a crime? Nope.

So, could Pence have “knowledge” of Trump’s non-existent “crime?” Obviously not.

It follows that Pence could have committed no crime by failing to report any such alleged “felony.”

In his book, whether he knew or not, he was admitting to the knowledge of the crime that was being committed.

Wrong. If he didn’t “know,” you asshole, then he didn’t have “knowledge.” You’re so insufferably stupid you don’t even recognize that obvious fact.
That, in and of itself is a crime.
Having no knowledge de of a crime is a crime? :cuckoo: Damn. You’re worse with every word you post.
He probably doesn't even know he's admitting to it.
He isn’t admitting a single thing. You’re oblivious.
He violated US code 18 sec 4.
Wrong. He couldn’t have “violated” that law, you pathetic braying retarded jackass, since there was no underlying felony at all.
Read the code again.

No need. Unlike you, I understood it.
A middleschool kid could understand it.
You obviously don’t.

Last edited:
trying to communicate with a complete retard like Bwk is obviously pointless. The poor bastard can’t keep two thoughts straight in his empty noggin.

Did Trump commit a crime? Nope.

So, could Pence have “knowledge” of Trump’s non-existent “crime?” Obviously not.

It follows that Pence could have committed no crime by failing to report any such alleged “felony.”
Trump will be indicted for his part in the insurrection. He staged the whole thing. 500 plus witnesses said he called for them. So stay in make believe land that Trump committed no crime. LOL! Stay stupid my friend.

Trump will be indicted for his part in the insurrection.

There was no insurrection.
He staged the whole thing.
Said the retarded idiot, Bwk, with no evidence.
500 plus witnesses said he called for them.
That fell short of a complete sentence.
So stay in make believe land that Trump committed no crime.
Again; you’re all flustered so you can’t communicate in any complete meaningful sentences.

By the way: Trump committed no crime relative to 1/6.
LOL! Stay stupid my friend.
I leave that to you, you retard.

You’re amply proving that you are a retard, too.

Wrong. If he didn’t “know,” you asshole, then he didn’t have “knowledge.” You’re so insufferably stupid you don’t even recognize that obvious fact.
🤪 He didn't realize he was admitting to his part fool. He already Knew Trump was committing a crime. Trump tried to force him to do what he couldn't do. And he acknowledged that. Damn your slow.

Having no knowledge de of a crime is a crime? :cuckoo: Damn. You’re worse with every word you post.
I just explained that Jim Bob. Get a clue.

He isn’t admitting a single thing. You’re oblivious.
Oh yes he is. Dude, try and pay attention. Good God. He is admitting knowledge of a crime that Trump committed. But he himself probably does not make the connection, that he himself violated the code. Again, too easy for a cave man.

Wrong. He couldn’t have “violated” that law, you pathetic braying retarded jackass, since there was no underlying felony at all.
The code is the law fool.

Bo need. Unlike you, I understood it.
You obviously don’t.
Let me talk to some grade school kids. They'll get it.

Last edited:

Again; you’re all flustered so you can’t communicate in any complete meaningful sentences.

LOL! When this is over it will be heads exploding for you, because there is just way too much evidence, and all the arrows point to Trump.

These Trump toadies are going to have a mental melt down.

Recap:

Retarded Bwk basically plagiarizes the article and uses the words of some lawyer’s fanciful thinking to justify his own claims.

BWK is such a massive tool, that when he is asked by at least two people to state “what crime,” he can’t distinguish between the crime of failing to report a felony on the one hand and the alleged underlying felony on the other hand.

Pence did say that Trump tried to ask him to deny certification of the election. Newsflash for retarded BWK. The ask is not a crime.

So, there was no underlying “felony” to report.

Bwk is all broken now because he still can’t make the distinctions.

Forum List

Back