Mike Pence and classified documents

There are two questions I'm waiting on answers for. Will Donald 'Corleone' Trump get charged with a crime and if so will he get convicted and serve time. Ops I guess that's three.....

Many of our taxpayer dollars already wasted going down this rabbit hole, but by all means, we should continue the completely political witch-hunt and ignore the rather obvious corruption of the Bidens(Burisma, laptop, quid pro quo, classified docs, etc.) and the Democratic Party.

Elaborate.
"Changing sex every month…Liberal logic." It's not. It's hyperbole. First off it is physically impossible. Sure there's Hormones and surgical altercation but you'd still be as you were when you were born, just altered chemically or surgically. Allowing consenting adults to do that and live their lives a the opposite sex is liberal. I don't necessarily have to approve of that, I wouldn't even tattoo the body I was born with. That's my personal decision. Just like some people pretend to be the opposite sex, it is their decision.

You have said nothing about US citizens being employed

I haven't in this thread.

"...can’t tolerate Trump for more than 1/10th of a second which is why you are always posting bullshit."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Sayeth Queen Gertrude.
So if the tiara fits, Indeependent.......well, you gotta put your foot in it.
Or something like that. ;)

Now classified documents have been discovered at former VP Mike Pence home. Is there any jackass in Congress who doesn’t have classified documents at there house.
Classified documents found in Mike Pence's Indiana home
The real question: “Is there any jackass who refused to cooperate fully and return classified documents when asked to repeatedly by the National Archives?

Bonus question: “Is there any jackass who thinks the President can “mentally” and permanently declassify materials … without even making an official notation of such?

P.S. Of course there are different levels of classified materials, and over-classification has long been a problem. Also there will always be partisan media and political interests “making hay” over slipshod or other almost harmless errors.

But only our “Big Liar” ex-President — who even suggested Americans should consider terminating law and the Constitution to enable himself to be re-installed in the White House after losing a 50-state validated election — of course would arrogantly assume he can ride roughshod over the National Archives and the law in this matter.

Last edited:
"Changing sex every month…Liberal logic." It's not. It's hyperbole. First off it is physically impossible. Sure there's Hormones and surgical altercation but you'd still be as you were when you were born, just altered chemically or surgically. Allowing consenting adults to do that and live their lives a the opposite sex is liberal. I don't necessarily have to approve of that, I wouldn't even tattoo the body I was born with. That's my personal decision. Just like some people pretend to be the opposite sex, it is their decision.

I haven't in this thread.
I read your posts…you have never been on the MAGA side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
Sayeth Queen Gertrude.
So if the tiara fits, Indeependent.......well, you gotta put your foot in it.
Or something like that. ;)
An ad hominem…how intellectual.

Many of our taxpayer dollars already wasted going down this rabbit hole, but by all means, we should continue the completely political witch-hunt and ignore the rather obvious corruption of the Bidens(Burisma, laptop, quid pro quo, classified docs, etc.) and the Democratic Party.
The rolodex(?) of trumpyberra's allegations with no proof of any criminal activity that surfaced when it was determined that good old Joe was the most likely to beat the Trumpyone in 2020.

The rolodex(?) of trumpyberra's allegations with no proof of any criminal activity that surfaced when it was determined that good old Joe was the most likely to beat the Trumpyone in 2020.
It was pretty funny that no one would vote for any other Democrat.

I read your posts…you have never been on the MAGA side.
I proudly oppose most of what Donnie the PinHead stands for. America has always been great, at least in my opinion. Even during the crooked reign of the Republicans, we were still great.

I proudly oppose most of what Donnie the PinHead stands for. America has always been great, at least in my opinion. Even during the crooked reign of the Republicans, we were still great.
Good…Fuck off and die.
Don’t fret; I would happily say it to your face.

Tell that to the millions who lost their careers.

Tell that to the millions who lost their careers.
To what? Technology? Outsourcing manufacturing jobs like former President Trumpybear did? Movement of Capital to 3rd world countries, for more profits, via so called free trade agreements?

To what? Technology? Outsourcing manufacturing jobs like former President Trumpybear did? Movement of Capital to 3rd world countries, for more profits, via so called free trade agreements?
Trump sent the trespassers and tech people home or didn’t you read the news?
Trump vetoed giving money to shit holes and the Democrat House override his veto.

Anything else you have to post that proves you never read the news?

Trump sent the trespassers and tech people home or didn’t you read the news?
Trump vetoed giving money to shit holes and the Democrat House override his veto.

Anything else you have to post that proves you never read the news?
He cut legal immigration High Tech work visas. His policies increased illegal immigration until Covid struck.

Joe beat no one. MSM and BIG TECH beat Trump with the help of the FBI :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back