Mike Pence and classified documents

:banana:

tKF02iu.jpg

Really ? After refusing to turn them over for a year when requested ? Trump is a fking criminal and traitor. Of course, fascist loving gop always knew it. That’s why they ran him for president TWICE.
Lol, you're a fucking idiot. Quit watching cnn, the fbi was at Mar a logo months before the raid. The only thing they asked him to do was change the lock. You loons are something else.

Hahah this is so fucking hilarious. Pence is basically running cover for Biden. Now the narrative will be “everyone does this”. What a fucking stooge.
Bingo. You have stated the correct answer.

Pence is a traitor who allowed a stolen election. He is just as culpable as those that committed the election theft.

Now he is trying to run cover for Biden, to take the heat off him. He’s a pathetic little man now.
Pence is a boy scout. If I were going to believe anyone 'inadvertently' took clsssified it would be him.

Having said that, I don't believe in 'inadvertently' taking classified documents that clearly have classified markings on them.

No matter what Pence's story is - what Trump's, Biden's, or Pence' stories are - if they broke the law, hold them accountable...period.

Did they break law or not?

Its not rocket science - if you have TS/SCI material in your personal possession outside of a SCIF you broke the law. If you have TOP SECRET / SECRET material outside of authorized secure facilities - like in your garage ' you broke the law.

It should apply to everyone equally.

I have no problem with Pence going to jail with Biden.

Pence was traitor to his country allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing the 2020 Presidential election.
How was Pence a traitor? Because he didn't whitewash your buddy Trump's coup attempt?

Did Trump and Pence plant classified documents at Pence's house? Will more classified documents start popping up from Trump cronies?

Last edited:
This further proves the Mar a Lago raid was nothing more than a political hit job.
This is a lie.

The search of Trump’s property was perfectly appropriate and lawful, the consequence of Trump’s ongoing refusal to cooperate and comply with returning classified documents.

Forum List

Back