Mike Pence and classified documents

Pence blasted Biden on Fox News a few days ago.

Now he's dining on shit sandwiches as he flicks thru his Bible trying to find absolution.

He kind of threw Trump under a bus too...

FLASHBACK:
Muir: "Did you take any classified documents with you from the white house?"
Pence: "I did not."
Muir: "Do you see any reason for anyone to take classified docs from the White House."
Pence: "There would be no reason." pic.twitter.com/VsUUntiwU1

Now I’m reading that classified documents are lost all the time? Who would have thought, it seems it is the new in thing! What’s troubling is all these smart politicians are entrusted to protect America and Americans And they can’t remember what they have. Pretty stupid bunch.

He kind of threw Trump under a bus too...

FLASHBACK:
Muir: "Did you take any classified documents with you from the white house?"
Pence: "I did not."
Muir: "Do you see any reason for anyone to take classified docs from the White House."
Pence: "There would be no reason." pic.twitter.com/VsUUntiwU1
Shhhh…don’t tell Clipper, he thinks only Republicans are bad.

63d05b762200003c004a8379.jpg

Republican senators were surprised to learn about the discovery of classified material at the Indiana home of former Vice President Mike Pence, in yet another twist involving top U.S. government officials and their handling of sensitive documents.

“What the heck?” Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) said to reporters after CNN first broke the news Tuesday.

“I don’t get it,” added Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), who often handles classified information as part of his job serving on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“Anybody that deals with classified materials knows they have to be maintained in a secure place and not be available to our adversaries by putting them into a place that’s easily penetrated. So, it’s not good,” Cornyn added.

“I can understand the president having documents … but a vice president or a senator? I mean, you’re not that important. Come on,” Tuberville told HuffPost when asked about the Pence revelation.

“It’s either incompetence, not paying enough attention, or you’re doing it on purpose,” he added.

“What the hell’s going on around here?” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), another Senate Intelligence Committee member, told reporters when asked for his reaction to the news.

Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said he planned to seek an intelligence review and damage assessment of the classified documents from Pence’s home, as he did for those found in Biden’s home and offices, to check for possible national security concerns.

“It is a serious matter for any government official to mishandle classified documents,” Turner tweeted.

The Espionage Act of 1917 prohibited obtaining information, recording pictures, or copying descriptions of any information relating to the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information may be used for the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation.

Now Trump has become a Pence defender & the tables are turned now that Trump has become one of Pence's asseaters.

Mike will like that.
Pence had no authority to have classified documents, neither did Biden. But some of Biden's came when he was a senator. So he has to answer for that, by itself.

63d05b762200003c004a8379.jpg

Republican senators were surprised to learn about the discovery of classified material at the Indiana home of former Vice President Mike Pence, in yet another twist involving top U.S. government officials and their handling of sensitive documents.

“What the heck?” Sen. Tommy Tuberville (R-Ala.) said to reporters after CNN first broke the news Tuesday.

“I don’t get it,” added Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas), who often handles classified information as part of his job serving on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

“Anybody that deals with classified materials knows they have to be maintained in a secure place and not be available to our adversaries by putting them into a place that’s easily penetrated. So, it’s not good,” Cornyn added.

“I can understand the president having documents … but a vice president or a senator? I mean, you’re not that important. Come on,” Tuberville told HuffPost when asked about the Pence revelation.

“It’s either incompetence, not paying enough attention, or you’re doing it on purpose,” he added.

“What the hell’s going on around here?” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), another Senate Intelligence Committee member, told reporters when asked for his reaction to the news.

Rep. Mike Turner (R-Ohio), the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said he planned to seek an intelligence review and damage assessment of the classified documents from Pence’s home, as he did for those found in Biden’s home and offices, to check for possible national security concerns.

“It is a serious matter for any government official to mishandle classified documents,” Turner tweeted.

Yes, Pence shouldn't of had classified documents, neither should Biden. So let's put both in jail. You good with that? I am, they both broke the law.

Pence had no authority to have classified documents, neither did Biden. But some of Biden's came when he was a senator. So he has to answer for that, by itself.
Look at Pence's body language when interviewed by Muir & asked about classified docs. That fucker knew he had those documents just as sure as this is the month of January. He's full of shit & a liar.

Does anyone else find it funny that three politicians since aAugust all have classified documents and do you believe these are the only ones that have classified documents in their possession?

Now I’m reading that classified documents are lost all the time? Who would have thought, it seems it is the new in thing! What’s troubling is all these smart politicians are entrusted to protect America and Americans And they can’t remember what they have. Pretty stupid bunch.
In the case of Biden and Pence..."lost" and "sloppy handling" appear to be accurate

In the case of Trump...it was far more than that

Stolen...seems to be the operative word

Look at Pence's body language when interviewed by Muir & asked about classified docs. That fucker knew he had those documents just as sure as this is the month of January. He's full of shit & a liar.
And when Biden claimed he turned them all in and still had more, do you think he was lying?

Dumbass. As with Biden, he had attorneys check files to give the search credit.
Where do you look in the phone book idiot for attorneys who charge $200-$400/hour just to go through boxes of papers who also have a top security clearance to read and handle national security secrets stored in the back of a garage you idiot? Because I could use a few myself.

They both could have done the search themselves and hid or threw away any classified documents found. No one would know.
And the attorneys couldn't do that? They couldn't find something juicy and keep it for blackmail or to sell to the Chinese, Rim Pustule?

I am sure Trump would have done that but he was too lazy and none of his staff knew the illegality of doing that would put them in jail.
And where did you get THAT fact, moron, from Hollywood Weekly or The View?

You are a true slime bucket who has slime bucket ideas but have no idea they are slime bucket ideas.
Yes, but you are the slime that goes in the bucket. I just carry you around.

And when Biden claimed he turned them all in and still had more, do you think he was lying?
I have no evidence to address that. I assume he did not know.

Trump clearly knew. He fought the return.

Tell us again how you're not a Trumper

Forum List

Back