Mike Lindell's lawyers quit because he cannot pay them

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Mike Lindell's lawyers quit because he cannot pay them.
Lindell's has received a lot of exposure supporting Trump and fighting the legitimacy of the 2020 election, for Trump As a result he lost many customers of his "My Pillow" company. Retailers dropped his product. He lost his lne of credit with AMEX.
He is being sued by Dominion for defamation because of the lies he told on behald of Trump. Trump is not bailing him out.
Very similar to Rudy Giluani. Trump takes but does not give.

Lindell's has received a lot of exposure supporting Trump and fighting the legitimacy of the 2020 election, for Trump As a result he lost many customers of his "My Pillow" company. Retailers dropped his product. He lost his lne of credit with AMEX.
He is being sued by Dominion for defamation because of the lies he told on behald of Trump. Trump is not bailing him out.

The great success story ends up in the dumps. Like his pillows.

No one forced Lindell to propagate Trump’s election lies.

Lindell has only himself to blame.

Best pillows I ever owned. Best towels. Best sheets. Didn't buy the slippers.

Not many small businesses could afford the millions in legal fees that he is subject to. If he were a Leftist, he'd be a national hero.
Why aren't the Trump cult members supporting him.
In today's world there are way more people who will not buy his products because of the antics he performed, in support of Trump, than Trump supporters who buy from him because he is MAGA.
Many Republicans and independents feel the guy is a joke and boycotted his products.
Retail stores let the customer vote what they carry based on what they buy. Not enough people were buying his products to have them remain on their shelves.

Lindell has declared bankruptcy in the past, like Trump, and he is on his way to declare bankruptcy again.

Why aren't the Trump cult members supporting him.
In today's world there are way more people who will not buy his products because of the antics he performed, in support of Trump, than Trump supporters who buy from him because he is MAGA.
Many Republicans and independents feel the guy is a joke and boycotted his products.
Retail stores let the customer vote what they carry based on what they buy. Not enough people were buying his products to have them remain on their shelves.

Lindell has declared bankruptcy in the past, like Trump, and he is on his way to declare bankruptcy again.
My pillow is an online mail order company.

Your opinion is fiction

Keep doing your best to rectify that. Every time one of you leftist vermin start another whiney Mike Lindell hate thread, I go to his website and buy a bathrobe to donate to a disabled Veteran. They're wonderful warmers through our brutal winters.

A Veteran thanks you, and Mike Lindell thanks you for starting this thread.

Best pillows I ever owned. Best towels. Best sheets. Didn't buy the slippers.

Not many small businesses could afford the millions in legal fees that he is subject to. If he were a Leftist, he'd be a national hero.

I use them all. Best quality.

Funny though how the left can claim election fraud including voting machines all the time and are never called out on it, get arrested for it, of lose civil court cases over it.

His beloved ain't buying enough pillows.

Why would a guy who manufactures pillows need a freaking team of lawyers? Because he has to defend his 1st Amendment rights? Anybody can see that the left has it rigged to drive political enemies into bankruptcy with frivolous law suits.

Step out of line, and start speaking about possible corruption and "they" will destroy you. Ask Mike about it if you don't believe me. Sooner or later "they" will have complete control. Yet we have some Americans that cheer for the ruin of a guy that sells pillows.

Step out of line, and start speaking about possible corruption and "they" will destroy you. Ask Mike about it if you don't believe me. Sooner or later "they" will have complete control. Yet we have some Americans that cheer for the ruin of a guy that sells pillows.

If they can't control it, they must kill it.

Filthy little cretins are taught that from birth.

Forum List

Back