Mike Lindell's lawyers quit because he cannot pay them

My pillow is an online mail order company.

Your opinion is fiction
Why don't you do some research before you blurt out stupid, untrue statements making yourself look like a fool.

My Pillow is carried, or was carried, in many of the largest brick and mortar stores along with many7 retail ecommerce sites.

Keep doing your best to rectify that. Every time one of you leftist vermin start another whiney Mike Lindell hate thread, I go to his website and buy a bathrobe to donate to a disabled Veteran. They're wonderful warmers through our brutal winters.

A Veteran thanks you, and Mike Lindell thanks you for starting this thread.

Tell more of your friends to do the same as you because many more people are not buying his goods because they don't like the man they see peddling election lies.

Funny though how the left can claim election fraud including voting machines all the time and are never called out on it, get arrested for it, of lose civil court cases over it.

Please show us where Democrats have heavily pursued election fraud. I know there has never been a Democrat or Republican who did not accept the election results until Trump.

Why would a guy who manufactures pillows need a freaking team of lawyers? Because he has to defend his 1st Amendment rights? Anybody can see that the left has it rigged to drive political enemies into bankruptcy with frivolous law suits.
Because he has a big mouth.

Jesus. You really need to look at the links in the posts you reply to.
I did listen, if Trump and the MAGA clowns only did what you showed many Democrats say., I would have no problem The individuals "said" they had doubts but there were no actions. It was Trump's actions that are much different. Ultimately none of those people or the party refused to accept the results. Hillary Clinton conceded and moved on.
If you cannot see the difference you need help. Trump will not let go. He has not conceded, he rallied his followers to DC and we know what happened. He called election officials in many states trying to coece them into changing the vote. He defamed many election workers bringing the MAGA thugs to make their lives miserable. On and on. There is no comparison.

Sorry, no, Lindell isn't moving in with you. He's been in business for 20 years making fine products and is transitioning his business to a new model and is going nowhere, Ace.

I bought my first pillow from him when all he sold was pillows. Still got it and it's as good as it was back then. He'll be around for a long time.

Forum List

Back