Mike Lindell Backed by More Republicans Than McDaniel to Lead RNC

McDaniel has failed the GOP and it is time for new leadership.

Nothing hilarious about hoping that whatever is left of sane loyal American Republicans can wrest control of the GOP back from the present MAGA trailer-trash.

So you liked, supported and were registered as a republican prior to Trump? I can go back prior to 2016 and see you supporting the rep party on this board?

An ex crackhead, that got Jesus money from questionable sources ( Are there anyother kind with that ilk ), to start a pillow company, who's only claim to fame, is he made himself out to be a fool in the national media, kissing Donald Trumps ass?

I can't think of a better pick to head the RNC.
skewey looks like you have some other Dimmer buddies here.

What's hilarious is lefties voicing their 'concern' over who the RNC chair is. :rolleyes:
No, what is hilarious is who republicans support for the RNC chair is.
Might be a little "concerning" to comedians who MIGHT have to write their own jokes, after today.
The 2023 Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairperson election is being held on January 27, 2023 in the United States, to determine the next chairperson of the Republican National Committee.

No, what is hilarious is who republicans support for the RNC chair is.
Might be a little "concerning" to comedians who MIGHT have to write their own jokes, after today.
The 2023 Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairperson election is being held on January 27, 2023 in the United States, to determine the next chairperson of the Republican National Committee.

Why do you care?

I don't believe you know enough about Lindell to come to any kind of conclusion, other than what someone else told you.
I heard Lindell successfully argued his case before the Supreme Court and they all agreed with him and said the election was stolen...

But the Deep State forced the Supreme Court to not tell anyone....that is why even you don't know about it.....

Why do you care?
Is it because the DNC is so regular and not mentally ill that you folks can't both-sides your way out of this??

Hell, I am surprised you folks aint even tried to find out who the DNC chair is so you can at least deflect from your bullshit better...

90.jpeg

Is it because the DNC is so regular and not mentally ill that you folks can't both-sides your way out of this??

Hell, I am surprised you folks aint even tried to find out who the DNC chair is so you can at least deflect from your bullshit better...

View attachment 751264

Why should we care what you think? That's your biggest mistake here, your ego is out of control, I don't gaf what you think about the RNC chair, there is no 'bullshit' to detract from. The DNC being 'regular' is the biggest laugh in what you posted. 'Regular', do you meant 'normal', what's that, what the majority are?

Forum List

Back