Mike Lindell Backed by More Republicans Than McDaniel to Lead RNC

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Republican Party is taking the fast train down the Highway of Obliteration. If Lindell actually becomes the new RNC Chair then we can probably consider that rock bottom.

The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided.

Last edited:
The Republican Party is taking the fast train down the Highway of Obliteration. If Lindell actually becomes the new RNC Chair then we can probably consider that rock bottom.

The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided.

Nut balls like "Pillow Head" is why the Republicans didn't do better in the mid-terms.

Last edited:

Oh God, please, please, please..let this happen. :auiqs.jpg:
And don't be so sure Lindell being the new RNC chair would be "rock bottom".
My guess?..Republicans will break out the shovel and find a new bottom.

An ex crackhead, that got Jesus money from questionable sources ( Are there anyother kind with that ilk ), to start a pillow company, who's only claim to fame, is he made himself out to be a fool in the national media, kissing Donald Trumps ass?

I can't think of a better pick to head the RNC.

You'll find plenty of Democrats here who will agree with you, but I don't. Lindell would make a great RNC Chair. He has passion, drive, and enthusiasm, unlike the ones before.

Last edited:

Dhillon would be my choice hands down. She is intelligent, sharp, principled and a fighter for civil liberties. An angel as far as I am concerned and Canada could use a few like her.

You'll find plenty of Democrats here who will agree with you, but I don't. Lindell would make a great RNC Chair. He has passion, drive, and enthusiasm, unlike the ones before.
Do you even think when you type.
You can certainly think of 100's or 1000's of better choices (R) than Pillow.
WOW.
Lindell isn't just about pillows. He's uncovered more fuckery in the 2020 and 2022 elections than is even being reported.
No he did NOT.
Everything was either just hot air or thrown out.

Lindell is mentally insane.

let me help ya with the link, amateur

I don't believe you know enough about Lindell to come to any kind of conclusion, other than what someone else told you.
He's nuts. He supported the big lie, Trump and the Dominion and Smartmatic voting machine story. He's a couple of pounds of feathers, short of a full pillow.

By "thrown out", you mean "ignored" by the judges, right?
Not ignored, laughed at.
Judges don't "Just ignore evidence" but they do throw out the BS.
Pillow brought nothing the Judge thought as worthwhile.

So is this how you think it went.
Pillow: Judge, I have some credible evidence I would like to present."
Judge: Nope, I'm not even gonna look at your evidence, Goodbye."

Is this ^^^^^ what you are suggesting? LOOLLOLLLOLLOLLLOOLL

Forum List

Back