Mike Lindell Backed by More Republicans Than McDaniel to Lead RNC

Odin forbid we have more freedom, that will never do.

No, but we do want to quit running roughshod over the rest of the world.

And he is 100% correct.

Who the fuck are we, the only country to ever actually use a Nuke, to tell anyone waht they can and cannot have?

How are Republicans infringing on your "freedoms"? Do they want to take your guns, tax your money, censor your speech on social media, or prevent you from killing your unborn?

Of course they want you to stop murdering your unborn children. What sane person would allow that? But that's beside the point.

As for "running roughshod over the rest of the world", who is supporting giving Ukraine a blank check and ramping us up into a third world war? Republicans or Democrats? Which party is trying to destroy the economy of Russia, which is pretty much a harmless country known mostly for their vodka and Youtube videos of drunks getting into fights on the freeway?

Yeah, keep the thought in your head that countries like Iran and North Korea should be free to develop nuclear weapons. See how that works out for ya, Bubba. Sure, we actually used a nuke, but I don't remember anything in our constitution that declares Israel should be "wiped off the map." Do you? Now are we lobbing missiles across Japan, like the NORKS are.

Last edited:
Iran will have nukes and there isn't anything anyone will do about it.

Trump did something about it. He fucked their economy so bad they had to suspend their nuclear program.

Although, you'll categorically deny that any of that actually happened, which is pretty much what I expect you would do.

How are Republicans infringing on your "freedoms"? Do they want to take your guns, tax your money, censor your speech on social media, or prevent you from killing your unborn?

They do not want to allow me to smoke a joint in my living room if I feel like it.

They do not want to allow my kids schools to have books that are worth reading.

They gave us the PATRIOT ACT which lead to the NSA spying on its own citizens.

They do want to censor my speech on social media.

As for "running roughshod over the rest of the world", who is supporting giving Ukraine a blank check and ramping us up into a third world war? Republicans or Democrats?

Prior to Russia invading Ukraine, who was the last nation to invade a sovereign nation?

Yeah, keep the thought in your head that countries like Iran and North Korea should be free to develop nuclear weapons. See how that works out for ya

NK has had nukes for going on two decades, yet none of the bad things we were told would happen did happen...in fact nothing changed except they know they are safe from being invaded.

They do not want to allow me to smoke a joint in my living room if I feel like it.

I don't remember Trump saying a single word on whether you could smoke your pot or not, do you?

They do not want to allow my kids schools to have books that are worth reading.

By "books worth reading", surely you don't mean all those books that promote homosexuality and transgenderism, do you?

They gave us the PATRIOT ACT which lead to the NSA spying on its own citizens.

The Patriot Act was in response to a terrorist attack. Sure it was sponsored by a Republican, but the Democrats heartily supported it.

They do want to censor my speech on social media.

How so?

Prior to Russia invading Ukraine, who was the last nation to invade a sovereign nation?

One country invading another is nothing new.

List of invasions - Wikipedia

NK has had nukes for going on two decades, yet none of the bad things we were told would happen did happen...in fact nothing changed except they know they are safe from being invaded.

Does the fact that President Trump was the first US President to walk across the DMZ and meet with the NORK President not mean anything to you? Do you not realize the track we were on then? Do you not remember how before he met with Kim Jong Un, how the NORKs were lobbing missiles over Japan and threatening to turn out western coast into glass?

Then all of a sudden, they stopped. They repatriated the remains of over 200 US soldiers who died in the Korean War. You Trump-haters had a chance to do some really great things, but you didn't. You couldn't help yourselves, because all you could hear was the steady MSM beating their drums of hatred toward who was the greatest President since Reagan.

I don't remember Trump saying a single word on whether you could smoke your pot or not, do you?

Are the Repubs pushing to remove pot from the Fed illegal drug list? NOPE

By "books worth reading", surely you don't mean all those books that promote homosexuality and transgenderism, do you?

Nope, I mean ones that teach history that has not been white washed

The Patriot Act was in response to a terrorist attack. Sure it was sponsored by a Republican, but the Democrats heartily supported it.

That is because there is very little difference between the Dems and the Repubs

Does the fact that President Trump was the first US President to walk across the DMZ and meet with the NORK President not mean anything to you?

Yep, he made Un his equal. He did more to keep Un in power than anyone.
Do you not remember how before he met with Kim Jong Un, how the NORKs were lobbing missiles over Japan and threatening to turn out western coast into glass?

Then all of a sudden, they stopped.

They stopped after they had finished their testing like they had been doing for the past 20 years

The Republican Party is taking the fast train down the Highway of Obliteration. If Lindell actually becomes the new RNC Chair then we can probably consider that rock bottom.

The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided.

What was your source for this nonsense

Are the Repubs pushing to remove pot from the Fed illegal drug list? NOPE

Why should they? Are you saying you support criminal Mexican drug cartels who smuggle that shit in here? Why would anyone want to fuck their heads up on that shit anyway?

Nope, I mean ones that teach history that has not been white washed

The only "whitewashing" being done is by the Democrats. We Republicans aren't the one erasing our country's own history by tearing down and vandalizing statues and monuments. See what I mean when I said you have a lack of discrimination? You can't even tell the left from the right.

That is because there is very little difference between the Dems and the Repubs

Only to you.

Yep, he made Un his equal. He did more to keep Un in power than anyone.

They stopped after they had finished their testing like they had been doing for the past 20 years

How would you rather have had Trump dealt with a North Korean leader who has nukes? Talk down to him? Treat him like an ignorant bastard stepchild? Do you even have a fucking clue what "diplomacy" means? And if Trump was so bad for his diplomatic actions in dealing with North Korea, how about Dennis Rodman? He was traveling to NK ever since the Obama years, and got heaps of praise from the left for his diplomatic work. Did he work out a deal to repatriate the remains of American soldiers killed there during the Korean War? Oh, never mind. He wasn't Trump, so that's ok, right?

The Republican Party is taking the fast train down the Highway of Obliteration. If Lindell actually becomes the new RNC Chair then we can probably consider that rock bottom.

The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided.

I like Lindell, like some others here. He seems to be legit, a nice Christian man who has good intentions, turned his life around, and employs lots of Americans through his business. He does make some decent pillows.

He'd be the first person to admit he is not perfect, just like me.

It's not like we'd be worshiping him or anything.

1674868214276.png
1674868361819.png

cc: JGalt

Last edited:
So you liked, supported and were registered as a republican prior to Trump? I can go back prior to 2016 and see you supporting the rep party on this board?
Since you asked...

I'm old...

Here's my voting record as an adult...

1972 - Richard Nixon - he was my CiC when I was a kid in the Army
1976 - Jimmy Carter - I could not forgive Jerry Ford for pardoning Nixon
1980 - John Anderson (Independent)(Congressman)(Illinois) - Jimmy Carter screwed-up with Iran and Inflation, and Reagan scared the hell outta me
1984 - Ronald Reagan - he changed my mind about his suitability for office and I didn't trust Walter Mondale to stand-up against the Soviets
1988 - George H.W. Bush - I thought Michael Dukakis was a really bad fit for the job
1992 - Bill Clinton - the Pubs had had the wheel for 12 years and it was time to give the other guys a turn
1996 - Bill Clinton - neither Bob Dole nor Ross Perot seemed a good fit for the job
2000 - George W. Bush - the Dems had had the wheel for 8 years and it was time to give the other guys a turn
2004 - George W. Bush - I thought it a bad idea to change leaders during wartime
2008 - Barack Obama - I wasn't ready for a 3rd GWB term with John McCain amidst the Great Recession - it was time to try something different
2012 - Barack Obama - Mittens didn't impress me as anything more than a silver-spoon elitist so I stuck with the guy who already had the job
2016 - Hillary Clinton - even back then I thought Rump was entirely unfit morally and intellectually and by temperament for that high office ***
2020 - Joe Biden - see 2016

-----------------

*** Mind you, I felt "dirty" after voting that way and felt like taking a shower, but the alternative predictably proved to be a Constitutional nightmare and personality cult era.

-----------------

I have changed my "registered" party affiliation two or three times during that time frame.

I last registered as a (D) in 2016 but consider myself an Independent and Centrist - besides, given the heavy (D) leanings in Illinois, I get to vote in the (D) primaries and at least contribute my tiny drop in the big bucket of votes that choose the (D) anointed for the next cycle. :badgrin:

Do not confuse vigorous opposition to Rump with Leftism or strong (D) loyalties.

You asked.

Last edited:
Since you asked...

I'm old...

1980 - John Anderson (Independent)(Congressman)(Illinois) - Jimmy Carter screwed-up with Iran and Inflation, and Reagan scared the hell outta me
1984 - Ronald Reagan - he changed my mind about his suitability for office and I didn't trust Walter Mondale to stand-up against the Soviets
1988 - George H.W. Bush - I thought Michael Dukakis was a really bad fit for the job
1992 - Bill Clinton - the Pubs had had the wheel for 12 years and it was time to give the other guys a turn
1996 - Bill Clinton - neither Bob Dole nor Ross Perot seemed a good fit for the job
2000 - George W. Bush - the Dems had had the wheel for 8 years and it was time to give the other guys a turn
2004 - George W. Bush - I thought it a bad idea to change leaders during wartime
2008 - Barack Obama - I wasn't ready for a 3rd GWB term with John McCain amidst the Great Recession - it was time to try something different
2012 - Barack Obama - Mittens didn't impress me as anything more than a silver-spoon elitist so I stuck with the guy who already had the job
2016 - Hillary Clinton - even back then I thought Rump was entirely unfit morally and intellectually and by temperament for that high office ***

-----------------

*** Mind you, I felt "dirty" after voting that way and felt like taking a shower, but the alternative predictably proved to be a Constitutional nightmare and personality cult era.

-----------------

I have changed my "registered" party affiliation two or three times during that time frame.

I last registered as a (D) in 2016 but consider myself an Independent and Centrist - besides, given the heavy (D) leanings in Illinois, I get to vote in the (D) primaries and at least contribute my tiny drop in the big bucket of votes that choose the (D) anointed for the next cycle. :badgrin:

Do not confuse vigorous opposition to Rump with Leftism or strong (D) loyalties.

You asked.
Fair enough, and you are old.. 😂

Why should they? Are you saying you support criminal Mexican drug cartels who smuggle that shit in here? Why would anyone want to fuck their heads up on that shit anyway?

If it were legal then the criminal Mexican drug cartels would not need to smuggle it here and people could grow their own.

No different than sitting around your living room drinking a 6 pack of a 5th of Jack

The only "whitewashing" being done is by the Democrats. We Republicans aren't the one erasing our country's own history by tearing down and vandalizing statues and monuments. See what I mean when I said you have a lack of discrimination? You can't even tell the left from the right.

You are just pulling books out of the libraries and schools that do not fit your narrative. Once again, very little difference between the two parties.

How would you rather have had Trump dealt with a North Korean leader who has nukes? Talk down to him? Treat him like an ignorant bastard stepchild?

Well yeah, treat him like he is. He has had nukes for 20 years and Trump was the first, and only world leader to make him an equal. All that did was solidify his power in NK

And if Trump was so bad for his diplomatic actions in dealing with North Korea, how about Dennis Rodman? He was traveling to NK ever since the Obama years, and got heaps of praise from the left for his diplomatic work.

Finally we agree on something, very little difference between Trump and Rodman.

Since you asked...

I'm old...

-----------------

-----------------

You asked.
Dang, Obama twice, Hillary and Joe.
obama_gif_wild_things.gif
obama2.gif
1674870939186.png
nx299Y.gif

Trump did something about it. He fucked their economy so bad they had to suspend their nuclear program.

Although, you'll categorically deny that any of that actually happened, which is pretty much what I expect you would do.

They never suspended anything.

Dude, the vote was the vote, it was fair, it represented what the significant majority of the voters across the country wanted in a choice between, Trump, the crooks he brought to office, the whores he was fucking, the tweets, the drama, the firing by Twitter, deals with Saudis, for our military to guard their oil, his support of the murderous prince, his whining and refusing to take responsibility for crap he got caught doing (sometimes by his own people), his support for Putin, his attempted extortion of Ukraine for his own political purposes, stealing money from military schools in the budget he signed, agreed to and even bragged about, until he decided to change in on his own, because he could get his wall funded, his mishandling of Covid and lying about it while telling a biographer what he really knew of the danger, his rejection of the treatments, and vaccine until it came down to his own ass on the line, instead of his republican covid warriors, with prominent ones catching covid and dying with it because the attend one of his rallies (though it did clear out some nut ball right wing anti-science radio covid warriors), his general assholery, yes between all that and old slow "I'll bring normalcy back to the presidency" Joe.

Oh yeah, this is rich.

And the fucking MORON leftard lemmings thought the Dems were any better?

The morally superior Democratic president whose son fucks crack whores and sends 10% to the Big Guy?

Gimme a break.

Leftards are the biggest hypocrites on the planet

Whether Joe totally Fkd up the border or not (my only major complaint against him), we did start drilling and pumping production is up again, jobs have increased dramatically from the Trump Covid crash. He poured money into the economy like a drunken sailer in a two-bit whore house with somebody else's bag of quarters, causing part of the inflation, but that too is cooling and now wages are going up faster than inflation, he has done an excellent job on Ukraine, rallying NATO and support from other continents, while keeping our troops and in fact everybody else's troops out of it. So, quit your bitchin. I have done fine, because I plan ahead, don't over extend, have no debt and just went on my merry way with beach vacations, mountain vacations, riding above your trouble, because you didn't plan as well. Hell, I fly again this weekend for another ski trip. You spend too much time in front of your computer, worrying about your partisan politics when you should be getting your shit together and moving on down the road to the beat of your own drum.

You sound like a real fucking asshole right now.

"I got mine, I ain't worried about yours. You're on your own".

You sound like the imaginary right wing extremists the leftards always complain about.

Lindell is one of the symbols of the orange era:

Unhinged, manipulated, mal-informed, paranoid, conspiratorial, and on a quasi-religious crusade.

And yet, the only one trying to do the right thing, for America, and the American People.

As distinct from fucking crack whores and sucking 10% out of the economy

What a disturbing time.

Indeed

Stupid begets stupid.

The only real question is when do Republican voters recognize and respond?

How so?

One country invading another is nothing new.

List of invasions - Wikipedia

Does the fact that President Trump was the first US President to walk across the DMZ and meet with the NORK President not mean anything to you? Do you not realize the track we were on then? Do you not remember how before he met with Kim Jong Un, how the NORKs were lobbing missiles over Japan and threatening to turn out western coast into glass?

Then all of a sudden, they stopped. They repatriated the remains of over 200 US soldiers who died in the Korean War. You Trump-haters had a chance to do some really great things, but you didn't. You couldn't help yourselves, because all you could hear was the steady MSM beating their drums of hatred toward who was the greatest President since Reagan.
No, Trump was the most corrupt president since Reagan.
Republicans love their criminals.
The more corrupt..............the better they love them.

Forum List

Back