Mike Lindell Backed by More Republicans Than McDaniel to Lead RNC

Lindell knows about the ways Democrats cheat in elections more than anyone else. Having fair elections will be crucial to future Republican victories. So that makes Lindell the right person for the job.

The Republican Party is taking the fast train down the Highway of Obliteration. If Lindell actually becomes the new RNC Chair then we can probably consider that rock bottom.

The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided.

That would be totally INSANE ! The guy is wacko.

The Republican Party is taking the fast train down the Highway of Obliteration. If Lindell actually becomes the new RNC Chair then we can probably consider that rock bottom.

The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided.

The inmates running the asylum...

Mister Declare-Martial-Law-to-Hold-Onto-Power would be the coup d grace... the metaphorical kill-shot... the death knell of the Grand Old Party.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, but I hope the Republicans aren't stupid enough to invest the Pillow Princess with that kind of actual power.

Trouble is... I actually have to ask myself that question... when, a generation ago, any such thing would have been unthinkable Orwellian bad fiction.

All I know about Lindell is that while I consider him to as an interesting person who overcame difficulties in his life — I am tiring of his constant commercials. It is reaching the point where I mute the TV when he comes on.

All the commercials that are overly repetitive or just his?

Mister Declare-Martial-Law-to-Hold-Onto-Power would be the coup d grace... the metaphorical kill-shot... the death knell of the Grand Old Party.

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ-on-a-Crutch, but I hope the Republicans aren't stupid enough to invest the Pillow Princess with that kind of actual power.

Trouble is... I actually have to ask myself that question... when, a generation ago, any such thing would have been unthinkable Orwellian bad fiction.

10 years ago, no reasonable person would have thought that Democrats -

would not be able to define a woman.
Demand that the rest of us accept that men can have babies.
Demand that women and girls would have to compete against boy and men in physical athletic events.

So -

10 years ago, no reasonable person would have thought that Democrats -

would not be able to define a woman. Demand that the rest of us accept that men can have babies. Demand that women and girls would have to compete against boy and men in physical athletic events. So -
Yep. Nolo contendre. No contest. You're absolutely right.

But that has zero to do with whether or not installing the Pillow Princess as RNC head is a truly informative and disastrous move, eh?

The "The Other Guys do stupid stuff, too" defense is a damned-low bar, isn't it? The object of the exercise is to be BETTER than them, by orders of magnitude.

Installing that un-American traitorous piece-of-$hit in a position of political power would make the Republican Party a true laughing stock, incapable of victory.

Wanna see the Grand Old Party go the way of the Dodo Bird or the Whig Party? Ignore common sense and anoint the Pillow Puppy as RNC chief.

Snap out of it, will ya?

Last edited:
Yep. Nolo contendre. No contest. You're absolutely right.

But that has zero to do with whether or not installing the Pillow Princess as RNC head is a truly informative and disastrous move, eh?

The "The Other Guys do stupid stuff, too" defense is a damned-low bar, isn't it? The object of the exercise is to be BETTER than them, by orders of magnitude.

Installing that un-American traitorous piece-of-$hit in a position of political power would make the Republican Party a true laughing stock, incapable of victory.

Wanna see the Grand Old Party go the way of the Dodo Bird or the Whig Party? Ignore common sense and anoint the Pillow Puppy as RNC chief.

Snap out of it, will ya?

You do realize that it is an elected position and not an "installed position, yes?

(your depiction of Lindell is ludicrous)

The blind leading the blind.

"There are more GOP voters who want to see MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell lead the Republican National Committee (RNC) than those who want to see current chair Ronna McDaniel reelected, according to a new poll. The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided."

Now the base Republican voters may prefer the My Pillow Guy, but they don't really have any say when it comes to who is the RNC chair going forward. Chances are it will most likely be Ronna again or Harmeet -- but for Harmeet to come out on top, she needs to say more bat shit crazy shit so base Republicans can trust she is one of them. Ronna on the other hand, had to drop Romney from her name in order to get in the good graces of base Republicans, but this last election cycle has given her a black eye...Unfortunately, the Republican establishment and wealthy elites are too aligned with the Deep State to nominate Mike Lindell....Someone who is exposing the Deep State and their election fraud every day. The question is, why would the GOP not select Mike?? He is obviously the best person suited for the job.

That makes it even worse. They chose this insanity.

I get that you are not for the things that Republicans are for, but why would it be insane?
Enemies don't usually question tactics that they think are bad.

Simple math proves the vote was not legit,
Let’s see your math.

As has been requested by another......show the forum your math poster Pete.
Arithmetic is a thing.
Surely you have the numbers to back up your assertion.
So do it.
Show.
Or go.
Don't be a barstool blowhard.
Your hand has been called.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
I realize you're aligned with the globalists and have to protect the brand,
What is a 'globalist'? How do you know?
What is the "brand" you reference?
If you want to participate in these Adult Swim discussions, Pete..... then you gotta be able to explain yourself.
Please do so.
Show.
Or go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So that makes Lindell the right person for the job.

I smile, poster Wamose, not specifically at your thoughts....after all, as we've seen on this thread, you ain't alone in fanboying on Mike Lindell.
But, as the link below suggests.......you could very well be in prison if Mike gains real governance power in the nation.

Hell, virtually everybody on this thread will be in prison with one or more felonies. (
tho...perhaps not me, as I'm pretty old for that stuff. I would seek a hardship exemption, personally. And too, an 'agricultural production' exemption maybe. Somebody has gotta raise the food for the prisons.)

But Mike is your guy, poster Wamose. He sounds rationale, reasonable, thoughtful, measured, and sane. Which should reassure you. After all, he wants you in prison. He wants nearly everybody in prison.
* And you want a Warden who is rationale and sane. No?

I love this bar.

*maybe not the 6yr olds and younger. (see post #46 for possible exemptions)

Forum List

Back