Mike Lindell Backed by More Republicans Than McDaniel to Lead RNC

"There are more GOP voters who want to see MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell lead the Republican National Committee (RNC) than those who want to see current chair Ronna McDaniel reelected, according to a new poll. The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided."

Now the base Republican voters may prefer the My Pillow Guy, but they don't really have any say when it comes to who is the RNC chair going forward. Chances are it will most likely be Ronna again or Harmeet -- but for Harmeet to come out on top, she needs to say more bat shit crazy shit so base Republicans can trust she is one of them. Ronna on the other hand, had to drop Romney from her name in order to get in the good graces of base Republicans, but this last election cycle has given her a black eye...Unfortunately, the Republican establishment and wealthy elites are too aligned with the Deep State to nominate Mike Lindell....Someone who is exposing the Deep State and their election fraud every day. The question is, why would the GOP not select Mike?? He is obviously the best person suited for the job.

This is great. I’m pulling for him.

if you support the current pants shitting, dementia suffering, potato headed moron to lead the COUNTRY and the FREE WORLD, please don't tell anyone else who should lead their party.

"There are more GOP voters who want to see MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell lead the Republican National Committee (RNC) than those who want to see current chair Ronna McDaniel reelected, according to a new poll. The poll released Thursday by Rasmussen Reports found that 30 percent of likely Republican voters want Lindell to be the next RNC chair, compared to the 15 percent who backed McDaniel and 20 percent who picked Harmeet Dhillon, an attorney for former President Donald Trump. Another 15 percent said they didn't support any of the three and 21 percent were undecided."

Now the base Republican voters may prefer the My Pillow Guy, but they don't really have any say when it comes to who is the RNC chair going forward. Chances are it will most likely be Ronna again or Harmeet -- but for Harmeet to come out on top, she needs to say more bat shit crazy shit so base Republicans can trust she is one of them. Ronna on the other hand, had to drop Romney from her name in order to get in the good graces of base Republicans, but this last election cycle has given her a black eye...Unfortunately, the Republican establishment and wealthy elites are too aligned with the Deep State to nominate Mike Lindell....Someone who is exposing the Deep State and their election fraud every day. The question is, why would the GOP not select Mike?? He is obviously the best person suited for the job.

He seems like a nice guy with emotional issues Dhillon would seem like a great fit, no?

No, every comedian is hoping for this.
With Lindell, as leader of the RNC, the jokes write themselves.
Easy $$$.

No, every comedian is hoping for this.
With Lindell, as leader of the RNC, the jokes write themselves.
Easy $$$.

Comedians attack the GOP regardless of who is elected, regardless of position or state.

What is most important is competence, wherever that may lie.

All I know about Lindell is that while I consider him to as an interesting person who overcame difficulties in his life — I am tiring of his constant commercials. It is reaching the point where I mute the TV when he comes on.

Just go buy one of his pillows. They work great for muting annoying TV commercials too. :04:

Comedians attack the GOP regardless of who is elected, regardless of position or state.

What is most important is competence, wherever that may lie.
Ummmmmmm.
I think, that's what the comedians were making light of during the Trump term..............Competence.

What's even more batshit crazy is what you few want to replace those two parties with.

I can see why you find people that want smaller governments, less spending and more freedoms to be batshit crazy.

The GOP already has the smaller govt. and less spending thing covered.

Then there's the batshit crazy Democrats.

Point me to the last time the country spent less money than it did the year before.

I will be happy to wait while you look for that information.

This is great. I’m pulling for him.

Me too.

8F23A060F1.gif

Obviously not. That would be too much copying the DNC. And no one wants to copy them.
The polls are the polls.....they want someone whom your own right-winger circle jerk teammate said has emotional issues...

You can't even name the DNC chairman let alone highlight their "emotional issues"

Lindell showcased his batshit craziness daily

Forum List

Back