Mike Bloomberg: Trying to legalize marijuana is "perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done"

Pot is already rampant. Many professionals use it occasionally. It's part of our culture now. No stopping it but you can choose not to use it. Smart move.

Marijuana is necessary for an apathetic and compliant people. The puppets take drugs, not the puppet masters.

so you want to prohibit alcohol?

you WANT a nanny state?
A population high on pot needs a nanny. They choose not to care for themselves.
It is not the role of the state to be anybody's nanny. Legalisation will not change much of anything, will you suddenly run out and imitate Tommy Chong in those old movies? Not many who are not already using will.

Concentrates are as potent as heroin. How do you plan to deregulate those?

I should be appointed to test them out, I think.
I was serious. Answer the question please & don’t deflect with humor. Seriously. With concentrates as powerful as heroin, how would you deregulate them?

What makes you think I was kidding? I doubt your claim and think some testing is in order. Somebody has to do it to provide reasonable guidelines to safely enjoy these substances. Why not me? I've had decades of experience with cannabis......

<Disclaimer> Just Kidding </disclaimer>
So you agree testing and regulation would be mandatory with concentrates?

I should be in charge of testing. But Industry standard should be developed, if they haven't already, to reasonably inform consumers about the % if THC or CDB in the products they buy. Abolish the DEA and create the DIA or Drug Information Agency.

They already do in legal medicinal states.Right on the bottle, vape or what ever method you choose, but don't know about states that allow smokable as Florida does not yet.

Pot is already rampant. Many professionals use it occasionally. It's part of our culture now. No stopping it but you can choose not to use it. Smart move.

Hell with the prices these days I wouldn't doubt that there are more professionals than the average person.

Industry standard should be developed, if they haven't already, to reasonably inform consumers about the % if THC or CDB in the products they buy. Abolish the DEA and create the DIA or Drug Information Agency.
When I go to the pharmacy and get a prescription, the medicine has the exact concentration of active ingredients & mg listed by law. Along with known interactions with other drugs & significant side effects listed; and warnings whether or not to operate machinery while on meds.

Why does pot not already have this? Oh. Right. It’s a medicine/controlled substance not regulated by the FDA. Must be nice for some state’s to not have to follow federal law. After all, just a couple of people have died from not knowing the concentration or known side effects. That’s not too many.

Industry standard should be developed, if they haven't already, to reasonably inform consumers about the % if THC or CDB in the products they buy. Abolish the DEA and create the DIA or Drug Information Agency.
When I go to the pharmacy and get a prescription, the medicine has the exact concentration of active ingredients & mg listed by law. Along with known interactions with other drugs & significant side effects listed; and warnings whether or not to operate machinery while on meds.

Why does pot not already have this? Oh. Right. It’s a medicine/controlled substance not regulated by the FDA. Must be nice for some state’s to not have to follow federal law. After all, just a couple of people have died from not knowing the concentration or known side effects. That’s not too many.

When I go to the liquor store to buy some beer, wine and other products with the drug in them, I never look for medicinal labels. Since the government unconsitutitonal has denied any modern research in to Cannabis as medicine much work needs to be done. Still waiting on my appointment.......

Bloomberg was the most innovative and effective mayor in the world. cut crime by a third. increased life expectancy. protected the environment. and so much else! AND SO MUCH ELSE!

BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG! BLOOMBERG!

Mayors solve problems. the mayor's job is the best job you can have, other than president. you solve folks' problems!

Forum List

Back