Mike Bloomberg: Trying to legalize marijuana is "perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done"

He's an idiot. They could tax it and regulate it like they do tobacco. States would make a fortune.

He's an idiot. They could tax it and regulate it like they do tobacco. States would make a fortune.
He’s looking at extortion revenue (fines, and seizures) declining. Not to mention the reduced necessity of LEO, and prison staff...

Last edited:
Marijuana is necessary for an apathetic and compliant people. The puppets take drugs, not the puppet masters.

first you gotta also get it off the list of meds that psychiatry says drives you dangerously nuts to your surroundings or yourself,
and therefore must be treated as the worst kind of dopamine-blockers (dopamine is the natural feel-good vibe chemical in the human bloodstream)..

i'm off anti-psychotics by the time my sleep-deprivation problems, caused by primarily too much work that was soo stress i needed 5 pre-rolled-joints each and every night, which is now down to a much more practical 2 or 3 joints per day.

for a while this went fine, several years in effect - helping weed avoid tobocco costs and also the need to roll my own joints.
i can testify only for myself that smoking pre-rolled weed is better than smoking tobacco by itself at least, doe bring back smoking costs because once you're finally used for whatever reason works for you to reduce it to that 2 a 3 joints per day,

i'd keep it to "medical marijijana" and "pre-rolled wheed" and "hemp" first 10 years to 30 years(!),
to see how population reacts to it being legally on the market.

same here...
if you ever need an expert on the topic of medical wheed, address me on this fourm :)

medical wheed, as it's organized between psychiatry and weedshops here in Amsterdam.NL, i'm most willing to compare to wat the're missing in other countries' psychiatric systems.

This is the nanny statist guy who tried to limit cups size for sodas, right?

Who would vote for that?

first you gotta also get it [WEED AND HASH] off the list of meds that psychiatry says _always_ drives you dangerously nuts to your surroundings or yourself (eventually), which is not entirely true because it's true for a small percentage of the weed smokers out there once properly and *gradually* (over years) is introduced as legal into a country,
and therefore must be treated as the worst kind of dopamine-blockers (dopamine is the natural feel-good vibe chemical in the human bloodstream)..

i'm off anti-psychotics that i had to take due to prolonged sleep-deprivation problems[2], back in the time my sleep-deprivation problems, caused by primarily too much work that was soo stress i needed 5 pre-rolled-joints each and every night, which is now down to a much more practical 2 or 3 joints per day.

[2] sleep-deprivation caused by thoughts that keep on going : tips that may save you misery or even…
[2a] yurl.com/telepathybyrv - about how telepathy is not always multiple personality disorder for instance, and probably not always a person's fantasy run amok over what Hollywood put outs each year either.

for a while this went fine, several years in effect - helping weed avoid tobocco costs and also the need to roll my own joints.
i can testify only for myself that smoking pre-rolled weed is better than smoking tobacco by itself at least, doe bring back smoking costs because once you're finally used for whatever reason works for you to reduce it to that 2 a 3 joints per day,

Quite a few typos in this post by me...
Here's the correction of the posts content, with maybe some clarification here and there.

first you gotta also get it (wheed and hash) off the list of meds that psychiatry says drives you dangerously nuts to your surroundings or yourself,
and therefore must be treated with the worst kind of dopamine-blockers, the entire category of medicines named 'anti-psychotics' (dopamine is the natural feel-good vibe chemical in the human bloodstream)..

i'm off anti-psychotics by the time my sleep-deprivation problems, caused by primarily too much work that was soo stressful sometimes that i needed 5 pre-rolled-joints each and every night, which is now down to a much more practical 2 or 3 joints per day.

for a while this went fine, several years in effect - helping pre-rolled-weed avoid tobacco costs, the need to roll my own joints, and the possibility i could be getting myself heavy weed, which i can't handle well because it'll help me sleep better, for about 4 years maybe, and then it loses that sleep-improving effect, and you're left 'in a situation' that makes getting good sleep harder because now you (might be) facing actual sleep-deprivation each night, like getting only 4 hours of real sleep night after night, until after enough of that (2 to 4 months in my case), each time it did end me up in mental hospital. With effort, one can learn to become an ex-patient of psychiatry too. That's where i'm at when writing this.

i can testify only for myself that smoking pre-rolled weed is better than smoking tobacco by itself at least, mainly because it does bring back smoking costs because once you're finally used for whatever reason works for you to reduce it to that 2 a 3 joints per day, but also because the active ingredients in pre-rolleds are made of left-overs of what they sell to roll-your-own-joints with, and thus still good to get a little bit less high than with roll-your-own-joints and stay off any tobacco you might have been overconsuming.
at least, that's how it works for me at the moment. i think i can avoid tobacco-related chemo-therapy (SUCKS BIGTIME as we all know) by smoking the occasional 1/3 of a prerolled joint from the coffeeshop at the next block or so away from my home, over here in amsterdam.nl

and there's one more thing psychiatry US needs to become aware of asap.
i wrote a telepathy manual, for when 'voices in a patients head' are the cause of severe confused-behavior-in-the-streets or prolonged severe sleep deprivation leading a patient into a closed-ward recovery at a mental hospital. anywhere in the world even, maybe - depending on local circumstances? for sure.
if interested, read telepathy_manual - Google Drive whenever you want.

Last edited:

Who would vote for that?

i have no idea what you're talking about.
but for the record and the small case this is about me or an account other than this one i'd be using on this forum..

1 : this is my 1st account here if i'm not mistaken
2 : this is the only account i'll ever need here
3 : i do switch accountnames on forums sometimes, but that is to keep myself out of the history books as much as possible, and happens when a forum account of mine has accumulated too much influence over the regular readers of a sub-forum or sometimes the entire forum.

Who would vote for that?
And would you vote for someone that bans straws, or the use of plastic bags, or taxes a disposable cup by 25¢?

Who would vote for that?

i have no idea what you're talking about.
but for the record and the small case this is about me or an account other than this one i'd be using on this forum..

1 : this is my 1st account here if i'm not mistaken
2 : this is the only account i'll ever need here
3 : i do switch accountnames on forums sometimes, but that is to keep myself out of the history books as much as possible, and happens when a forum account of mine has accumulated too much influence over the regular readers of a sub-forum or sometimes the entire forum.
He meant Bloomberg, not you, the subject of the thread.

Make a fortune off of who? Each other? Growing weed in your backyard is easier than growing dandelions. Hemp grows wild in ditches in the Midwest. It’s like you’re pushing selling snowballs in Canadian Winter cuz the Provinces will make a killing selling them to each other.

Make a fortune off of who? Each other? Growing weed in your backyard is easier than growing dandelions. Hemp grows wild in ditches in the Midwest. It’s like you’re pushing selling snowballs in Canadian Winter cuz the Provinces will make a killing selling them to each other.

Nobody buys ditch weed any more.

Nobody buys ditch weed any more.
The point is nobody will buy any weed at a high price when they can grow it themselves or get it free from their neighbor who does.

The architects of legal weed are apparently too stoned to attend a class on basic economics. The stupidest people of all are the ones rushing to invest in selling snow cones to Eskimos. Getting stoned clouds the judgment apparently.

Forum List

Back