Mike Bloomberg: Trying to legalize marijuana is "perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done"

Nobody buys ditch weed any more.
The point is nobody will buy any weed at a high price when they can grow it themselves or get it free from their neighbor who does.

The architects of legal weed are apparently too stoned to attend a class on basic economics. The stupidest people of all are the ones rushing to invest in selling snow cones to Eskimos. Getting stoned clouds the judgment apparently.

Nah, the future is in extracts, edibles and medicinal concentrates. People are too lazy to grow enough to produce those. Just like craft beer. Why brew your own when you can go down to the local store......

From the link:

“Last year, in 2017, 72,000 Americans OD’d [overdosed] on drugs. In 2018, more people than that are OD-ing on drugs, have OD’d on drugs, and today, incidentally, we are trying to legalize another addictive narcotic, which is perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done," he said, according to WBNG.com.

What a retard. No one has ever died from OD-ing on marijuana.

The point is nobody will buy any weed at a high price when they can grow it themselves or get it free from their neighbor who does.

The architects of legal weed are apparently too stoned to attend a class on basic economics. The stupidest people of all are the ones rushing to invest in selling snow cones to Eskimos. Getting stoned clouds the judgment apparently.

Nah, the future is in extracts, edibles and medicinal concentrates. People are too lazy to grow enough to produce those. Just like craft beer. Why brew your own when you can go down to the local store......
Concentrates are as potent as heroin. How do you plan to deregulate those?

This is the nanny statist guy who tried to limit cups size for sodas, right?

Who would vote for that?
And would you vote for someone that bans straws, or the use of plastic bags, or taxes a disposable cup by 25¢?

Nope.
Sounds like you aren’t a Democrat...

I have my own opinions. Some align with pseudo-conservatives too. Even Sean Hannity (to my utter horror!)

I should be appointed to test them out, I think.

I agree with him, but the milennials and old fart baby boomers want to stay stoned, so yep, this will keep him from winning a presidential run.

Marijuana is far less addictive and far less lethal than alcohol.

Simple fact.

It makes ZERO sense it is a Schedule 1 drug.

From the link:

“Last year, in 2017, 72,000 Americans OD’d [overdosed] on drugs. In 2018, more people than that are OD-ing on drugs, have OD’d on drugs, and today, incidentally, we are trying to legalize another addictive narcotic, which is perhaps the stupidest thing anybody has ever done," he said, according to WBNG.com.

What a retard. No one has ever died from OD-ing on marijuana.

Tobacco kills nearly a half a million Americans every year. The country was practically founded on it.

I was serious. Answer the question please & don’t deflect with humor. Seriously. With concentrates as powerful as heroin, how would you deregulate them?

I was serious. Answer the question please & don’t deflect with humor. Seriously. With concentrates as powerful as heroin, how would you deregulate them?

What makes you think I was kidding? I doubt your claim and think some testing is in order. Somebody has to do it to provide reasonable guidelines to safely enjoy these substances. Why not me? I've had decades of experience with cannabis......

<Disclaimer> Just Kidding </disclaimer>

What makes you think I was kidding? I doubt your claim and think some testing is in order. Somebody has to do it to provide reasonable guidelines to safely enjoy these substances. Why not me? I've had decades of experience with cannabis......

So you agree testing and regulation would be mandatory with concentrates?

So you agree testing and regulation would be mandatory with concentrates?

I should be in charge of testing. But Industry standard should be developed, if they haven't already, to reasonably inform consumers about the % if THC or CDB in the products they buy. Abolish the DEA and create the DIA or Drug Information Agency.

Imagine that! A control freak doesn’t want to give up control.

Forum List

Back