Might as well admit it, Democrats. The Jan. 6 Committee was a failure

Dems knew they couldnt beat Trump in a fair fight si they lie cheat and steal to win.

They cant help being what they are tiday. Lying Scumbags
They already beat trump in the election and again in the midterms. This is about Justice. No one cares if Trump runs and loses again. No one.

They already beat trump in the election and again in the midterms. This is about Justice. No one cares if Trump runs and loses again. No one.
It's all a big scam. The only question is weather Dims have rigged the game to the point that Republicans no longer win.

The true reason for the January 6 committee was exposed by the report recommending that Congress ban Trump from running again. That was the only thing they wanted. But just like every other failed "investigation" into President Trump, it failed miserably.
It was as effective as every other committee investigation, Trump was the target here but Clinton and Obama were targets in the past. How many did the GOP conduct and how many people got found guilty of anything? The 3-year, $6.5 million, Durham investigation got one guy probation (he may not have had any impact on the end result of the FBI investigation).

BTW, let's not forget the Trump organization was found guilty of tax fraud in NY (as I recall).

It was as effective as every other committee investigation, Trump was the target here but Clinton and Obama were targets in the past. How many did the GOP conduct and how many people got found guilty of anything? The 3-year, $6.5 million, Durham investigation got one guy probation (he may not have had any impact on the end result of the FBI investigation).

BTW, let's not forget the Trump organization was found guilty of tax fraud in NY (as I recall).
It was a farce, a con, a pile of lies.

It's all a big scam. The only question is weather Dims have rigged the game to the point that Republicans no longer win.
So which is it? Are the Repubs too dumb and ignorant to do something about the Dems breaking the law thaking over the US, or are they too impotent to, or do they just live in a fantasy world?

More than a failure. It was a criminal operation run by a modern hand picked gestapo that put mom and pop demonstrators in prison for two years while the killing of an unarmed demonstrator was ignored.
I'm sure you feel the same when cops kill unarmed Black men.

Nice deflection.
Fact is, no one will ever tell more lies than trump.

And you still believe trump never lies, right?
That's not a fact, jackass.

When did I ever say he never lies? He doesn't lie 1/100th as much as Biden. He also doesn't tell obvious whoppers like Biden.

So which is it? Are the Repubs too dumb and ignorant to do something about the Dems breaking the law thaking over the US, or are they too impotent to, or do they just live in a fantasy world?
Who says those are the options, moron?

Forum List

Back