Might as well admit it, Democrats. The Jan. 6 Committee was a failure

Well, since the Trumpsters are in charge of interpreting and telling us what the committee's goals were.... :rolleyes:

In reality, no one can know what their final effect will be. They turned a shitload of information over to the DOJ, and no one can say what the value of that will be. If any.

The rest of this is just nutter noise.
The final goal of taking down Trump is still at question, as you suggest.

But they've already demonstrated huge success by having nearly a thousand bad guys jailed!

Dems knew they couldnt beat Trump in a fair fight si they lie cheat and steal to win.

They cant help being what they are tiday. Lying Scumbags
An example of my comment in post #5. Don't feel badly, you're not alone by the rest of the Trumpanzees

The final goal of taking down Trump is still at question, as you suggest.

But they've already demonstrated huge success by having nearly a thousand bad guys jailed!
The fact that they made this part of the historical record and passed their information on to the DOJ is plenty.

If laws were broken, the DOJ will address them. If not, we have what is on the public record. Good enough for me.

This orange cancer is nowhere being eradicated, regardless of what does or doesn't happen to this group.

The most important thing the commission did was record, for history, the attempt of a failed disgraced former President to overthrow the government and constitution he swore to protect and defend. Jan 6 was a sad day of my wonderful country.

The fact that they made this part of the historical record and passed their information on to the DOJ is plenty.

If laws were broken, the DOJ will address them. If not, we have what is on the public record. Good enough for me.

This orange cancer is nowhere being eradicated, regardless of what does or doesn't happen to this group.

The fact remains that Trump stands for and practices free speech, whereas leftards are into censorship and PC.

You're calling fundamental American values s cancer. You're fucked up

The most important thing the commission did was record, for history, the attempt of a failed disgraced former President to overthrow the government and constitution he swore to protect and defend. Jan 6 was a sad day of my wonderful country.
It didn't record anything. It manufactured a story That is totally bogus.

Forum List

Back