Biden: "Looking back at 2022, I feel more confident about America than ever" "when we grow economy from bottom up & middle out, everyone's better off"

the economy is going gangbusters, and Biden is on his way to a 50-state landslide re-lection, my frineds!

Basquebromase has no opinions of his own and repeats the opinions expressed in the articles he posts. He's likely to later post a thread about how the economy sucks in another thread and repeat that opinion too.

• Banned
Basquebromase has no opinions of his own and repeats the opinions expressed in the articles he posts. He's likely to later post a thread about how the economy sucks in another thread and repeat that opinion too.
sometimes I CONTRADICT the opinion in the article

read the op-ed THEN judge

I read it, he's a lying pile of shit.

We are still 3 million jobs BELOW where we were in 2019 - before the bio-attack. Trying to say he "created" any jobs is utter bullshit - Xi's Biden regime hasn't even restored all the jobs destroyed by the Wuhan Designer Virus.

We are still 3 million jobs BELOW where we were in 2019 - before the bio-attack. Trying to say he "created" any jobs is utter bullshit - Xi's Biden regime hasn't even restored all the jobs destroyed by the Wuhan Designer Virus.
government creates jobs, the private sector destroys them and kills them

Three million jobs below and now probably 5 million illegal immigrants in the country, millions of whom will be on public assistance.

the economy is going gangbusters, and Biden is on his way to a 50-state landslide re-lection, my frineds!

Amazing, I just read an article the other day that anal nerves are twitching about foreseeing a dodgy 2023 in America. I didn't take exact note of the article in question, but here's a link from a quick search -

Amazing, I just read an article the other day that anal nerves are twitching about foreseeing a dodgy 2023 in America. I didn't take exact note of the article in question, but here's a link from a quick search -

Potato didn't write that

There's no doubt that Biden's free gifts to the working class has made a dent in the American way of greedy capitalism and huge income inequality.
But it's far from a sure thing that the Trump monster has been beheaded. Everything could quickly be turned back to the dysfunctional clusterfk that it was during Trump's reign.

However, that has a positive aspect to it in that Trump represents a much better possibility of peaceful compromise with Russia, and lowering the risk of nuclear war under Biden.

Biden understands that for the forgotten man to move up, the rich powerful man has to give up...something

Biden's presidency has indeed given liberal America...an opening!

Forum List

Back