Might as well admit it, Democrats. The Jan. 6 Committee was a failure

Ninety nine percent of the “evidence” the Jan 6th Committee assembled can’t be introduced in a court of law. At best it is hearsay and conjecture, at worst it’s one-sided lies.
So you don't think the DOJ will take the mountain of testimony and evidence and flesh it out. Okay.

I don't claim to know what they have, what the DOJ has, or if it has teeth. No one does.

The fact remains that Trump stands for and practices free speech, whereas leftards are into censorship and PC.

You're calling fundamental American values s cancer. You're fucked up
You obviously don't know about the literally hundreds of squabbles I've had with the lefties here regarding PC and speech. But, of course, it doesn't matter. You're just trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive, the standard tactic. Boring.

And you obviously don't know that this is about far more than freedom of speech. But I realize that's probably all you've been told in your world.

Well, since the Trumpsters are in charge of interpreting and telling us what the committee's goals were.... :rolleyes:

In reality, no one can know what their final effect will be. They turned a shitload of information over to the DOJ, and no one can say what the value of that will be. If any.

The rest of this is just nutter noise.
The entire fiasco was nutter nonsense.

When they compared January 6th to 9/11 - they lost me
When they compared January 6th to the Civil War - they lost me
When they compared January 6th to the British attacking Washington in 1812 - they lost me
When they literally said that January 6th was the "worst act of rebellion since the nations founding" - they lost me.

All of these ludicrous comparisons were said by members of this circus panel, and the President, and the Speaker of the House.

They lost me before it even began.
Because when the people who have said such ridiculous statements ARE THE SAME PEOPLE as the panel itself - then there is no chance anything coming out of it will be meaningful. Nothing.

When they compared January 6th to 9/11 - they lost me
When they compared January 6th to the Civil War - they lost me
When they compared January 6th to the British attacking Washington in 1812 - they lost me
When they literally said that January 6th was the "worst act of rebellion since the nations founding" - they lost me.

All of these ludicrous comparisons were said by members of this circus panel, and the President, and the Speaker of the House.

They lost me before it even began.
Because when the people who have said such ridiculous statements ARE THE SAME PEOPLE as the panel itself - then there is no chance anything coming out of it will be meaningful. Nothing.
I have to agree, the civil war was a bigger deal. Even though I never heard anyone say that, Jan 6 was not worse than the civil war. But Jan 6 we nearly lost our country from within. Ironically, by a bunch of goof balls who think of themselves as great Americans.

I have to agree, the civil war was a bigger deal. Even though I never heard anyone say that, Jan 6 was not worse than the civil war. But Jan 6 we nearly lost our country from within. Ironically, by a bunch of goof balls who think of themselves as great Americans.
Nearly lost our country? That is just goofy and vividly demonstrates your utter desperation.

So you don't think the DOJ will take the mountain of testimony and evidence and flesh it out. Okay.

I don't claim to know what they have, what the DOJ has, or if it has teeth. No one does.
"Flesh it out?" It's a mountain of hooey.

So I should not believe my lying eyes? My wife had to go to the Doctor that day so I spent most of my day watch the fiasco on TV in the waiting room. Do you believe the Dems were making it up that fast?
Did you watch this?

MW-IH844_lootin_20200603152530_ZH.jpg

The information they have gathered about these events are a historic record.

Our local rw nutbags have very little perspective beyond their narrow, petty politicking of today.
progs claim everything they do is historic. The term has lost all meaning.

You obviously don't know about the literally hundreds of squabbles I've had with the lefties here regarding PC and speech. But, of course, it doesn't matter. You're just trying to change the subject and put me on the defensive, the standard tactic. Boring.

And you obviously don't know that this is about far more than freedom of speech. But I realize that's probably all you've been told in your world.
Squabbles that don't amount to a hill of beans.

Forum List

Back