Mid-East War Expanding

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Seems that Brandon does not have the sway to corral Bibi Netanyahu. Israel attacked the Iranian consulate in Damascus killing a very senior Revolutionary Guard general. The knock on effect will certainly involve Hezbollah stepping up its attacks on norther Israel. Things are getting out of hand in large part due to the weakness of American leadership:

Through my research of "experts" online and youtube interviews. This is almost certainly going to lead to a response, most likely via Hezbollah.

One expert suggested that if this occurs in substantial numbers that Israel may respond with a direct attack on Iran within its borders.

This could spiral out of control if this is the case, but Israel may call Irans bluff since China doesn't want to have to come to Irans aid through assistance of some kind, even diplomatic pressure through UN etc. To NOT do so would weaken Chinas influence. However, China is not yet ready to challenge the U.S for supremacy and they don't like to sacrifice anything for others benefit.

Through my research of "experts" online and youtube interviews. This is almost certainly going to lead to a response, most likely via Hezbollah.

One expert suggested that if this occurs in substantial numbers that Israel may respond with a direct attack on Iran within its borders.

This could spiral out of control if this is the case, but Israel may call Irans bluff since China doesn't want to have to come to Irans aid through assistance of some kind, even diplomatic pressure through UN etc. To NOT do so would weaken Chinas influence. However, China is not yet ready to challenge the U.S for supremacy and they don't like to sacrifice anything for others benefit.
No, Chinese involvement, if any, would be indirect. Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Houthis could start a conflagration that could suck in others sympathetic to the Gazans. I don't think it could become a world war but might become a major proxy war.

Putin and Xi have other priorities in Ukraine and Taiwan.

Last edited:
I mean, while I am not for this occurring, if it DOES occur, then we need to really clean house over there and force peace on those people by bringing them to their knees in pain!

No, Chinese involvement, if any, would be indirect. Syria, Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas and the Houthis could start a conflagration that could suck in others sympathetic to the Gazans. I don't think it could become a world war but might become a major proxy war.

Putin and Xi have other priorities in Ukraine and Taiwan.
Yes, I didn't mean that China was going to send in ships. China doesn't work that way with other alliances...yet....

I meant they would feel pressure to throw their diplomatic and even economic weight around. They have a massive new $400B agreement with Iran. They have long term, strategic plans for the globe, and the M.E is no exception.

Seems that Brandon does not have the sway to corral Bibi Netanyahu. Israel attacked the Iranian consulate in Damascus killing a very senior Revolutionary Guard general. The knock on effect will certainly involve Hezbollah stepping up its attacks on norther Israel. Things are getting out of hand in large part due to the weakness of American leadership:

MAGA has given Bibi permission to do whatever he wants. He’s their boy. Biden is trying to broker a deal, but MAGA eggs Israel on, making things worse. Question: Were we supposed to be the ones bombing Damascus? Biden certainly didn’t ask him to, but MAGA is applauding and condemning Joe at the same time! :dunno:

#COGNITIVEDISSONANCE

MAGA has given Bibi permission to do whatever he wants. He’s their boy. Biden is trying to broker a deal, but MAGA eggs Israel on, making things worse. Question: Were we supposed to be the ones bombing Damascus? Biden certainly didn’t ask him to, but MAGA is applauding and condemning Joe at the same time! :dunno:

#COGNITIVEDISSONANCE
Who is this MAGA you speak of and how do they "egg Israel on"?

Did you suddenly forget what actually started this war?

Or ... are you just playing dumb?

The only people "egging" Israel to continue this war is the people who took hostages and refuse to return them (or their bodies).
NO! What does that have to do with what I said? You’re complicit in the killing by keeping it going instead of steadfastly backing ideas attempts at peace.

#COGNITIVEDISSONANCE
The Biden administration has backed that war criminal Netanyahu.

Democratic politicians are currently running America’s foreign policy.

Don’t be fooled.

You’re complicit in the killing by keeping it going instead of steadfastly backing ideas attempts at peace.

Accusing me of being complicit in the killing of Hamas terrorists and their supporters is doing me an honor. The world is well rid of such filth.

However, peace will not be achieved and the killing will keep going until Hamas surrenders and returns the hostages (or their bodies) and their terror network is never again capable of slaughtering innocent Jews.

Stopping before that goal is achieved is just inviting more Israelis to get killed ... something you and your friends would NEVER decry.

Is-Never-Again-Now-1240_x_698.jpg

Forum List

Back