Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Okay, but tough to do in a building. And btw, I don't think he set out to run anyone over. He just wanted to get away and those people were in his way. Not an excuse, but not premeditated like Crumbley or Cruz or Lanza.

I have not seen or read any evidence that he just "wanted to get away", first.

Second, there are lots of opportunities to do harm without a gun.

Because you dont believe in protecting children on school?

You obviously dont

Nor do you seem to care about the 2nd Amendment yo kerp and bear arms

You are the dumbest of the dumb people on this forum.

Putting the school board on trial has nothing to do with protecting children, you are just using it to cover for the parents.

And I do very much care about the 2nd Amendment, which again has nothing to do with the school board.

The incorrect perception is that Trump ‘took over’ the GOP and conservativism, that prior to Trump the GOP was a ‘normal’ slightly right of center party.

That perception is wrong.

Trump didn’t ‘take over’ the GOP and conservativism, Trump is the product of the GOP and conservativism – both of which have been extreme, reactionary, racist, and wrong for decades.

Again, there is no ‘far right’; what’s perceived as ‘far right’ is in fact mainstream conservativism.

Trump is first and foremost an opportunist. He has changed parties 5 times since the early 1980s,

Did I call you any names? What’s up with that? I thought we were being open-minded here.

A gun is mainly used to kill. Something with that intended function should not be accessible to children. That’s why I blame the parents.
If the parents knew that he was going to shoot the school up, yes they should be charged. Good luck with that.

If the parents knew that he was going to shoot the school up, yes they should be charged. Good luck with that.

Seems they were not surprised it happened given the dad's first action upon hearing about the shooting was to go look for the gun and the mom's first was to text him and tell him not to do it.

Wrong on all 3 points.

1. His parents are not on the run

2. The text message they sent him was about him getting caught googling ammo at school on his phone.

3. They did not give him the gun to bring to school.

Stop watching CNN. It's dumbing you down.
Eat a dick, I wasn't watching CNN! I said what I SAID!

I did not see that

But its not against the law since he lives with the parents

If they bought him a car and he drove into a Christmas parade are the parents responsible for that too?
Depends on if the parents were made aware of his desire to want to run over people at a parade with a car....and even had a countdown on his social media to the day he would do it -- and despite knowing all of that.....tossed him the keys anyway

Then after all of that...and being charged......go on the run....hide in a basement..then claim they weren't hiding...they were just haning out in a basement -- like most people do before turning themselves in to police

Putting the school board on trial has nothing to do with protecting children, you are just using it to cover for the parents.
If libs were content with heaping scorn on the parents then I would do the same with your do-nothing lib school board

But your side wants to put all gun owners on trial through this couple when the lib education monopoly and our toxic liberal culture are the real threats

If libs were content with heaping scorn on the parents then I would do the same with your do-nothing lib school board

Glad you can admit that you are no different than the Libs.

But your side wants to put all gun owners on trial through this couple when the lib education monopoly and our toxic liberal culture are the real threats

I do not have a side and I am a gun owner, have been since I was like 14 or 15, some 40 plus years ago. Still have my very first gun that was given to me.

I do not have a side and I am a gun owner, have been since I was like 14 or 15, some 40 plus years ago. Still have my very first gun that was given to me.
Of course you are a lib who is too ashamed to admit it

You and your clone Mac1958 have been anti repub for as long as I’ve known you on this forum

Just because you are also a 1% tweener does not make your style of Guerrilla warfare any more palatable to me

You and your clone @Mac1958 have been anti repub for as long as I’ve known you on this forum

Do not know about Mac, but yes I have. I have also been anti-Dems for as long as I have been on this forum

Forum List

Back