Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

You make a lot of claims there. St Louis Missouri is a republican City it has a high crime rate so just don't think it's about Democrats it's a national problem it's a national disgrace why we have so much crime is beyond me maybe we're just too easy on criminals. I myself believe the death penalty should have been kept in place, in the process should have been speeded up executing anybody convicted of murder the very next day no right to appeal should be given to capital crimes that was our first mistake. That's one colonial an early government legal action we should have never changed. Too much money is involved that's the whole problem crime is a racket crime makes money for people in power. They profit from it.

You need to actually do your research....

St. Louis, Missouri has had democrat party mayors since 1949........you confuse Red (Free) states with Blue cities.....

It is about democrats....they have declared war on police and they keep releasing violent gun offenders with their revolving door policies ........they are responsible for about 95% of all gun crime and gun murder in the cities they control......

Unfortunately too many gun users are very violent.

Wrong......too many criminals are released over and over again by the democrat party...

600 million guns, over 21.5 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense...

Gun murder in 2019....10.258.....70-80% of the victims are criminals, not innocent Americans.....and of the rest of the victims, the vast majority are the friends and family of the criminals......

Meanwhile, Americans use their legal guns 1.2 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beatings, stabbings......according to the Centers for Disease Control....

Gun owners aren't the problem...criminals, released by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians are the problem....

A mother learns that her son is looking up ammunition online at school and her reaction to that is to send the following text. " LOL I'm not mad at you. You've got to learn not to get caught. " Just reading that gave me chills. This has to be about the worst mother a kid could have.

Why.....?

Without any other indication that he had issues, there are a lot of kids who go hunting with their families....who shoot competitively, and looking up ammo isn't a problem.......

You guys have no idea what was going on in that house.......

She likely looks up ammo...

And her....

These kids likely look up ammo too...Pre-teen and teenagers.......using ammo, likely looking up savings online...

Okay, but tough to do in a building. And btw, I don't think he set out to run anyone over. He just wanted to get away and those people were in his way. Not an excuse, but not premeditated like Crumbley or Cruz or Lanza.
You are making an apology for a mass muderer.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!

No politician has the guts to do anything because the NRA is so powerful. Imagine a country being run by a rabble of egotistical gun nuts who regard slaughter of children as collateral damage as justification for owning guns.

Why.....?

Without any other indication that he had issues, there are a lot of kids who go hunting with their families....who shoot competitively, and looking up ammo isn't a problem.......

You guys have no idea what was going on in that house.......

She likely looks up ammo...

And her....

These kids likely look up ammo too...Pre-teen and teenagers.......using ammo, likely looking up savings online...

Guns are 'scary' to Marxists because they provide protection from the powerful government collectivist factions. Once they get rid of the guns, our rights are next. There is absolutely nothing wrong with teaching kids how to respectfully fire, maintain and handle firearms.

No politician has the guts to do anything because the NRA is so powerful. Imagine a country being run by a rabble of egotistical gun nuts who regard slaughter of children as collateral damage as justification for owning guns.
Your depiction of the NRA is right out of Rules For Radicals and the tenets of Marxism. Democrat-Marxists know that if you disarm the people then you control the people. Marxists like firearms and bombs, they just want them for themselves and no one else. Frankly I am glad the NRA is powerful and politicians are afraid of the NRA.

Your depiction of the NRA is right out of Rules For Radicals and the tenets of Marxism. Democrat-Marxists know that if you disarm the people then you control the people. Marxists like firearms and bombs, they just want them for themselves and no one else. Frankly I am glad the NRA is powerful and politicians are afraid of the NRA.

Here we Go again. Pathetic justifications for guns are bountiful. It was the pathetic members who I'm referring to.

Same old threats of no freedom without guns. Heard it a million times.
Why did you do something about Obama and Biden? You suggest they are communists etc but never fired a shot. Biden is purported to have stolen the election and still you haven't got the guts to free the country of tyranny.
How's that for a real justification Rambo.
Home of the brave my ass.

Here we Go again. Pathetic justifications for guns are bountiful. It was the pathetic members who I'm referring to.

Same old threats of no freedom without guns. Heard it a million times.
Why did you do something about Obama and Biden? You suggest they are communists etc but never fired a shot. Biden is purported to have stolen the election and still you haven't got the guts to free the country of tyranny.
How's that for a real justification Rambo.
Home of the brave my ass.
Yeah we know Marxists like you don't like guns. Spare us your pathetic fake pious regurgitation. I did something about Obama and Biden, I did not vote for them. Unfortunately idiots like you probably did, that is, if you are an American and, if you are, you're probably afraid of people having rights. Your depiction of patriotic Americans shooting politicians is right out of some kind of fantasy movie. I suggest you concentrate on reality instead of letting your hysterical emotions take control. Being brave does not mean taking a gun and shooting folks you stupid fool.

Yeah we know Marxists like you don't like guns. Spare us your pathetic fake pious regurgitation. I did something about Obama and Biden, I did not vote for them. Unfortunately idiots like you probably did, that is, if you are an American and, if you are, you're probably afraid of people having rights. Your depiction of patriotic Americans shooting politicians is right out of some kind of fantasy movie. I suggest you concentrate on reality instead of letting your hysterical emotions take control. Being brave does not mean taking a gun and shooting folks you stupid fool.

You people are like a cracked record.
Ranting and spitting venom about liberal governments, calling for a revolution over a lost election and belching every defamatory word can but still no action.
You're all brain dead in afraid.

You people are like a cracked record.
Ranting and spitting venom about liberal governments, calling for a revolution over a lost election and belching every defamatory word can but still no action.
You're all brain dead in afraid.
Ha Ha!! YOU suggested shooting Obama and Biden!! Talk about being cracked and spitting venom!!! You guys are so fucking transparently pro Marxist.....

I sympathize with you having to live in fear of getting shot or your loved ones being shot.

I have not seen or read any evidence that he just "wanted to get away", first.

Second, there are lots of opportunities to do harm without a gun.
First, you should read more. He had just been reported at the scene of a domestic, and when he ended up on the parade route while fleeing that, a cop shot at him 3x (for good reason imo); one went right through the windshield. So yeah, he was trying to get away and at that moment, how many people he had to run over didn't matter.

Second, you're right. There are plenty of ways to commit murder. Most of them involve objects with multiple purposes like cars and knives. Guns have one purpose, to kill, and they make it as easy and convenient as possible. A shooter doesn't even have to be close enough to get goo on his shoes..

Ok. So suppose that it’s true that the parents gave this kid a gun for Christmas and then left the gun unsecured.

Would that warrant blame for the parents?
No. I grew up in a time, and a home, where loaded guns were displayed. We didn't touch the guns unless we went shooting with dad. I guess libs just don't expect responsible behavior from kids -- or adults for that matter

Well it appear the mother admitted to making a straw purchase. The parents are in trouble. But they are NOT guilty of murder or manslaughter

There’s a reason you’ve been dodging that question. It’s because you’re a coward.

What we do know is that they bought the weapon for him as a gift and failed to secure the weapon. What other facts do you need to say that they’re at fault?
Hmmm, they bought the weapon for him as a gift, but failed to secure the weapon ?? If they thought that he could handle the weapon as a gift, then why would they need to secure the weapon ???

So they purchased it for him, but only to bring it out on occasion to show it to him, but then quickly take it and put it back into the safe and say, uhhhhhhhh one day son this will be yours when you get old enough, but for now it goes back into the safe ?? If they would have done that, then they might not be in the trouble that they are in, but meanwhile back in Wisconsin the parade mower isn't being talked about much ?? Why ???

Forum List

Back