Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

'Developed' is a matter of definition. The left has gotten away with the phrase 'gun violence' which is intentionally misleading. We all know guns are not violent.
Unfortunately too many gun users are very violent.

This occurred before the shooting, not before the gun was purchased.

It wasn’t until the day of the shooting that there was some indication that the boy was troubled.

The ‘don’t get caught’ text the mother sent the boy was telling him don’t get caught looking at online ammunition resellers in school, not ‘don’t get caught’ with the gun.
Hopefully all the facts and the truth will come out in the trials. I do know that the last part of what you said the mother was talking about don't get caught looking up ammunition that was correct.

And in court, before the judge the defense attorney stated the gun was "locked," at the time......
Of course the defense attorney would say that, then how did the kid get a hold of the gun did he break the lock. It's all that the parents would lock up a present they gave the boy as an early Christmas present. From what these parents have already said I don't believe that's the case. Hopefully the truth will come out in the trials.

You don't know what you are talking about...guns are not the issue..

From the 1990s to 2015 we had millions and millions of Americans not only buying guns but carrying guns for self defense in public....a period of 27 years.....

By 2015 there were over 19.5 million Americans carrying guns in public...

What was the result...?

Gun murder went down 49%....how do you explain that?

Gun crime went down 75%....how do you explain that?

Violent crime went down 72%..how do you explain that?

Why did that change in 2015? The democrat party decided to attack the police and release violent gun offenders....

What we have now is a political party, the democrat party, attacking the police non-stop...forcing officers to stop doing their jobs if they don't want to risk their jobs, their pensions or their freedom to left wing, blm, antifa terrorists and their democrat party bosses..

Then, the democrat party is also releasing violent, gun offenders on a revolving door policy.....sending out violent criminals who have already used guns illegally, and letting them out of jail and prison over and over again, or like kim foxx in chicago, not charging them no matter how blatant their gun crimes are...

We have a democrat party problem, not a gun problem...

Over the last 27 years, up to the year 2015, we went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 19.4 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2019...guess what happened...

New Concealed Carry Report For 2020: 19.48 Million Permit Holders, 820,000 More Than Last Year despite many states shutting down issuing permits because of the Coronavirus - Crime Prevention Research Center

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

This means that access to guns does not create gun crime........

Why do our democrat party controlled cities have gun crime problems?

1) the democrat party keeps releasing violent gun offenders...they have created a revolving door for criminals who use guns, and will release even the most serious gun offenders over and over again....why? Probably because they realise that normal people don't use their guns for crime, so if they want to push gun control, they need criminals to shoot people.....so they keep releasing them....

2) The democrat party keeps attacking the police.....driving the officers into not doing pro-active policing, cutting detective forces so that murders go unsolved..........
You make a lot of claims there. St Louis Missouri is a republican City it has a high crime rate so just don't think it's about Democrats it's a national problem it's a national disgrace why we have so much crime is beyond me maybe we're just too easy on criminals. I myself believe the death penalty should have been kept in place, in the process should have been speeded up executing anybody convicted of murder the very next day no right to appeal should be given to capital crimes that was our first mistake. That's one colonial an early government legal action we should have never changed. Too much money is involved that's the whole problem crime is a racket crime makes money for people in power. They profit from it.

It’s about everything they did and didn’t do that lead to the massacre. They are at least as much to blame as the school.
Maybe I’m not as informed as you

What is the parents side of the story?

Maybe I’m not as informed as you

What is the parents side of the story?
A mother learns that her son is looking up ammunition online at school and her reaction to that is to send the following text. " LOL I'm not mad at you. You've got to learn not to get caught. " Just reading that gave me chills. This has to be about the worst mother a kid could have.

I’m no fan of these parents, but I hardly think an ex-babymama is a trustworthy source
That part about not paying child support will be checked but you're right, many exes don't say the best things about their exes or will exaggerate and give a one-sided view. More will come out from other relatives.

A mother learns that her son is looking up ammunition online at school and her reaction to that is to send the following text. " LOL I'm not mad at you. You've got to learn not to get caught. " Just reading that gave me chills. This has to be about the worst mother a kid could have.
So you have her convicted already

In that case there is no reason for a trial for her or the school board

The focus should be on why the kid would pick up a gun and use it to kill people. There is a reason and the reason is not the gun. A kid picks up a gun and kills people. Immediately the discussion turns to the gun. Talk about missing the point...
They forget about Brooks using his car, and he killed a lot more people with that thing, and yes there was deep reasoning behind his rage, but of course the media won't give equal time to it, otherwise if it doesn't fit their over arching agenda's.

Did you watch this video?

[video]

Yeah I watched it, thanks. Well, the X says the current wife is a monster, but then the guy divorced her so maybe she is a monster. Hey maybe the current wife and the X are BOTH monsters?!. They are probably both responsible for this little mass shooter. Women can really screw with men.

Last edited:
I wont confirm or deny

But either way no crime was committed
Ok. So suppose that it’s true that the parents gave this kid a gun for Christmas and then left the gun unsecured.

Would that warrant blame for the parents?

So you have her convicted already

In that case there is no reason for a trial for her or the school board
Like I said, that's not my job, the trial will determine their gilt or innocence. Both parents were heavily involved in this.

New Topics

Forum List

Back