Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

These parents' stories are getting confusing. On Friday, the parents' attorneys were saying the parents had left town Tuesday night due to death threats but would return for their arraignment. But the artist in Detroit said the Crumbleys contacted him Friday afternoon (after they'd been charged) saying they had left due to death threats. So they didn't run until they'd been charged? That's what it's sounding like. The Crumbley's lawyers are sounding more and more like liars to me.

Hmmm, they bought the weapon for him as a gift, but failed to secure the weapon ?? If they thought that he could handle the weapon as a gift, then why would they need to secure the weapon ???

So they purchased it for him, but only to bring it out on occasion to show it to him, but then quickly take it and put it back into the safe and say, uhhhhhhhh one day son this will be yours when you get old enough, but for now it goes back into the safe ?? If they would have done that, then they might not be in the trouble that they are in, but meanwhile back in Wisconsin the parade mower isn't being talked about much ?? Why ???
What more is there to say while we wait for his conviction?

We haven't heard all the news yet on the Crumbley case. Two prosecutions, and to make it more interesting, the parents tried to make a run for it.

Well let’s push that extreme a bit and see if we can come to some common ground.

Let’s say that parents have some grenades lying around. Pre-school kid picks one up, takes it to pre-school with him, blows up a few kids. Parents at fault or not? I would say yes.

I think my reasoning comes down to lethal weapons and children having access to them. I would argue that a lethal weapon is the responsibility of the parents if there are children in the house.

I would not say it’s the fault of the parents if it was a tool or something that had an alternate function that was used as a weapon.

For example, if a hammer is lying around, kid picks it up, kills another kid with it. Not necessarily the parents fault.

That’s where my line is. How about you?
With the break down and dysfunctional situation that leftist ideology and culture has caused through out our nation, then HELL no I ain't leaving a weapon anywhere near to where these poor brainwashed kid's could get their hands on one.

The entire nation is responsible for the bull crap we are experiencing today in America, and it seems that we've somehow misplaced the handle, and the train it won't stop rolling no it won't slow down.

No. I grew up in a time, and a home, where loaded guns were displayed. We didn't touch the guns unless we went shooting with dad. I guess libs just don't expect responsible behavior from kids -- or adults for that matter
I guess not. Can you blame us for not expecting responsible behavior?

I mean look at what happened here.

I still don’t think the gun and how it was stored is the issue here. I think both sides, Left and Right, are focusing on the gun angle for their own reasons.

The Left will take advantage of the tragedy to press for more restrictions, like they do every time there’s a school shooting.

And the Right is knee-jerk defending these terrible parents simply *because* they’re gun owners.

It’s all very unproductive.

Hmmm, they bought the weapon for him as a gift, but failed to secure the weapon ?? If they thought that he could handle the weapon as a gift, then why would they need to secure the weapon ???

So they purchased it for him, but only to bring it out on occasion to show it to him, but then quickly take it and put it back into the safe and say, uhhhhhhhh one day son this will be yours when you get old enough, but for now it goes back into the safe ?? If they would have done that, then they might not be in the trouble that they are in, but meanwhile back in Wisconsin the parade mower isn't being talked about much ?? Why ???
I’m just going off of what the reports say. Makes sense to me.

They gifted him the gun but they kept it in their room. Seems plausible to me.

What is there to talk about with the parade asshole? He’s a scumbag, people aren’t defending him, and it’s a good thing he’s in prison. What would you like to discuss and why is it being discussed here?

With the break down and dysfunctional situation that leftist ideology and culture has caused through out our nation, then HELL no I ain't leaving a weapon anywhere near to where these poor brainwashed kid's could get their hands on one.
Good.

First, you should read more. He had just been reported at the scene of a domestic, and when he ended up on the parade route while fleeing that, a cop shot at him 3x (for good reason imo); one went right through the windshield. So yeah, he was trying to get away and at that moment, how many people he had to run over didn't matter.

Second, you're right. There are plenty of ways to commit murder. Most of them involve objects with multiple purposes like cars and knives. Guns have one purpose, to kill, and they make it as easy and convenient as possible. A shooter doesn't even have to be close enough to get goo on his shoes..
First, you are still making excuses for a repeat criminal and now murderer. The cop shot his car after he mowed down those folks so that is not an excuse either.

Second,k as far as guns, let's make them all illegal. Then criminals will have them and you will not. I think you're missing the point. Guns are NEVER going away. No matter what your fever dreams tell you.

Last edited:

The entire nation is responsible for the bull crap we are experiencing today in America, and it seems that we've somehow misplaced the handle, and the train it won't stop rolling no it won't slow down.

Agreed but, it's not the entire nation that's responsible it's the powerful Marxists leftists, funded by people like George Soros, far left groups like BLM, ANTIFA, etc. along with the groomed tools (mostly radical leftist Democrats) that vote for them who are responsible for the breakdown in American society today.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!
When will there be a stop to gun free zones ? > where these things happen.

I still don’t think the gun and how it was stored is the issue here. I think both sides, Left and Right, are focusing on the gun angle for their own reasons.

The Left will take advantage of the tragedy to press for more restrictions, like they do every time there’s a school shooting.

And the Right is knee-jerk defending these terrible parents simply *because* they’re gun owners.

It’s all very unproductive.
Valid and very good points.

Because he's black.
So is this indicative of what could be referred to as "black privilege" these days ?? I mean everyone loves to throw out this blanketing bull crap called "white privilege" about white folks everytime you turn around, but how is it any different when we see this kind of coddling going on when it comes to black folks who are found in various situations where skin color gets focused upon (in which changes the media reporting to either a deflection or an ignoring of something because of the color involved), instead of what is most important "the criminal offense" ???

Agreed but, it's not the entire nation that's responsible it's the powerful Marxists leftists, funded by people like George Soros, far left groups like BLM, ANTIFA, etc. along with the groomed tools (mostly radical leftist Democrats) that vote for them who are responsible for the breakdown in American society today.
Why hasn't Soros been arrested yet ??? He should be on the FBI's most wanted list IMHO.

I’m just going off of what the reports say. Makes sense to me.

They gifted him the gun but they kept it in their room. Seems plausible to me.

What is there to talk about with the parade asshole? He’s a scumbag, people aren’t defending him, and it’s a good thing he’s in prison. What would you like to discuss and why is it being discussed here?
People are defending the school shooter ? No he's an equal opportunity scum bag that should get no more media coverage than parade mower. Both should be getting huge coverage equally. It's time to stop this death cult in America.

1638863356728.png

isnt it past time to address this issue?

People are defending the school shooter ?
No, but they are defending his parents. People are very split on whether the parents deserve blame or not, hence the communication about this.

The same isn’t true about the parade guy. I think we’re all in agreement on his situation so not much else to discuss that we won’t all already agree on.

View attachment 572731

isnt it past time to address this issue?
Yeah, and once they're named Uterus, the Republican's will still care like they always have about the unborn and born children in the world, but the Democrat's(?), well they will remain the same (playing everything for gain, and not giving one ounce of care about any crisis or for the victim's they exploit or use for that gain). At least the Republican's care far more than any Democrat about life.

No, but they are defending his parents. People are very split on whether the parents deserve blame or not, hence the communication about this.

The same isn’t true about the parade guy. I think we’re all in agreement on his situation so not much else to discuss that we won’t all already agree on.
Yeah as far as the parent's go, if they are guilty then so be it... Won't find me defending them if they aided and abetted a psycho kid to murder people with their help of aid either directly or indirectly.

Forum List

Back