Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

No, not even remotely close to a republican City.

The last Repub mayor of St Louis was in 1949
The state is Republican I assumed that St Louis was also my bad so I looked up information. Tulsa Oklahoma and Fresno California are Republican cities and they have higher crime rates than their surrounding democratic cities. Playing the blame game with political parties is foolish it happens to all people it's a cultural thing not a political thing. Another good article I found explains the discrepancy I just explained. www.tennessean.com GOP blamed Democrats for national surge in Crime. Here's a fact check June 11,2021 Details tell a different story.

The state is Republican I assumed that St Louis was also my bad so I looked up information. Tulsa Oklahoma and Fresno California are Republican cities and they have higher crime rates than their surrounding democratic cities. Playing the blame game with political parties is foolish it happens to all people it's a cultural thing not a political thing. Another good article I found explains the discrepancy I just explained. www.tennessean.com GOP blamed Democrats for national surge in Crime. Here's a fact check June 11,2021 Details tell a different story.
Fresno is full of illegal aliens....So there is that.

I don't think you'd took the time to read the article, you're basing your conclusion on faulty evidence.
The link doesn't show that. Can you provide another? And I know Fresno very well. Very few 'whites' live there, only the ones with long standing family farms/orchards. The area would be a virtual desert if it wasn't for water from the Sacramento River and the Shasta Dam irrigation canal, hundreds of miles North. Illegal aliens go there because the population is predominately Hispanic. In CA wherever you see crops, orchards, farm land, you see Mexican workers and families and when you see that you always have illegal aliens.

Last edited:
The link doesn't show that. Can you provide another? And I know Fresno very well. Very few 'whites' live there, only the ones with long standing family farms/orchards. The area would be a virtual desert if it wasn't for water from the Sacramento River and the Shasta Dam irrigation canal, hundreds of miles North. Illegal aliens go there because the population is predominately Hispanic. In CA wherever you see crops, orchards, farm land, you see Mexican workers and families and when you see that you always have illegal aliens.
I live just got off Omaha Nebraska although most of the electric officials are Republicans, the city itself is a democratic stronghold in a Republican state. Every night on the news there are reports of all these shootings 95% of them are either in North Omaha black communities or South Omaha Hispanic communities. Virtually all are gang and drug related. That is the problem Nationwide it's drugs, and you can't hang that on either political party. It's a disease that's eating away at America.

I live just got off Omaha Nebraska although most of the electric officials are Republicans, the city itself is a democratic stronghold in a Republican state. Every night on the news there are reports of all these shootings 95% of them are either in North Omaha black communities or South Omaha Hispanic communities. Virtually all are gang and drug related. That is the problem Nationwide it's drugs, and you can't hang that on either political party. It's a disease that's eating away at America.
More typos! I live north of Omaha Nebraska although most of the elected officials are Republicans, the city itself is a democratic stronghold in the Republican state.

Democrats are inviting drug dealers by refusing to stop the invasion at our border.

Democrats are inviting drug dealers by refusing to stop the invasion at our border.
Keep deluding yourself, there is no invasion at our border, there's a lot of families that under our immigration laws have a right to be here. We are a free Nation we are not accounting Nation or dictatorship despite our recent president.

Keep deluding yourself, there is no invasion at our border, there's a lot of families that under our immigration laws have a right to be here. We are a free Nation we are not accounting Nation or dictatorship despite our recent president.

A free nation will not be free from invasion if it doesn't have borders, language and culture.

EL PASO, Texas — Federal agents in this section of the southern border say they’ve seen a staggering 4,000 percent increase in fentanyl seizures over the last three years.

Those busts are not at ports of entry, where most smuggled drugs are typically found. The Border Patrol says the rising amount of fentanyl is being found in the desert – transported by increasingly brazen smugglers who are exploiting stretched federal resources.

Federal resources aree stretched because of the mounting invasion at our Southern Border.

Texas Republican slams Biden's border inaction: Failing to protect citizens from drug cartel 'invasion'​

Heavily armed Mexican cartel 'taunting' US soldiers at border, Texas authorities say​

I could give you many many more examples......

Then why with this one? I'm opened minded on this one.
Well let’s push that extreme a bit and see if we can come to some common ground.

Let’s say that parents have some grenades lying around. Pre-school kid picks one up, takes it to pre-school with him, blows up a few kids. Parents at fault or not? I would say yes.

I think my reasoning comes down to lethal weapons and children having access to them. I would argue that a lethal weapon is the responsibility of the parents if there are children in the house.

I would not say it’s the fault of the parents if it was a tool or something that had an alternate function that was used as a weapon.

For example, if a hammer is lying around, kid picks it up, kills another kid with it. Not necessarily the parents fault.

That’s where my line is. How about you?

Well let’s push that extreme a bit and see if we can come to some common ground.

Let’s say that parents have some grenades lying around. Pre-school kid picks one up, takes it to pre-school with him, blows up a few kids. Parents at fault or not? I would say yes.

I think my reasoning comes down to lethal weapons and children having access to them. I would argue that a lethal weapon is the responsibility of the parents if there are children in the house.

I would not say it’s the fault of the parents if it was a tool or something that had an alternate function that was used as a weapon.

For example, if a hammer is lying around, kid picks it up, kills another kid with it. Not necessarily the parents fault.

That’s where my line is. How about you?
A gun is mainly used for hunting or for self defense you ignorant fool. Just like a hammer is mainly used to hammer a nail.

A gun is mainly used for hunting or for self defense you ignorant fool. Just like a hammer is mainly used to hammer a nail.
Did I call you any names? What’s up with that? I thought we were being open-minded here.

A gun is mainly used to kill. Something with that intended function should not be accessible to children. That’s why I blame the parents.

I realize trump tried to capture mainstream conservatism and hold it captive but he was not able to, fortunately most people saw right through him. Mainstream conservatism is still very much alive and has nothing to do with the far right. They are disease of themselves.
The incorrect perception is that Trump ‘took over’ the GOP and conservativism, that prior to Trump the GOP was a ‘normal’ slightly right of center party.

That perception is wrong.

Trump didn’t ‘take over’ the GOP and conservativism, Trump is the product of the GOP and conservativism – both of which have been extreme, reactionary, racist, and wrong for decades.

Again, there is no ‘far right’; what’s perceived as ‘far right’ is in fact mainstream conservativism.

A mother learns that her son is looking up ammunition online at school and her reaction to that is to send the following text. " LOL I'm not mad at you. You've got to learn not to get caught. " Just reading that gave me chills. This has to be about the worst mother a kid could have.
It wouldn’t give someone chills who comes from a family whose avocation is guns and the shooting sports.

In such a family an interest in firearms and ammunition for those firearms is perfectly normal and not a cause for alarm.

Consequently, the mother didn’t perceive the boy looking at ammunition websites as some sort of a ‘warning.’

Is there a law requiring the parents to do so – absent such a law this is irrelevant and inflammatory.

Again, the issue isn’t the responsibility of the parents per se; rather, the issue is the severity of the punishment sought and the lack of appropriate laws and measures concerning firearms in the home with minor children.

Right. So the run around here is no negligence on the part of parents, just legislate everything through gun laws.

I see the crap but it's not sticking to the walls here

No, you just run over a bunch of people at a parade with your car.
Okay, but tough to do in a building. And btw, I don't think he set out to run anyone over. He just wanted to get away and those people were in his way. Not an excuse, but not premeditated like Crumbley or Cruz or Lanza.

Forum List

Back