Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Because I have Twitter...

it was reported by multiple so-called self-appointed "journalists" who ID's him via police scanner and a simple public records search....this was done the same day it happened....

the rest of the "main-stream outlets" ID'd him the next day if not sooner.....If they ID'd him the next second after he did it -- you would still be whining like a bitch about your feelings...

So again...show me the data or SHUT THE ENTIRE FUCK UP

I won't shut up.

You may be criminally and civilly liable for any harm caused by a
person less than 18 years of age who lawfully gains unsupervised
access to your firearm if unlawfully stored
I’m still skeptical. This reads more like some recommendations. I’m trying to find the actual statute that outlines the specific offense and penalty.

The key is going to be the wording in my opinion.

Edit: So I found 28.435 and it’s more about who firearms can be sold to, not if parents can be found accountable for minors getting to their guns.

Last edited:
You're talking out of your ass
Fine with me....keep digging that hole deeper....

Meanwhile......to recap.....I asked you to prove that the ID's of black mass shooters/terrorists are kept hidden while the ID's of white mass shooters/terrorists are released immediately.........

and you have offered nothing but your feelings..and I even proved them wrong...you are a moron

Fine with me....keep digging that hole deeper....

Meanwhile......to recap.....I asked you to prove that the ID's of black mass shooters/terrorists are kept hidden while the ID's of white mass shooters/terrorists are released immediately.........

and you have offered nothing but your feelings..and I even proved them wrong...you are a moron
The proof is in the pudding

Forum List

Back