Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

The link he posted was from the day after the attack.

1638484354744.png

I remember when we brought them on the gun racks in our pick ups to show them off. Show and tell kind of thing. Yep and then the hunting was on.
Heck, lots of trucks at my old school with the gun racks with rifles mounted.

The one thing that was not tolerated was hand guns, the school drew a line there but rifles were ok.

Read the posts and you'll see. Unless you're afraid you'll look foolish.

I read the post, you used Brooks as an example of them holding the name, except that they did not hold his name, it was released almost as soon as he was in custody.

Just admit you were wrong and move on

I read the post, you used Brooks as an example of them holding the name, except that they did not hold his name, it was released almost as soon as he was in custody.

Just admit you were wrong and move on
No I didn't. I asked if he knew who Brooks was, without Googleing.

Youre lying about what I said and you know it.

No I am not. You said that he was black due to them withholding the name. I called you on it and you tried to use Brooks as an example of them holding the names of black offenders...but you were wrong about them holding his name and now you lack the integrity to admit it

sad really

No I am not. You said that he was black due to them withholding the name. I called you on it and you tried to use Brooks as an example of them holding the names of black offenders...but you were wrong about them holding his name and now you lack the integrity to admit it

sad really
What, are you a mind reader, now?...lol

Forum List

Back