Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

How to deal with people who repeatedly demonstrate they have no intention of carrying on a meaningful conversation

1638386688679.png

Quote me saying that anyone should carry a grenade for self defense in a school house.
Apparently you’re still having trouble understanding. I’ll explain AGAIN for you.

First, I didn’t claim that you said anyone should carry a grenade for self-defense. All clear now? I’ll say it again just in case. I didn’t claim that you said anyone should carry a grenade for self-defense.

That comment of mine was in response to your comment in Post 275:

“So, let's keep doing the same ineffective shit...lol”

My post was used to show that the “same ineffective shit” is still far better than a new and retarded idea.

All clear now? Probably not.

You mean like the southside of Chicago? Like that? If every teacher in every classroom was TRAINED to use firearms, these shootings would become a VERY rare occurrence. People who break bad on defenseless children tend to be cowardly scum and they won't as easily risk it if they know they'll be shot.

Or... we can continue to protect the sensibilities of delicate folks like yourself and keep wailing about guns...
Like they have something more important to do than feel morally superior? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Post #12. The one you “liked”.

“These students were killed because they were unarmed. The shootings will stop when the shooter faces the same danger as the victims.”
Gee, unless they've really changed a lot of rules about the English language while I slept last night, there's nothing in that post that says "Put weapons in the hands of school children". I assumed that the poster was referring to armed teachers and school staff. But hey, you learned English the way you learned it.

I might have also looked at that picture and seen high school seniors, who are basically adults, at least in my neck of the woods. High schools here have rifle clubs. I see nothing wrong with that.

But then, you probably think Kyle Rittenhouse is a murderer. We may have to agree that there is a divide here that will keep us from having a constructive conversation as two adults.

Last edited:
You're at least acknowledging the gun problem in Toronto, while all of you deny the gun problem in America that is multiple times much worse.

As a Canadian, I have no intention of denying a gun problem in Canada that is growing. But we're not going to abandon the restrictions on guns and the types of guns that shouldn't be on our streets.
No I successfully shoved your own argument down your throat but, as usual you completely missed the point. Guns don’t make people kill.

Gee, unless they've really changed a lot of rules about the English language while I slept last night, there's nothing in that post that says "Put weapons in the hands of school children".
Apparently you’re not very bright then.

“These students were killed because they were unarmed.”

I don’t know how you could possibly misinterpret that one so horribly.

I’m not sure how I feel about high school kids carrying guns to school. Many of them who’ve been properly trained by their parents would likely be better than untrained adult staff.

but, yeah, a school full armed students has obvious concerns.
but if this kid, who died trying to disarm the shooter, had been armed maybe there would’ve been fewer casualties. He’s a fucking hero.

1638388640028.jpeg

Please see my edit of that post.
“I might have also looked at that picture and seen high school seniors, who are basically adults, at least in my neck of the woods. High schools here have rifle clubs. I see nothing wrong with that.”

Careful. We don’t want you to fall while you’re back-pedaling.

The victims ranged from 14-17. So not seniors. At least not all.

“I might have also looked at that picture and seen high school seniors, who are basically adults, at least in my neck of the woods. High schools here have rifle clubs. I see nothing wrong with that.”

Careful. We don’t want you to fall while you’re back-pedaling.

The victims ranged from 14-17. So not seniors. At least not all.
Oh well.

You mean that a kid (who already isn’t allowed to have a handgun) is going to comply with some new law — even if he is the kind of person who would deliberately murder several people and try to kill more?
I've remembered who you are now so I'm just gonna skip to the end and walk away before you hurt yourself again.

BYe.

It is odd they still have not IDed the shooter. I am thinking his family has money and influence.

I’m not sure how I feel about high school kids carrying guns to school. Many of them who’ve been properly trained by their parents would likely be better than untrained adult staff.

but, yeah, a school full armed students has obvious concerns.
but if this kid, who died trying to disarm the shooter, had been armed maybe there would’ve been fewer casualties. He’s a fucking hero.

View attachment 570529
Leftist blood lust. They love carnage. It gives them so many chances to try to convince us that they are morally outraged.

The virtue signalling just gets so shrill and tiresome. They don't care about kids. They don't really even need to morally justify to themselves. They just want the world to think they're good people. I guess because their parents never actually taught them the difference between good and evil, they themselves can never see good in themselves the way we are able to recognize that we are good.

Last edited:
Probably got the gun from his parents.

I’d love to hold the parents accountable when they raise a psychopath and arm him.

Forum List

Back