Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Probably got the gun from his parents.

I’d love to hold the parents accountable when they raise a psychopath and arm him.

He did get it from them. His dad bought it Friday according to the news reports.

Michigan law allows them to be held responsible for what happens with their gun.

Apparently you’re still having trouble understanding. I’ll explain AGAIN for you.

First, I didn’t claim that you said anyone should carry a grenade for self-defense. All clear now? I’ll say it again just in case. I didn’t claim that you said anyone should carry a grenade for self-defense.

That comment of mine was in response to your comment in Post 275:

“So, let's keep doing the same ineffective shit...lol”

My post was used to show that the “same ineffective shit” is still far better than a new and retarded idea.

All clear now? Probably not.
You were going on about grenades before post 275

Turn the schools into fortresses with walls like prisons, topped with razor wire?
Steel doors kept locked at all times, no windows, and metal detectors at all entrances.
As well as body searches to find concealed plastic guns.

You're raised a good point in your ignorance!
Sorry Donald

But as a canadian you dont belong in this conversation

Last edited:
The children in the public schools deserve at least as much protection as the bedwetting lib school board, mayor, and city council who provide armed security for themselves at every meeting they hold

Good one!
How about: Men who need bigger guns or military type weapons are substituting their guns for their small penises.

And the bigger the preoccupation with guns, the smaller is their equipment.
So that is why you are so preoccupied with guns and gun control. That explains a lot!

I've remembered who you are now so I'm just gonna skip to the end and walk away before you hurt yourself again.

BYe.
Just a different word here. The Judge has a window in front of her with a slot not unlike what you see in some convenience stores. Only the bars are missing. ...That will be 24 dollars and 95 cents.

All Canadians of an appropriate age are permitted to own guns but limits apply on the types of guns.
27a2h4.jpg

I've remembered who you are now so I'm just gonna skip to the end and walk away before you hurt yourself again.

BYe.
You keep coming back to say “BYe” and I’m trying to tell you: I don’t care if you stay or go. I don’t care what you say, either, except that I’m ready to expose you as a fraud whenever you say something unusually stupid or dishonest even by your tragically abysmal standards. Crappy, you are indeed a waste product.

Ain't it amazing that all of these shootings are happening in solid blue shithole cities. Maybe they should start looking within. It ain't the guns.
They happen in republican cities too. But this is a suburb which means it was it's own city. So don't start with that dumb shite because these shootings are not limited to so called blue cities and really it's posiible that this kidds was from a republican family.

Forum List

Back