Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

That is a good question. I read where this family got a lawyer and told their kid not to talk to the police at all, both of which are fully in their rights to do.

It makes me wonder how I would address such a thing if it were my child.
One of my kids got popped for drug paraphernalia in his car and I let him sit in jail until he went to court.

In what is basically a perpetual war zone.
You mean like the southside of Chicago? Like that? If every teacher in every classroom was TRAINED to use firearms, these shootings would become a VERY rare occurrence. People who break bad on defenseless children tend to be cowardly scum and they won't as easily risk it if they know they'll be shot.

Or... we can continue to protect the sensibilities of delicate folks like yourself and keep wailing about guns...

Dead children is the price of freedom for ‘merica. If Sandy Hook’s visual of a man calmly shooting 5 & 6 year olds point blank at their desk with their head down and eyes closed as directed by their teacher doesn’t move them… then nothing will move the dead hearts of American bastard 2nd amendment folks.

Let’s just admit that indiscriminately murdered children at school is as American as Apple Pie.
Thousands of kids die in car wrecks. Do you want to ban cars?

One of my kids got popped for drug paraphernalia in his car and I let him sit in jail until he went to court.
My mom told me way early on that if I wound up in a cell I would stay there. Of course, back then kids weren't as apt to try to burn down public buildings or loot the business district for fun.

7 years ago, and no deaths. Wouldn't it be great if we could go 7 years between school shootings and have everyone survive?
At the cost of having people like you be able to put a boot on my neck? Keep dreaming Komrade.

600 million guns......over 21.5 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense.....

73,000,000 children in the U.S.

One 15 year old with mental issues uses a gun illegally.

Meanwhile, 1.2 million Americans use their legal guns to stop rapes, robberies, murders, beating, and stabbings and even mass public shootings....

When will leftist extremists like yourself stop exploiting tragic events like this for problems that are the rarest of rare events.....?
And more shootings than any other country in the world. 'MURICA!

Certainly? How do you arrive at that conclusion, Einstein? Since not ONE has been associated with the NRA or GOA, how do you justify your conclusion?
Because the NRA has fallen out of favour with so many of it's rightist members, as is cleary expressed on this board. I suspect that those remaining loyal to the NRA will be predominantly extremists.
And what better place to look than the NRA's extremists.

Besides increased government monitoring of ranges to observe those who are using human silouette targets and doing so with AR type weapons.

Their rate of fire and the expressions on their faces will be directly proportional to their propensity of becoming a full blown shooter!

Thus, a new and as yet untried gun/murder control tactic for police!

.They were often issued to teachers when out on field trips and to tour guides.
A few years back there was a story out of Haifa, IIRC, where a young woman at the beach with friends killed a Palestinian who was trying to kill Jews, you know, because they were breathing. They were all in bikinis and had AR-style rifles slung over their backs. The one who drew down and sent the scum to hell, was eating an ice cream cone and didn't even drop it. It isn't the way I'd want my daughter to have to live but the alternative is worse.

To me the issue here is the failure of the school board and school administrators to protect the children in their custody

The shooter should never have been allowed to bring a gun into the school

To me the issue here is the failure of the school board and school administrators to protect the children in their custody

The shooter should never have been allowed to bring a gun into the school
Turn the schools into fortresses with walls like prisons, topped with razor wire?
Steel doors kept locked at all times, no windows, and metal detectors at all entrances.
As well as body searches to find concealed plastic guns.

You're raised a good point in your ignorance!

Besides increased government monitoring of ranges to observe those who are using human silouette targets and doing so with AR type weapons.
So... you base your supposition on monitoring that is itself biased to the point of absurdity? You should probably stay at home and keep the doors locked. Those bad men with guns won't be as apt to hurt you there. Well, except for the street scum who don't buy weapons legally and who aren't restricted by laws at all. They might force you to put Kevlar panels in your street-facing walls.

So... you base your supposition on monitoring that is itself biased to the point of absurdity? You should probably stay at home and keep the doors locked. Those bad men with guns won't be as apt to hurt you there. Well, except for the street scum who don't buy weapons legally and who aren't restricted by laws at all. They might force you to put Kevlar panels in your street-facing walls.
Not in Canada.
But there are human silouette targets being used at some ranges by others than pollice and military.

Forum List

Back