Michigan Rejects 846 Mailed Ballots 'Because the Voter Was Dead'

It happens so seldom it is irrelevant and probably a sign of insanity. You believe a pile of propaganda with no evidence. Look into any of those 1200 occasions and it's usually insanity.
Heritage foundation is a fraud and lies all the time anyway. Ridiculously low number is probably way too high. All investigated all discredited never retracted on the GOP propaganda machine.
It happens. You know it, I know it. Now you're just rolling in your own shit trying to save face. Do you often step on rakes?
There is no evidence of any real voting fraud going on and you believe it and know it because you are a brainwashed functional moron.

The heritage foundation found 1200 examples in the last 60 years or so. That is miniscule and probably due to insanity. Nobody wants to vote so badly or for others that they risk 10 years in prison. You are Looney tunes brainwashed ...and as I said the same goes for illegal aliens voting and all your other stupid ridiculous conspiracy brainwash. The whole world of respected journalism and law enforcement knows you are insane technically- change the channel.
You admit one organization that has found 1200 instances of voter fraud and then call me "looney tunes brainwashed" for agreeing that it happens?
Did your parents have any children who weren't retarded?
Dumbfuck, that's about 1300 known cases of fraud out of some 1.5 billion votes cast.

An occurrence of 0.000000867. Infinitesimal.

Your accusations without evidence are hilarious. Unfortunately 30 percent of our country are brainwashed idiots from Rupert Murdoch world. Including the Damn president I guess....
Funny that you self-identified as the beat-down imbecile by responding to that post. I didn't quote you there, kid.

You can call me a dem if you want. I have zero interest in debating such a childish thing nor do I care what a stranger on the internet thinks

I’m not a dem but in this election do support Biden over Trump
Cognitive dissonance at its finest.
Why not support a third party candidate if you're a non-democrat and have TDS? Yet you admit supporting Biden.
Last election I did a write in. This election I’m only aware of Biden and Trump and I support Biden over trump. I don’t agree with all the Dem policies but I think Biden is a good guy and best to right the ship. If somebody else enters the race then I will definitely consider them. Again, this is a silly argument. If I do vote for Biden and you think that makes me a democrat then go ahead and call me a democrat. I don’t care.

There is no evidence of any real voting fraud going on and you believe it and know it because you are a brainwashed functional moron.
It happens. I know it, you know it. Projecting your status as a brainwashed functional moron doesn't help your case, tbh.

Last election I did a write in. This election I’m only aware of Biden and Trump and I support Biden over trump. I don’t agree with all the Dem policies but I think Biden is a good guy and best to right the ship. If somebody else enters the race then I will definitely consider them. Again, this is a silly argument. If I do vote for Biden and you think that makes me a democrat then go ahead and call me a democrat. I don’t care.
Saying you're not a democrat but you're voting democrat is the epitome of cognitive dissonance.

Dumbfuck, that's about 1300 known cases of fraud out of some 1.5 billion votes cast.

An occurrence of 0.000000867. Infinitesimal.
I said it happens and you agree. That makes you the dumbfuck for blathering on about it, kid.

A true sign of an intellectual beatdown is when your bent-wrist opponent just tags your post with a laughing-imbecile emoticon.
LOL

I'm sure Pogo accepts your surrender...

pogo-beatdown.jpg

Saying you're not a democrat but you're voting democrat is the epitome of cognitive dissonance.
Well let’s see... if that’s the case, last election I did a right in of somebody who wasn’t affiliated with a party and I voted for a Republican governor so if we are going by your idiot logic, the vote I cast for the gov makes me a Republican. I guess that’s what I am right now and after 2020 when I vote for Biden I will be magically a democrat and will have to live with that till the next election. Glad we got all that figured out. I feel so much smarter now :cuckoo:

Shows the idea is stupid. Government is by definition incompetent. Thus the 800 found are merely the tip of the iceberg.
Who needs facts, when we can just make shit up to justify ourselves, right?

Yeah. Sounds like your sort of logic. One small little congressional district did mail in. And after more than a month the results are still in doubt.

One tiny little district took more than a month.

Can you get that through your tiny little brain?
The fact that there were problems only in one small district out of an enormous country actually speaks to how well equipped we are to do the election mostly by mail.

No, you fucking retard. It was the ONLY district that did it. And they fucked it up so bad that more than a MONTH later the results are still in question.

Are you really this stupid?

A true sign of an intellectual beatdown is when your bent-wrist opponent just tags your post with a laughing-imbecile emoticon.
Your accusations without evidence are hilarious. Unfortunately 30 percent of our country are brainwashed idiots from Rupert Murdoch world. Including the Damn president I guess....

Umm, the congressional district where there are still questions is ample evidence, moron.

Are you not following? What you are calling “universal” is only being called that For political purposes... that’s fine. But it’s not universally sending ballots to every Americans mails box. Do you get it now?
This is between you two:
There is no universal anything.
We have universal mail in many areas.
I just explained it.... RW and I are on the same page. You seem to still be confused. I’m sorry about that

Well let’s see... if that’s the case last election I did a right in if somebody who wasn’t affiliated with a party and I voted for a Republican governor so if we are going by your idiot logic that vote I cast for the gov makes me a Republican.
Nice run-on sentence. I won't even get into the right/write error. You're so triggered you can't type straight. Take a nap.

Shows the idea is stupid. Government is by definition incompetent. Thus the 800 found are merely the tip of the iceberg.
Who needs facts, when we can just make shit up to justify ourselves, right?

Yeah. Sounds like your sort of logic. One small little congressional district did mail in. And after more than a month the results are still in doubt.

One tiny little district took more than a month.

Can you get that through your tiny little brain?
The fact that there were problems only in one small district out of an enormous country actually speaks to how well equipped we are to do the election mostly by mail.

No, you fucking retard. It was the ONLY district that did it. And they fucked it up so bad that more than a MONTH later the results are still in question.

Are you really this stupid?
What got fucked up during that election... do you know?

Well let’s see... if that’s the case last election I did a right in if somebody who wasn’t affiliated with a party and I voted for a Republican governor so if we are going by your idiot logic that vote I cast for the gov makes me a Republican.
Nice run-on sentence. I won't even get into the right/write error. You're so triggered you can't type straight. Take a nap.
I’m typing on my phone and using voice transcription for some of it. Didn’t know the grammar police were in town. You must be out of substance for the debate if you are moving to these petty insults.

Forum List

Back