Don't Buy This Beer

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Seattle Beer Maker Puts Anti-Cop Hate-Slur on Can – and Let's Just Say It's Falling Flat
"Seattle’s Mirage Beer company’s message for police officers isn’t subtle. There’s no mirage involved here. The small beer maker’s message is right there on its can."

"Owner and brewer Michael Dempster told KIRO 7 TV that he doesn’t hate all cops, just most of them because they’re part of the system, maaaan.
It’s not about individual police officers, it’s about a system. But I think to the casual observer, it seems like an attack on individual police officers, all cops.
Dempster’s own words out him as an anti-cop bigot."

Stupid dweeb started his own boycott of his product. :cuckoo:

I've compiled a growing list of things you're boycotting. I hope this helps you keep track of all the things you're trying to be mad at. I'll add this one to the list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer

Seattle Beer Maker Puts Anti-Cop Hate-Slur on Can – and Let's Just Say It's Falling Flat
"Seattle’s Mirage Beer company’s message for police officers isn’t subtle. There’s no mirage involved here. The small beer maker’s message is right there on its can."

"Owner and brewer Michael Dempster told KIRO 7 TV that he doesn’t hate all cops, just most of them because they’re part of the system, maaaan.
It’s not about individual police officers, it’s about a system. But I think to the casual observer, it seems like an attack on individual police officers, all cops.
Dempster’s own words out him as an anti-cop bigot."

Stupid dweeb started his own boycott of his product. :cuckoo:
Dreadful.

^^^ So what exactly does the anti-cop message on the can say? ... :cool:
image.jpg

I've compiled a growing list of things you're boycotting. I hope this helps you keep track of all the things you're trying to be mad at. I'll add this one to the list.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
1.2.jpg

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
There are other beers so why should anyone who loves America drink mirage?

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer

Please add.......

Netflix
ANYTHING Hollywood
Delta

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
There are other beers so why should anyone who loves America drink mirage?

I didn’t say they should.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer
I said he started his own boycott. I didn't say I was boycotting anything. I just thought it was stupid for him to alienate a large part of his clientele.

Target
Star Wars
Starbucks
NFL
Budweiser
Levi's
Facebook
Nike
Keurig
Gillette
CNN
College
Twitter
Nascar
NBA
MLB
MLS
Sprite
Mirage Beer
Amazon
Google
Best Buy
Coca Cola
MMA
Mirage Beer

Please add.......

Netflix
ANYTHING Hollywood
Delta

Will do. What do you have against Netflix and Delta? I don’t doubt you, but I’d like to know exactly why first. I will uphold the integrity of this list.

I only drink foreign beer....far far far far superior to american beer.
You are missing out on a plethora of awesome American beers that put European beers to shame. It’s not like the old days when Monty Python asked “Why is American beer like making love in a canoe? It’s fucking close to water!”
Not anymore.
Try Belles or any of Sierra Nevada's varieties.
Or a gazillion others.
Just don’t drink the ones that hate cops.

Forum List

Back