Michigan officially certified

Trumpists will continue to kick and scream like children. Unfortunately there is no place we can put these kids for a time out.

Michigans’ certification should have been a mere formality but for Trump and his minions running roughshod over our democracy.

True Patriots are sending these Trumpists packing.

I mean, he still doesn’t understand how his vote leads in Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin disappeared so I assume he has a hard time understanding these issues.

For some reason, Trump thinks that even though he instructed his followers to vote in person, that if he doesn’t get half the mail in votes, he has been cheated

Haha I love it when Trump loses. This kind of momentum probably won’t be slowed down. Biden WILL be inaugurated.

looks like fake news to me,,

not seeing any official announcement,,, just seeing the kings of fake news saying it happened,,
Lol right you’re just waiting for Trump to tell you. Once he says something, it’s real!
sorry dumbass,, but trumps not the official person to announce results,,,
Lol okay so who are you waiting for? Come on. It’s Trump. Once he calls the whole thing bullshit, you’ll blindly agree.
/—-/ Once CNN calls the race for Dementia Joe, ypu blindly agree.
I’m sure you had no problem with them calling it for Trump in 2016.

Haha I love it when Trump loses. This kind of momentum probably won’t be slowed down. Biden WILL be inaugurated.

not seeing any official announcement,,, just seeing the kings of fake news saying it happened,,
Lol right you’re just waiting for Trump to tell you. Once he says something, it’s real!
Lol okay so who are you waiting for? Come on. It’s Trump. Once he calls the whole thing bullshit, you’ll blindly agree.
thats always been a pathetic comment,,,

Michigan certifies....Making America Great Again
got a link for that final count??

I thought not since it hasnt happened yet,,
It was live streamed.

OK,, still a long way to go,,

It was live streamed.

Not in Michigan. It goes to the governor now who will choose the electors. This all proceeds by law.

Two weeks until the safe harbor date. Trump is running out of time.

It was live streamed.

Not in Michigan. It goes to the governor now who will choose the electors. This all proceeds by law.

Two weeks until the safe harbor date. Trump is running out of time.
OK,,,

then why are you so worried???

/—-/ In 2016, I was an inspector for the Board of Elections. I got home around 11 after an 18 hour day. I did watch any returns on TV, till the news the next morning on the radio.

Forum List

Back