Michigan lawmakers have voted to suspend the state's 27.2-cents-a-gallon gasoline & diesel taxes, Democrat Governor Gretchen Whitmer will veto bill

You're such a fool, and you'd be one of the the government boots on everyone's neck should they choose to dismantle the constitution , a true brown shirt.
Not if you will wait 40 years. That is for sure. Actually, I haven't even been Defense Department employed since 2011 or 12, and even then, I was mostly involved in controlling material and finding where somebody lost, left or stole your sh#t, who was to blame, and coming up with more sh#t, the old-fashioned way. That is getting it from people that never claimed to have it, and didn't want the attention of people knowing they had it. It was like shooting fish in a barrel for a well-connected outsider that knew the system, and was not planning a career position. I saved you a fkn fortune without making anybody famous, and the right people got to see where some of the lesser known chinks in the system were at the time. So, you won't find my foot on your neck, unless you are dirty and in my AO if called back. I'm 67, and still know the players, but don't look for it.

Governor Whitmer and a whole group of other governors called on congress to pause the gas tax which would've lead to a 18c decrease in price, but congress threw that idea out...and now she's opposed to do it in her own home state...some dude in the press called her out for her hypocrisy

excerpts:

The Republican-controlled Michigan Legislature sent Gov. Gretchen Whitmer a bill to suspend for six months the state's 24-cent tax on gasoline.

Whitmer promises to veto it, even though she recently joined other Democratic governors in calling on Congress to suspend the federal fuel tax.

The governor says since the Legislature didn't get enough votes to fast track the bill's effective date, it won't do consumers much good. That's lame. The higher gasoline prices will be around for a long time, especially if the governor prevails in shutting down the Line 5 petroleum pipeline.

Hypocrisy has been the hallmark of Whitmer's tenure, and here she goes again
If they suspend the gas tax they should cut spending in other areas to compensate.

Forum List

Back