Michigan is tied...Can Trump actually win Michigan?

You may remember lucy and prisonmiketrool from our episode:
"elections and the people who don't understand them."

Last edited:
The whole election is a tossup at this point. It'll come down to voter turnout and unfortunately, voter fraud.
It might not be as close as it seems. Pollsters are underestimating the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
You have that backwards, replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and you'll have it right.

First you guys boast about all the Trump signs, then you claim that Trump supporters don't want others to know they support him.

Which is it.

The whole election is a tossup at this point. It'll come down to voter turnout and unfortunately, voter fraud.
It might not be as close as it seems. Pollsters are underestimating the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
You have that backwards, replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and you'll have it right.

First you guys boast about all the Trump signs, then you claim that Trump supporters don't want others to know they support him.

Which is it.
Nothing you'd understand.....

Which is it.

Try me. Or shut up.

Which is it.

then why don't you explain what its like to be full of shit ?

There are 3 polls out in the last 2 days and averaged they show Clinton up by 4.

Which is it.

then why don't you explain what its like to be full of shit ?
It's like being you....

Michigan (my childhood home) has nothing to lose by taking a chance on Trump. Voting for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and more blue collar job losses and asinine jobs killing regulations. If Michigan were smart Hillary would not get even 1 vote in the entire state.

Fraud is just an excuse to make losing more palatable. The likelihood of it having any effect on the outcome is tiny and cancelled out by bad actors on both sides.
FYI: 90% of discovered vote fraud instances favor Democrat candidates. Without reliable voter ID requirements, there is no way to tell how big the problem is. The only other way to measure it is statistically improbable vote tallies for certain candidates in certain precincts, almost always controlled by one of the political parties. Can you guess which one?
FYI: I don't accept info without citations and there are plenty of Republican precincts where vote tallies come up with percentages in the "People's Republic" range.

FYI: 19,605 to zero is statistical proof of outright vote fraud in 2012 presidential election

Forum List

Back