Eric Trump: "David Duke deserves to be shot!"...reporter: what about Bashar Assad? Eric Trump: "No!"

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
there's three of them, sooner or later odds are one of them will shove his foot down his throat .

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I credit his comment to youthful over-eagerness to disavov the intentional lying Barry, Hillary, and Libs have been doing about Trump supporting the KKK when they KNOW - as proven - Trump disavowed the KKK & Duke back in MARCH of this year.

He just went overboard in doing it.

Then again, I have heard libs on this board saying many times how KKK members should be 'exterminated' / 'terminated'....but obviously it's ok when THEY say it. :p

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When a potential First Son says it, it's a little more concerning than when a fat mouthed lib on USMB says it, don't you think? Especially when papa bragged a year ago that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose his supporters?
It's just the gun culture, I know. No one expects them to do it. Just another example of their ability to be sterling role models for America.

OP
basquebromance

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Reaction score
you guys are right.

i just cant support Mr Trump anymore. i throw my full support to Secretary Clinton.

i DEMAND Crazy Joe Biden as Secretary of State and John Hickenlooper as Agriculture Secretary, otherwise I will vote against Secretary Clinton in 2020.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List