Eric Trump: "David Duke deserves to be shot!"...reporter: what about Bashar Assad? Eric Trump: "No!"

there's three of them, sooner or later odds are one of them will shove his foot down his throat .

I credit his comment to youthful over-eagerness to disavov the intentional lying Barry, Hillary, and Libs have been doing about Trump supporting the KKK when they KNOW - as proven - Trump disavowed the KKK & Duke back in MARCH of this year.

He just went overboard in doing it.

Then again, I have heard libs on this board saying many times how KKK members should be 'exterminated' / 'terminated'....but obviously it's ok when THEY say it. :p

When a potential First Son says it, it's a little more concerning than when a fat mouthed lib on USMB says it, don't you think? Especially when papa bragged a year ago that he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose his supporters?
It's just the gun culture, I know. No one expects them to do it. Just another example of their ability to be sterling role models for America.

• Banned
you guys are right.

i just cant support Mr Trump anymore. i throw my full support to Secretary Clinton.

i DEMAND Crazy Joe Biden as Secretary of State and John Hickenlooper as Agriculture Secretary, otherwise I will vote against Secretary Clinton in 2020.

Forum List

Back