Michigan is tied...Can Trump actually win Michigan?

The whole election is a tossup at this point. It'll come down to voter turnout and unfortunately, voter fraud.
It might not be as close as it seems. Pollsters are underestimating the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
You have that backwards, replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and you'll have it right.

The whole election is a tossup at this point. It'll come down to voter turnout and unfortunately, voter fraud.
It might not be as close as it seems. Pollsters are underestimating the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
You have that backwards, replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and you'll have it right.
People don't seem to have a problem saying what they want about Hillary. Trump supporters, however, seem to gravitate to other "solutions" when faced with a likely loss.

Voter fraud is "RARE", so like the Dems say...we should just ignore it.

You know....just like transgendered humans are "RARE"...we should just ignore it.

Michigan is no more tied than the OP is black.
Detroit Free Press 11/1 - 11/3 600 LV 4.0 42 38 5 -- Clinton +4
FOX 2 Detroit/Mitchell 11/2 - 11/2 1150 LV 2.9 47 44 4 1 Clinton +3
Emerson 10/25 - 10/26 500 LV 4.3 50 43 3 3 Clinton +7
Emerson is too old to consider; DFP MofE is 4, so she is within the MOE and it doesn't count for a bonafide stat. FOX2 has a MofE of 2.9 so she has a stat of .1. That could be considered a tie.
All of the polling little one, and then divide the live phone call from auto calls and internet polls.

FYI: LOTS of Trump voters are refusing to participate in these polls, which they see as propaganda tools.

Voter fraud is "RARE", so like the Dems say...we should just ignore it. You know....just like transgendered humans are "RARE"...we should just ignore it.
Fraud is just an excuse to make losing more palatable. The likelihood of it having any effect on the outcome is tiny and cancelled out by bad actors on both sides.

Voter fraud is "RARE", so like the Dems say...we should just ignore it. You know....just like transgendered humans are "RARE"...we should just ignore it.
Fraud is just an excuse to make losing more palatable. The likelihood of it having any effect on the outcome is tiny and cancelled out by bad actors on both sides.

FYI: 90% of discovered vote fraud instances favor Democrat candidates. Without reliable voter ID requirements, there is no way to tell how big the problem is. The only other way to measure it is statistically improbable vote tallies for certain candidates in certain precincts, almost always controlled by one of the political parties. Can you guess which one?

MI and PA are definitely in play. Any Democrat counting those as in the bag are kidding themselves.
all of the polling taken together says you are puffing on a bong
They are in play only because the election is 4 days away. No argument that if the election were held right now, she'd win, and by a larger margin that Obama beat Romney.
The election isn't being held right now so your point is both moot and stupid.

MI and PA are definitely in play. Any Democrat counting those as in the bag are kidding themselves.
all of the polling taken together says you are puffing on a bong
They are in play only because the election is 4 days away. No argument that if the election were held right now, she'd win, and by a larger margin that Obama beat Romney.
The election isn't being held right now so your point is both moot and stupid.
Granny, I think you missed the point, which is neither unusual nor surprising. LOL

FYI: 90% of discovered vote fraud instances favor Democrat candidates. Without reliable voter ID requirements, there is no way to tell how big the problem is. The only other way to measure it is statistically improbable vote tallies for certain candidates in certain precincts, almost always controlled by one of the political parties. Can you guess which one?
FYI: I don't accept info without citations and there are plenty of Republican precincts where vote tallies come up with percentages in the "People's Republic" range.

We have reliable and viable voter security, and you cannot show differently.

Forum List

Back