Michigan is tied...Can Trump actually win Michigan?

Mich, wisc and Penn are all in play.

My read is that Trump will take them all. Minority voting will be low and Union vote leaving the Dems will be high.

yes he can

maybe Minnesota also

First you guys boast about all the Trump signs, then you claim that Trump supporters don't want others to know they support him.

Which is it.
Post a quote of me boasting about Trump signs or STFU.

Ah, so you agree with me that your RW pals who try to argue that Trump signs are a legitimate indicator are braindead fucking assholes.
IOW you can't post a quote, can you, loser?

You haven't denied it yet.
You haven't posted a quote yet, loser.

I have no obligation to dispute something I say if no one denies saying it.

Ah, so you agree with me that your RW pals who try to argue that Trump signs are a legitimate indicator are braindead fucking assholes.
Its anecdotal, whats really telling is how you leftists tear down the signs, the truth hurts and you can only respond destructively

You lie.

Get you head out of your ass, what did I lie about?

You lied when you accused me of tearing down signs.

DonI have to explain that comment to you? You know the word you can be used in a plural, general sense

You = liberals.....wow you take me litterally, now if you would take the constitution that littetally.

So you don't actually know of any individual liberals who did that.

Are you still beating your wife? Yes or no.

Now that we've established you're a liar,

what's next?

Its anecdotal, whats really telling is how you leftists tear down the signs, the truth hurts and you can only respond destructively

You lie.

Get you head out of your ass, what did I lie about?

You lied when you accused me of tearing down signs.

DonI have to explain that comment to you? You know the word you can be used in a plural, general sense

You = liberals.....wow you take me litterally, now if you would take the constitution that littetally.

So you don't actually know of any individual liberals who did that.

Yes there are many many reports of destroying trump signs, like every election, liberals are destructive

Are you still beating your wife? Yes or no.

Now that we've established you're a liar,

what's next?
Translation: I don't have a response so I'll just call you a liar. Typical Caribeener,

My god can anyone imagine seeing Detroit humming and turning out AMERICAN VEHICLES again!? Be a wonderful sight!
. Yep... I was using tobaccaless pouches called Smokey Mountain pouches / America's original... Well after reading the back of the container, it said made in the Philippines.... Good grief.... Who knows what these leaves are grown in or how their matured or what type of bug spray is used on them. Can't vett the situation, because well it is the Philippines of all places. Americans going abroad to produce products with cheap labor, and in some cases it has been shown to be a crappy situation like the talopia fish etc. is really sad and pathetic. I thought I was using a product produced in Tennessee, but flipped the container and found out otherwise. Then we have consumers buying expensive products like heavy equipment, and paying over $100,000 dollars for them, yet only to have nothing but trouble come out of it down the road. Anyone ready to end the fleecing of America ?? I know I am.
What a big government progressive, wanting our government to make sure tobaccoless pouches and talopia fish and good heavy equipment. You statist! Or you can accept personal responsibility.

Michigan (my childhood home) has nothing to lose by taking a chance on Trump. Voting for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and more blue collar job losses and asinine jobs killing regulations. If Michigan were smart Hillary would not get even 1 vote in the entire state.
. Just look at how hungry the citizen's of Chicago are with their cubs winning the world series !!!!!.... It just goes to show how hungry these people are for something positive to happen in that hell hole that the Democrats let fall upon it's own sword.

A Democrat elector in Washington State has said he will NOT cast his electoral vote for Hillary because she's a criminal. He hopes it comes down to 1 electoral vote and his vote swings the election.

Michigan (my childhood home) has nothing to lose by taking a chance on Trump. Voting for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and more blue collar job losses and asinine jobs killing regulations. If Michigan were smart Hillary would not get even 1 vote in the entire state.
. Just look at how hungry the citizen's of Chicago are with their cubs winning the world series !!!!!.... It just goes to show how hungry these people are for something positive to happen in that hell hole that the Democrats let fall upon it's own sword.

A Democrat elector in Washington State has said he will NOT cast his electoral vote for Hillary because she's a criminal. He hopes it comes down to 1 electoral vote and his vote swings the election.
Who knows?

yes he can

maybe Minnesota also

Not to mention Ontario.

as usual more nonsense from the board buffoon you are such a retard
attack on personality means you agree that you have lost thispoint

Trump will not win MI.

in the case of nycarb it is not an attack but rather fact

you on the other hand are a such a dupe you think my stating the fact that nycarb is a retard

will have any outcome as to the turn out in Michigan

i mean really >>>Not to mention Ontario<<< was a pretty

retarded comeback

--LOL

jonberzerk dupe has trouble that I have no trouble handling the facts.

I have posted everything on MI or have looked at in depth on RCP and 538.

I don't think MI is a tie, though it is close. My life will not end if MI goes Trump.

But you want to double down on one poll, without looking at it internally, and say, "well, gang, there it is."

Don't be this guy, Jon. Just stop it.
upload_2016-11-5_7-58-7.png

I don't think MI is a tie, though it is close. My life will not end if MI goes Trump.

But you want to double down on one poll, without looking at it internally, and say, "well, gang, there it is."

View attachment 96945

it is not my fault no one takes you serious dupe

--LOL

View attachment 96945

--LOL
That is a silly opinion not founded on fact. You are this guy

upload_2016-11-5_8-5-19.png

View attachment 96945

--LOL
That is a silly opinion not founded on fact. You are this guy

View attachment 96948

oh you poor cry baby

--LOL

Forum List

Back