Michigan is tied...Can Trump actually win Michigan?

He should....DEMOCRATS have really fucked that State up.

No, we have a Rep congress now and a Rep Gov.

Hes fixing the mess from Granholm. And Im pretty sure he meant the cities, ie Detroit

and he's failing.
Michigan (my childhood home) has nothing to lose by taking a chance on Trump. Voting for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and more blue collar job losses and asinine jobs killing regulations. If Michigan were smart Hillary would not get even 1 vote in the entire state.

Breibart is trash, but if 13 % is still undecided , then perhaps they should not vote.

My god can anyone imagine seeing Detroit humming and turning out AMERICAN VEHICLES again!? Be a wonderful sight!
. Yep... I was using tobaccaless pouches called Smokey Mountain pouches / America's original... Well after reading the back of the container, it said made in the Philippines.... Good grief.... Who knows what these leaves are grown in or how their matured or what type of bug spray is used on them. Can't vett the situation, because well it is the Philippines of all places. Americans going abroad to produce products with cheap labor, and in some cases it has been shown to be a crappy situation like the talopia fish etc. is really sad and pathetic. I thought I was using a product produced in Tennessee, but flipped the container and found out otherwise. Then we have consumers buying expensive products like heavy equipment, and paying over $100,000 dollars for them, yet only to have nothing but trouble come out of it down the road. Anyone ready to end the fleecing of America ?? I know I am.

Michigan (my childhood home) has nothing to lose by taking a chance on Trump. Voting for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and more blue collar job losses and asinine jobs killing regulations. If Michigan were smart Hillary would not get even 1 vote in the entire state.
. Just look at how hungry the citizen's of Chicago are with their cubs winning the world series !!!!!.... It just goes to show how hungry these people are for something positive to happen in that hell hole that the Democrats let fall upon it's own sword.

Trump could unite this nation just like the cubs united Chicago after winning the series. It just goes to show though, that these politicians can't excite a Nat anymore, but the people can be united around an old tradition that has endured for hundreds of years in this country ?? Wow. Kind of gives us perspective in relation to this election really.

Last edited:
He should....DEMOCRATS have really fucked that State up.

Hey there Kernel.......something for you to ponder (and cry over....LOL)

From RCP on latest polls in Michigan

RCP Average 10/25 - 11/4 -- -- 48.3 42.8 Clinton +5.5
PPP (D) 11/3 - 11/4 957 LV 3.2 50 44 Clinton +6
Detroit Free Press* 11/1 - 11/3 600 LV 4.0 42 38 Clinton +4
FOX 2 Detroit/Mitchell 11/2 - 11/2 1150 LV 2.9 51 46 Clinton +5
Emerson* 10/25 - 10/26 500 LV 4.3 50 43 Clinton +7

The whole election is a tossup at this point. It'll come down to voter turnout and unfortunately, voter fraud.
It might not be as close as it seems. Pollsters are underestimating the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
You have that backwards, replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and you'll have it right.

First you guys boast about all the Trump signs, then you claim that Trump supporters don't want others to know they support him.

Which is it.
Post a quote of me boasting about Trump signs or STFU.

The whole election is a tossup at this point. It'll come down to voter turnout and unfortunately, voter fraud.
It might not be as close as it seems. Pollsters are underestimating the "I-can't-tell-my-friends-and-family-but-I-can't-vote-for-Trump" vote.
You have that backwards, replace "Trump" with "Clinton" and you'll have it right.

First you guys boast about all the Trump signs, then you claim that Trump supporters don't want others to know they support him.

Which is it.

Ah, so you agree with me that your RW pals who try to argue that Trump signs are a legitimate indicator are braindead fucking assholes.

Which is it.

Ah, so you agree with me that your RW pals who try to argue that Trump signs are a legitimate indicator are braindead fucking assholes.
IOW you can't post a quote, can you, loser?

Which is it.

You haven't denied it yet.

Which is it.

Are you stating for the record that your RW pals who cite the Trump signs as an indicator are fucking retarded?

yes or no.

Which is it.

Its anecdotal, whats really telling is how you leftists tear down the signs, the truth hurts and you can only respond destructively

Which is it.

Its anecdotal, whats really telling is how you leftists tear down the signs, the truth hurts and you can only respond destructively

You lie.

Which is it.

You lie.

Get you head out of your ass, what did I lie about?

Which is it.

You lie.

You lied when you accused me of tearing down signs.

Which is it.

You haven't denied it yet.
You haven't posted a quote yet, loser.

Which is it.

Are you stating for the record that your RW pals who cite the Trump signs as an indicator are fucking retarded?

yes or no.
No, loser.

You lie.

You lied when you accused me of tearing down signs.

DonI have to explain that comment to you? You know the word you can be used in a plural, general sense

You = liberals.....wow you take me litterally, now if you would take the constitution that littetally.

Forum List

Back