Michigan candidate 'Trucker Randy' says a family is made up of a 'white Mom, white dad and white kids'

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This good-ole boy isn't holding back. He has a lot of people triggered. Read the comments section below the article.

Last week "Trucker Randy" Bishop, who previously chaired the Antrim County Republican Party filed to run for a seat representing the 37th state Senate District as a Democrat.

That in turn has led to scrutiny of his radio rants, one of which in particular where he complained about how mixed families in commercials upset him.

As Craig Mauger of the Detroit News wrote, "Bishop, who goes by 'Trucker Randy,' made the comments on his March 31 show, according to a podcast that was still available."

According to the report, Bishop told his followers, "Can't even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a White mom, a White dad and White kids. They want us to die and go away. And they're going to try to do it through politics this year. Well, we have got to be just as smart."

Bishop also complained about reports of conservative efforts to keep Black Americans from voting, asking his audience, " "Why are we talking so much about voter suppression. ... Black people not being allowed to vote?"

Why are we allowing such a small percentage of our population to control our society. Because they own the media. Because they own the politicians. Because they own the public schools," he continued before adding, "Have you noticed that every single White guy in a TV commercial now is either stupid, dependent on a woman or a complete rumbling, stumbling, bumbling idiot. Just take note of it. White men, especially middle-aged White men, are complete idiots in these commercials."

More in the link.

Last edited:
This good-ole boy isn't holding back. He's a lot of people triggered. Read the comments section below the article.

Last week "Trucker Randy" Bishop, who previously chaired the Antrim County Republican Party filed to run for a seat representing the 37th state Senate District as a Democrat.

That in turn has led to scrutiny of his radio rants, one of which in particular where he complained about how mixed families in commercials upset him.

As Craig Mauger of the Detroit News wrote, "Bishop, who goes by 'Trucker Randy,' made the comments on his March 31 show, according to a podcast that was still available."

According to the report, Bishop told his followers, "Can't even watch a college basketball tournament without commercials telling me I have to feel guilty because I think a family should be a White mom, a White dad and White kids. They want us to die and go away. And they're going to try to do it through politics this year. Well, we have got to be just as smart."

Bishop also complained about reports of conservative efforts to keep Black Americans from voting, asking his audience, " "Why are we talking so much about voter suppression. ... Black people not being allowed to vote?"

Why are we allowing such a small percentage of our population to control our society. Because they own the media. Because they own the politicians. Because they own the public schools," he continued before adding, "Have you noticed that every single White guy in a TV commercial now is either stupid, dependent on a woman or a complete rumbling, stumbling, bumbling idiot. Just take note of it. White men, especially middle-aged White men, are complete idiots in these commercials."

More in the link.
Jesus fucking christ :rolleyes:

If they're such a small percentage how do they own all those things? Are black people the uber rich of America? That's gotta be it. All the money in the country is in black people's hands.

This good-ole boy isn't holding back. He has a lot of people triggered. Read the comments section below the article.

More in the link.
Bigots like that guy are assholes. Plain and simple. He does look rather simple also.

Interesting. . . I think he is doing it as joke, and the rhetoric is purposely fanatical. He is running. .. . AS A DEMOCRAT!

:auiqs.jpg:

Michigan Senate candidate: 'A family should be a White mom, White dad and White kids'​

Craig Mauger | The Detroit News

". .. Bishop read a text message from one of his listeners who said, "Thank you for your comments about the TV commercials."

In June, Bishop helped organize an event in Antrim County, where he and others pushed for a "forensic audit" of the November 2020 election, which former President Donald Trump lost to Democrat Joe Biden by 154,000 votes or 3 percentage points.

Mike Lindell, CEO of My Pillow, spoke at the June rally. On March 26, Bishop tweeted that My Pillow was one of his sponsors. A My Pillow ad aired on Bishop's radio show Friday, a day before the Michigan Republican Party convention in Grand Rapids, where Lindell made an appearance.

My Pillow didn't respond to a request for comment.. . ."

<snip>

". . . Bishop told the Lansing-based political newsletter Michigan Information & Research Service he was running as "a Democrat to eliminate the partisan divide."

Some argue he's calling himself a Democratic candidate to try to prevent moderate voters from casting ballots in the Republican primary, where four GOP candidates are seeking their party's nomination.

Asked about Bishop's candidacy and statements, Lavora Barnes, chairwoman of the Michigan Democratic Party, said the party doesn't take sides in primaries.. .. "

Like it or not, the guy has a right to his own opinions and preferences.

I'd much rather have blunt speech, like this, than have a bunch of whiny, bleeding-hearted libs trying to control the words we can use, and how we can use them.

The English language belongs to ALL of us. Each person should be allowed to use it as he chooses. Fuck the whiners.

Did someone say the guy had no "right to his own opinions and preferences"?
Did someone say they'd rather not "have blunt speech"?
Did someone try "to control the words" you can use here?
Did someone say "The English language" doesn't belong "to ALL of us"?
You sound like a fucking whiner.

Bigots like that guy are assholes. Plain and simple. He does look rather simple also.
Hey. . . You calling black folks assholes?
iu

You know, there are a lot of folks, Orthodox Jews, Japanese, Indian, Chinese, folks all over the planet that feel this way. . . it does not necessarily make them. . . "assholes," or bigots because they disagree with you.

Did someone say the guy had no "right to his own opinions and preferences"?
Did someone say they'd rather not "have blunt speech"?
Did someone try "to control the words" you can use here?
Did someone say "The English language" doesn't belong "to ALL of us"?
You sound like a fucking whiner.
Fuck you. Dumbass.

You know that anytime a person says anything positive about white people, these days, left-wing assholes will search for ways ways to attack that speaker as "racist." Fuck the "woke" garbage.

I don't know Trucker, and I don't care what he does. But I hope he's a person who will speak his mind. That's the only way we can get some understanding of another person.

More in the link.

If he wants to win, he needs to run as a DemoKKKrat in Virginia. They LOVE shit like this.

1650921488531.png

More in the link.
Well he's running as a democrat and racism is all the rage with democrats these days so he should be fine.

More in the link.
Google results
"if you want your kids to look like you you are racist"

Do you think your kid might be racist? - Today's Parent​

https://www.todaysparent.com › kids › preschool › do-...

Feb 13, 2020 — “I don't like Adam because he has black skin.” When Erin Devine* heard her four-year-old son, Ewan*, utter these words about a classmate, ...

Children, Race and Racism: How Race Awareness Develops​

https://www.teachingforchange.org › 2012/08 › e...

PDF

by L Derman-Sparks · Cited by 120 — It's not yellow, it's tan." "I didn't know that babies came out Black." Are young children curious about racial, physical and cultural characteristics? Are they ...

Anti-Racism for Kids: An Age-by-Age Guide to Fighting Hate​

https://www.parents.com › ... › Parenting Advice & Tips

In an era rife with division, bias incidents darken our news feeds and escalate our anxiety. We asked leading experts how parents can shield their children ...

How to talk to kids about race and racism - Today Show​

https://www.today.com › parenting-guides › how-talk-k...

Aug 19, 2020 — Talking to kids about racism and race can be a tough conversation to have. Here is how to talk to children and have a discussion about ...

Get comfortable with the uncomfortable: How to talk with your ...​

https://www.utphysicians.com › get-comfortable-with-t...

Jun 4, 2020 — UT Physicians experts provide parental guidance on talking with children about racism. What you need to know and how to have the talk.

Talking to Kids About Racism and Violence - Child Mind Institute​

https://childmind.org › Articles

But doing it helps kids cope with tough feelings and learn to fight racism themselves. Start by validating your child's feelings. Even young children notice ...

Racism is a health issue: How it affects kids, what parents can ...​

https://answers.childrenshospital.org › Blog

Jun 10, 2020 — How children experience racism. Racism can feel deeply personal for a child. Children may experience it in the form of racial slurs. They may ...

Talking With Children About Race and Racism - PMC - NCBI​

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › articles › PMC7826149

by KA Lingras · Cited by 12 — There are significant repercussions when we do not provide space for these formative conversations. Silence allows stereotypes, biases, and ...

How To Talk To Your Parents About Racism : Life Kit - NPR​

https://www.npr.org › 2020/06/09 › want-to-have-better-c...

Jun 15, 2020 — You, like so many Americans, come from a family that is racially diverse. You've written about talking to your white mother about race. Would ...

5 tips for raising an anti-racist child - Dayton Children's Hospital​

https://www.childrensdayton.org › the-hub › raising-ant...

Jun 19, 2020 — As parents, you aim to raise our children to be good humans. That usually means ensuring your children follow the golden rule “treat others ...

How to Teach Your Kids to Be Anti-Racist - Nationwide ...​

https://www.nationwidechildrens.org › 2021/12 › teach...

Teach Your Kids to Be Anti-Racist. Dec 21, 2021 · Children begin to understand racial stereotypes · Racial prejudice can develop in the early school-age ...

Being Antiracist - National Museum of African American ...​

https://nmaahc.si.edu › learn › talking-about-race › topics

In a society that privileges white people and whiteness, racist ideas are considered normal throughout our media, culture, social systems, and institutions.

Talking to Your Kids About Racism - Bay Area Parent​

https://www.bayareaparent.com › articles › better-parenting

Sep 7, 2021 — Randi Bryant is a Bay Area diversity expert who has spoken extensively about how to have honest conversations about race, gender, sexuality, ...

How to Raise an Anti-Racist Child - WebMD​

https://www.webmd.com › Parenting › Feature Stories

Start with yourself — Here are five ways you can teach your kids to be anti-racist. Start with yourself. Before you can think about what you are teaching your kids ...

Q&A - Act to Change​

https://acttochange.org › talking-to-kids-about-racism

Children pick up on their parents' attitudes about race at an early age, so it's critical adults also commit to learning about race, racism and racial bias ...

If Babies and Toddlers Can Detect Race, Why Do So Many ...​

https://www.bu.edu › articles › if-babies-and-toddlers-can...

Nov 9, 2020 — A new study from Boston University finds a new reason parents hold off on talking about race and racism with kids: adults assume they are ...

Here's Why You Should Talk To Your Kids About Racism - An ...​

https://aninjusticemag.com › heres-why-you-should-tal...

Aug 12, 2021 — Examining your own biases will benefit your children. Children who spew out racial remarks from a young age often learn from their parents.

Explaining to My Eight-Year-Old That Yes, She Too, is Racist​

https://www.embracerace.org › Resources

Something was missing from our family conversations. We have talked with our kids about racism as something other people are guilty of perpetuating ...…

Google results "black families" hit the image button

1650922245870.jpeg

1650922263404.jpeg

1650922286496.jpeg

1650922305386.jpeg

Google "white families"

1/2 the images are not white families
1650922431020.jpeg

1650922450015.jpeg

iStock-1158481694.jpg

1650922521647.jpeg

Fuck you. Dumbass.

You know that anytime a person says anything positive about white people, these days, left-wing assholes will search for ways ways to attack that speaker as "racist." Fuck the "woke" garbage.

I don't know Trucker, and I don't care what he does. But I hope he's a person who will speak his mind. That's the only way we can get some understanding of another person.
By all means. Speak freely. Let it all go..

At about what age did you begin considering yourself "white"?

Forum List

Back