Michelle Bachman Liar? crazy? of crazy liar?

Nope , I call lairs liars.

Its your team who keeps making sure they are on the lairs list.

I called people who lied liars.

you denfended the lies and the liars.

Your opinion means nothing to me because you are a fucking liar.

Actually, you call anyone who disagrees with you or does not blindly follow your Messiah, a liar. Making you both a Liar and an Idiot.

HEY!

Is that you stalking around in my head?

See my post right below yours.

I am that voice you hear in the night.... whispering 'all liberals are liars'. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually, you call anyone who disagrees with you or does not blindly follow your Messiah, a liar. Making you both a Liar and an Idiot.

HEY!

Is that you stalking around in my head?

See my post right below yours.

I am that voice you hear in the night.... whispering 'all liberals are liars'. :lol::lol::lol:

Is that what you have been whispering?

I thought you were saying "Fall minstrals are fliers"...and I couldnt figure out exactly what you wanted me to do about it.

Next time, dont whisper.....SCREAM IT.

here's a little help for you RWW
Results 1 - 10 of about 139,000 for michele bachmann lies. (0.16 seconds)

Search ResultsFriendly Atheist by @hemantsblog » Michele Bachmann Lies About a ...May 3, 2009 ... Michele Bachmann Lies About a Founding Father, Obama, etc. ... Trying to catch Michele Bachmann (R-MN) in a lie is about as hard as finding ...
friendlyatheist.com/...
/michele-bachmann-lies-about-a-founding-father-obama-etc/ - Cached - SimilarDump
Michele Bachmann: Michele Bachmann Lies About Imams Being in ...Michele Amble's Yearbook Photos · Michele Bachmann to Speak at So-Called "Minnesota ... Media Matters on Michele Bachmann's Lie on Larry K.. ...
dumpbachmann.blogspot.com/.../michele-bahcmann-lies-about-imams-being.html - Cached - SimilarMN Progressive Project:: Star Tribune lets Michele Bachmann tell ...Mar 19, 2010 ... Michele Bachmann (R-MN) the space below their editorial to counter their well-reasoned argument with lies, fear-mongering and shameless ...
mnprogressiveproject.com/.../star-tribune-lets-michele-bachmann-tell-lies-in-oped-again - 3 hours agoMN Progressive Project:: Michele Bachmann's latest lie about ...Michele Bachmann's latest lie about health care reform. by: Bill Prendergast. Sun Mar 07, 2010 at 00:23:22 AM CST. Politifact (the Pulitizer prize winning ...
MN Progressive Project - Cached

Show more results from www.mnprogressiveproject.comVideo results for michele bachmann lies
Michele Bachmann lies about her step-sister
2 min - Nov 5, 2006
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Michele Bachmann Lies About "Hardball"
4 min 7 sec - Nov 22, 2008

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again - Democratic Underground10 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Mar 11
Bachmann was a state rep for many years and had plenty or entertaining gaffes. She rode on the light rail system with a video camera trying ...
www.democraticunderground.com/.../duboard.php?az...all... - Cached - Similar
Dan Savage On Countdown: Michele Bachmann & Glenn Beck Are Trying ...‎
Religious Right & Tea Party Turn to Michele Bachmann in Desperate ...‎
Keith Olbermann: The Daily Show Exposing Hannity's Crowd Lies ...‎
Today I attended my first Michele Bachmann rally‎

More results from democraticunderground.com »
Think Progress » Bachmann Lies About Census' American Community ...The topic is the dangerous lies of Michele Bachmann. Focus, trolls, focus! How does it make you feel inside when Michele sings her siren song of fReichwing ...
thinkprogress.org/2009/06/30/bachmann-acs-citizenship/ - Cached - SimilarBachmann fears 'politically correct re-education camps for young ...bachmann U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann says she fears the Obama ...... Leftists are not mad because Bachmann lies; liberals are mad because Bachmann speaks ...
minnesotaindependent.com/.../bachmann-reedcuation-camps - Cached - SimilarYouTube - No Lie: Michele Bachmann Hearts Joe WilsonSep 13, 2009 ... Follow Dusty Trice on Twitter:http://twitter.com/DustyTriceRep. Michele Bachmann agrees with Rep. Joe "You Lie" Wilson. No surprise.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW-qtoNcFmI]YouTube - No Lie: Michele Bachmann Hearts Joe Wilson[/ame] - CachedDaily Kos: Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies AgainJun 15, 2008 ... Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again. by Ken Avidor · Digg this! Share this on Twitter - Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann ...
Daily Kos: Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again - Cached - Similar

Search ResultsFriendly Atheist by @hemantsblog » Michele Bachmann Lies About a ...May 3, 2009 ... Michele Bachmann Lies About a Founding Father, Obama, etc. ... Trying to catch Michele Bachmann (R-MN) in a lie is about as hard as finding ...
friendlyatheist.com/...
/michele-bachmann-lies-about-a-founding-father-obama-etc/ - Cached - SimilarDump
Michele Bachmann: Michele Bachmann Lies About Imams Being in ...Michele Amble's Yearbook Photos · Michele Bachmann to Speak at So-Called "Minnesota ... Media Matters on Michele Bachmann's Lie on Larry K.. ...
dumpbachmann.blogspot.com/.../michele-bahcmann-lies-about-imams-being.html - Cached - SimilarMN Progressive Project:: Star Tribune lets Michele Bachmann tell ...Mar 19, 2010 ... Michele Bachmann (R-MN) the space below their editorial to counter their well-reasoned argument with lies, fear-mongering and shameless ...
mnprogressiveproject.com/.../star-tribune-lets-michele-bachmann-tell-lies-in-oped-again - 3 hours agoMN Progressive Project:: Michele Bachmann's latest lie about ...Michele Bachmann's latest lie about health care reform. by: Bill Prendergast. Sun Mar 07, 2010 at 00:23:22 AM CST. Politifact (the Pulitizer prize winning ...

Show more results from www.mnprogressiveproject.comVideo results for michele bachmann lies
2 min - Nov 5, 2006

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again - Democratic Underground10 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Mar 11
Bachmann was a state rep for many years and had plenty or entertaining gaffes. She rode on the light rail system with a video camera trying ...

Think Progress » Bachmann Lies About Census' American Community ...The topic is the dangerous lies of Michele Bachmann. Focus, trolls, focus! How does it make you feel inside when Michele sings her siren song of fReichwing ...
thinkprogress.org/2009/06/30/bachmann-acs-citizenship/ - Cached - SimilarBachmann fears 'politically correct re-education camps for young ...bachmann U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann says she fears the Obama ...... Leftists are not mad because Bachmann lies; liberals are mad because Bachmann speaks ...
minnesotaindependent.com/.../bachmann-reedcuation-camps - Cached - SimilarYouTube - No Lie: Michele Bachmann Hearts Joe WilsonSep 13, 2009 ... Follow Dusty Trice on Twitter:http://twitter.com/DustyTriceRep. Michele Bachmann agrees with Rep. Joe "You Lie" Wilson. No surprise.
YouTube - No Lie: Michele Bachmann Hearts Joe Wilson - CachedDaily Kos: Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies AgainJun 15, 2008 ... Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again. by Ken Avidor · Digg this! Share this on Twitter - Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann ...
I'm wondering what stopped you from opening your thread with this.

friendlyatheist.com/...

2 min - Nov 5, 2006

YouTube - No Lie: Michele Bachmann Hearts Joe Wilson - CachedDaily Kos: Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies AgainJun 15, 2008 ... Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again. by Ken Avidor · Digg this! Share this on Twitter - Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann ...

You are pathetic.
There was not one single lie said in that clip. Did you actually watch it before posting it?

Results 1 - 10 of about 131,000 for michele bachmann hannity lies. (0.11 seconds)

Search ResultsCity Brights: Yobie Benjamin : Hannity & Bachmann lie about rally ...Nov 12, 2009 ... But thank God, we have the "news media" to catch and document the patent lies that were put forth by Sean Hannity and Michele Bachman. ...

City Brights: Yobie Benjamin : Hannity & Bachmann lie about rally numbers | Hannity apologizes to Jon Stewart - CachedHannity and Bachmann Telling More Lies About ACORN and Barney ...This time from Sean Hannity and Michelle Bachmann. Andy Birkey at the Minnesota ... Hannity and Bachmann Telling More Lies About ACORN and Barney Frank ...
videocafe.crooksandliars.com/.../hannity-and-bachmann-telling-more-lies-abo - Cached -
SimilarThink Progress » Bachmann Lies About Census' American Community ...Additionally, though Bachmann repeatedly directed Hannity's listeners to her website, ...... The topic is the dangerous lies of Michele Bachmann. ...
thinkprogress.org/2009/06/30/bachmann-acs-citizenship/ - Cached - SimilarBachmann on PolitiFact's 'Lie of the year' list for Hannity quote ...Bachmann on PolitiFact's 'Lie of the year' list for Hannity quote. By Hart Van Denburg in Michele Bachmann. Thu., Dec. 10 2009 @ 7:00AM ...
blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/12/bachmann_on_pol.php - CachedNews Corpse » Sean Hannity's Lies Exposed By Jon StewartHannity's guest, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), put the crowd estimate as high as 45000. ... Pingback by Faux News Lies Again « The State of the State of WV ...
News Corpse Sean Hannity’s Lies Exposed By Jon Stewart - CachedMN Progressive Project:: Politifact busts Michele Bachmann's lie ...Feb 27, 2010 ... The rest of the interview is Bachmann and Hannity whining about how ... Politifact busts Michele Bachmann's lie about reconciliation | 0 ...
MN Progressive Project - CachedJon Stewart Catches FNC's Sean Hannity in a Big Fat Lie | PoliticususaNov 11, 2009 ... Tonight on The Daily Show, Stewart called out FNC's Sean Hannity for not only inflating the attendance number from Michele Bachmann's ...
Jon Stewart Catches FNC?s Sean Hannity in a Big Fat Lie | Politicususa - CachedHannity: Jon Stewart Was Right About Protest Footage (VIDEO)Nov 12, 2009 ... Fox News' Sean Hannity responded to Jon Stewart Wednesday evening ... The tea party protests continued last week, as Congresswoman Michele Bachmann held an ... Hannity and Bachmann lie about health care rally numbers ...
Hannity: Jon Stewart Was Right About Protest Footage (VIDEO) - CachedHannity's 9/12 file video backs up Bachmann's inflated 11/5 crowd ...Nov 11, 2009 ... Michele Bachmann appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News TV show to .... if Jane thinks Hannity a hero when he deliberately lies to his ...
minnesotaindependent.com/.../bachmann-hannity-beck-stewart-rally-912 - CachedSean Hannity of FOX News apologizes for video lies on anti-health ...sean hannity, fox news, lies, health care reform, Michele Bachmann, The Sean Hannity of FOX News. Sean Hannity of FOX News apologized for lying when showing ...
www.examiner.com/x-7150-Extreme-Wei...X-News-apologizes-for-video-lies-on-antihealt... - Cached

Go get ONE instance where I called someone a liar when they didnt lie.

Easy...

In the nealthcare post you called someone a liar who said...

"We are being taxed for 10 years for 6 years of benefits"

That was the truth and you called him/her a liar.

Any other questions?

And that was a lie just like I said.

The coverage does not end after 6 years.

You see to pretend that the downpayment on the entire progam will not be returned in less than 20 years is what this liar tried to pretend did not exsist.

I was right and that was a lie.

Easy...

Any other questions?

You see to pretend that the downpayment on the entire progam will not be returned in less than 20 years is what this liar tried to pretend did not exsist.

He did not say it would end after 10 years.

The CBO says that the bill calls for taxes over ten years and benefits for 6 of those years.

Learn to comprehend what you read.

Then maybe you will have some value in your life.

He said they would recieve only six years of coverage for ten years of payment

They are going to recieve a life time of ocoverage and the fucking thing will PAY FOR ITSELF inless than 20 years.

How is it its OK with you that this idiot pretends (lies) that the people will only recieve years of coverage?

Bullshit. Saying we're being taxed for 10 years on 6 years of a benefit is absolutely the truth. The fact that the "benefits" continue after 10 years is completely outside the first statement and therefore can't be considered as part of the statement that was made.

You can't claim that this program will pay for itself either. That's nor a fact nor a lie; it's theory one way or another and can't be judged until the 20 years have passed.

Last edited:

Easy...

Any other questions?

No, it was definitely not a lie. No one said the coverage ended after 6 years. They said that we are being taxed for 10 years for 6 years of benefits. Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean it's a lie. It means you're too stupid to understand the issue.

And..... how come you never call the Dems out on their lies? How come you never call your Messiah out on his lies? Hmmm? Why is that?

Results 1 - 10 of about 131,000 for michele bachmann hannity lies. (0.11 seconds)

Search ResultsCity Brights: Yobie Benjamin : Hannity & Bachmann lie about rally ...Nov 12, 2009 ... But thank God, we have the "news media" to catch and document the patent lies that were put forth by Sean Hannity and Michele Bachman. ...

City Brights: Yobie Benjamin : Hannity & Bachmann lie about rally numbers | Hannity apologizes to Jon Stewart - CachedHannity and Bachmann Telling More Lies About ACORN and Barney ...This time from Sean Hannity and Michelle Bachmann. Andy Birkey at the Minnesota ... Hannity and Bachmann Telling More Lies About ACORN and Barney Frank ...
videocafe.crooksandliars.com/.../hannity-and-bachmann-telling-more-lies-abo - Cached -
SimilarThink Progress » Bachmann Lies About Census' American Community ...Additionally, though Bachmann repeatedly directed Hannity's listeners to her website, ...... The topic is the dangerous lies of Michele Bachmann. ...
thinkprogress.org/2009/06/30/bachmann-acs-citizenship/ - Cached - SimilarBachmann on PolitiFact's 'Lie of the year' list for Hannity quote ...Bachmann on PolitiFact's 'Lie of the year' list for Hannity quote. By Hart Van Denburg in Michele Bachmann. Thu., Dec. 10 2009 @ 7:00AM ...
blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2009/12/bachmann_on_pol.php - CachedNews Corpse » Sean Hannity's Lies Exposed By Jon StewartHannity's guest, Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN), put the crowd estimate as high as 45000. ... Pingback by Faux News Lies Again « The State of the State of WV ...
News Corpse Sean Hannity’s Lies Exposed By Jon Stewart - CachedMN Progressive Project:: Politifact busts Michele Bachmann's lie ...Feb 27, 2010 ... The rest of the interview is Bachmann and Hannity whining about how ... Politifact busts Michele Bachmann's lie about reconciliation | 0 ...
MN Progressive Project - CachedJon Stewart Catches FNC's Sean Hannity in a Big Fat Lie | PoliticususaNov 11, 2009 ... Tonight on The Daily Show, Stewart called out FNC's Sean Hannity for not only inflating the attendance number from Michele Bachmann's ...
Jon Stewart Catches FNC?s Sean Hannity in a Big Fat Lie | Politicususa - CachedHannity: Jon Stewart Was Right About Protest Footage (VIDEO)Nov 12, 2009 ... Fox News' Sean Hannity responded to Jon Stewart Wednesday evening ... The tea party protests continued last week, as Congresswoman Michele Bachmann held an ... Hannity and Bachmann lie about health care rally numbers ...
Hannity: Jon Stewart Was Right About Protest Footage (VIDEO) - CachedHannity's 9/12 file video backs up Bachmann's inflated 11/5 crowd ...Nov 11, 2009 ... Michele Bachmann appeared on Sean Hannity's Fox News TV show to .... if Jane thinks Hannity a hero when he deliberately lies to his ...
minnesotaindependent.com/.../bachmann-hannity-beck-stewart-rally-912 - CachedSean Hannity of FOX News apologizes for video lies on anti-health ...sean hannity, fox news, lies, health care reform, Michele Bachmann, The Sean Hannity of FOX News. Sean Hannity of FOX News apologized for lying when showing ...
www.examiner.com/x-7150-Extreme-Wei...X-News-apologizes-for-video-lies-on-antihealt... - Cached

I did not know him.
I did know of him, but only as a man around town.
I knew him as we worked on boards together
I knew him well but I thought he was rehabilitated

I did not know he had such radical views after 20 years fo sitting in his pews and having him as my mentor

All bills will be on line for 5 days before I sign them

I will have C-SPAN televise every debate on healthcare

I will no longer allow back room deals

I will read each and every bill and cut out anything that is excess spending
I did not know of the AIG bonuses that I signed into law becuase I did not read thebill before signing it

Shall I continue?

Oh yeah,,,and he is your President.

Forum List

Back