Michelle Bachman Liar? crazy? of crazy liar?

Easy...

In the nealthcare post you called someone a liar who said...

"We are being taxed for 10 years for 6 years of benefits"

That was the truth and you called him/her a liar.

Any other questions?

And that was a lie just like I said.

The coverage does not end after 6 years.

You see to pretend that the downpayment on the entire progam will not be returned in less than 20 years is what this liar tried to pretend did not exsist.

I was right and that was a lie.

No, it was definitely not a lie. No one said the coverage ended after 6 years. They said that we are being taxed for 10 years for 6 years of benefits.where in the bill does it say the downpayment is only for the six years this liar mentioned? Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean it's a lie. It means you're too stupid to understand the issue.

And..... how come you never call the Dems out on their lies? How come you never call your Messiah out on his lies? Hmmm? Why is that?

The down payment is the down payment for the entire life of the bill and not just for the first 6 years of coverage. To claim it was only for the first 6 years is a lie.

Easy...

In the nealthcare post you called someone a liar who said...

"We are being taxed for 10 years for 6 years of benefits"

That was the truth and you called him/her a liar.

Any other questions?

You see to pretend that the downpayment on the entire progam will not be returned in less than 20 years is what this liar tried to pretend did not exsist.

No, it was definitely not a lie. No one said the coverage ended after 6 years. They said that we are being taxed for 10 years for 6 years of benefits. Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean it's a lie. It means you're too stupid to understand the issue.

And..... how come you never call the Dems out on their lies? How come you never call your Messiah out on his lies? Hmmm? Why is that?

Jeez....we may as well be sitting in the same room together.

I did not know him.
I did know of him, but only as a man around town.
I knew him as we worked on boards together
I knew him well but I thought he was rehabilitated

I did not know he had such radical views after 20 years fo sitting in his pews and having him as my mentor

All bills will be on line for 5 days before I sign them

I will have C-SPAN televise every debate on healthcare

I will no longer allow back room deals

I will read each and every bill and cut out anything that is excess spending
I did not know of the AIG bonuses that I signed into law becuase I did not read thebill before signing it

Shall I continue?

Oh yeah,,,and he is your President.
Shut up you liar. All you do is lie. Why can't you stop lying? Are you addicting to lying?

:cool:

No, it was definitely not a lie. No one said the coverage ended after 6 years. They said that we are being taxed for 10 years for 6 years of benefits.where in the bill does it say the downpayment is only for the six years this liar mentioned? Just because you don't get it, doesn't mean it's a lie. It means you're too stupid to understand the issue.

The down payment is the down payment for the entire life of the bill and not just for the first 6 years of coverage. To claim it was only for the first 6 years is a lie.

You are so out of touch, it concerns me that you are allowed to live on your own.

The CBO analysis is based on revenue to expenses for a period of time.

They broke it upo into two 10 year spans.

You know something? I am done with this crap with you.

I suggest you take a nap or something....you scare me.

I did not know him.
I did know of him, but only as a man around town.
I knew him as we worked on boards together
I knew him well but I thought he was rehabilitated

I did not know he had such radical views after 20 years fo sitting in his pews and having him as my mentor

All bills will be on line for 5 days before I sign them

I will have C-SPAN televise every debate on healthcare

I will no longer allow back room deals

I will read each and every bill and cut out anything that is excess spending
I did not know of the AIG bonuses that I signed into law becuase I did not read thebill before signing it

Shall I continue?

Oh yeah,,,and he is your President.
Shut up you liar. All you do is lie. Why can't you stop lying? Are you addicting to lying?

:cool:

Yeah...its a problem that started the day I realized I was a conservative.

Let me make it clear to even you.

When you put a downpayment on a house its not just for the first years of the loan but will be for the entire time you own the home.

here's a little help for you RWW
Results 1 - 10 of about 139,000 for michele bachmann lies. (0.16 seconds)

Search ResultsFriendly Atheist by @hemantsblog » Michele Bachmann Lies About a ...May 3, 2009 ... Michele Bachmann Lies About a Founding Father, Obama, etc. ... Trying to catch Michele Bachmann (R-MN) in a lie is about as hard as finding ...
friendlyatheist.com/...
/michele-bachmann-lies-about-a-founding-father-obama-etc/ - Cached - SimilarDump
Michele Bachmann: Michele Bachmann Lies About Imams Being in ...Michele Amble's Yearbook Photos · Michele Bachmann to Speak at So-Called "Minnesota ... Media Matters on Michele Bachmann's Lie on Larry K.. ...
dumpbachmann.blogspot.com/.../michele-bahcmann-lies-about-imams-being.html - Cached - SimilarMN Progressive Project:: Star Tribune lets Michele Bachmann tell ...Mar 19, 2010 ... Michele Bachmann (R-MN) the space below their editorial to counter their well-reasoned argument with lies, fear-mongering and shameless ...
mnprogressiveproject.com/.../star-tribune-lets-michele-bachmann-tell-lies-in-oped-again - 3 hours agoMN Progressive Project:: Michele Bachmann's latest lie about ...Michele Bachmann's latest lie about health care reform. by: Bill Prendergast. Sun Mar 07, 2010 at 00:23:22 AM CST. Politifact (the Pulitizer prize winning ...
MN Progressive Project - Cached

Show more results from www.mnprogressiveproject.comVideo results for michele bachmann lies
Michele Bachmann lies about her step-sister
2 min - Nov 5, 2006
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Michele Bachmann Lies About "Hardball"
4 min 7 sec - Nov 22, 2008
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again - Democratic Underground10 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Mar 11
Bachmann was a state rep for many years and had plenty or entertaining gaffes. She rode on the light rail system with a video camera trying ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/www.democraticunderground.com/.../duboard.php?az...all... - Cached - Similar
Dan Savage On Countdown: Michele Bachmann & Glenn Beck Are Trying ...‎
Religious Right & Tea Party Turn to Michele Bachmann in Desperate ...‎
Keith Olbermann: The Daily Show Exposing Hannity's Crowd Lies ...‎
Today I attended my first Michele Bachmann rally‎

More results from democraticunderground.com »
Think Progress » Bachmann Lies About Census' American Community ...The topic is the dangerous lies of Michele Bachmann. Focus, trolls, focus! How does it make you feel inside when Michele sings her siren song of fReichwing ...
thinkprogress.org/2009/06/30/bachmann-acs-citizenship/ - Cached - SimilarBachmann fears 'politically correct re-education camps for young ...bachmann U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann says she fears the Obama ...... Leftists are not mad because Bachmann lies; liberals are mad because Bachmann speaks ...
minnesotaindependent.com/.../bachmann-reedcuation-camps - Cached - SimilarYouTube - No Lie: Michele Bachmann Hearts Joe WilsonSep 13, 2009 ... Follow Dusty Trice on Twitter:http://twitter.com/DustyTriceRep. Michele Bachmann agrees with Rep. Joe "You Lie" Wilson. No surprise.
YouTube - No Lie: Michele Bachmann Hearts Joe Wilson - CachedDaily Kos: Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies AgainJun 15, 2008 ... Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again. by Ken Avidor · Digg this! Share this on Twitter - Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann ...
Daily Kos: Video: Congresswoman Michele Bachmann Lies Again - Cached - Similar

This is so typical of a blithering liberal idiot.....just post a whole bunch of liberal links and twitters that attack the right....and this is supposed to PROVE something....

Liberals think they can win their stupid arguments by using "snowjobs".....but the real truth is most people just don't have the time or inclination to wade through their "snow"....

Tell you what.....since you are new here.....you wade through your own garbage and pick out what you consider THE ONE WORST LIE she ever said.....post it and your explaination of why it is a lie....and then we will debate you on it.....that is, if you are up for a RATIONAL discussion....

Last edited:
Of course I scare you ,I dont allow you to keep believing lies.

no, you're scary because you fly straight in the face of the truth, proclaiming your own lies are the truth, and reality for the rest of us is skewed because we don't accept your own alternate reality.

In most people, that's known as schizophrenia.

Of course I scare you ,I dont allow you to keep believing lies.

no, you're scary because you fly straight in the face of the truth, proclaiming your own lies are the truth, and reality for the rest of us is skewed because we don't accept your own alternate reality.

In most people, that's known as schizophrenia.

So allie does your house downpayment only apply to the cost of the house for the first 6 years?

Forum List

Back