Michele Bachmann "attacked" by 'Mob' in California!

I prefer the gay "mobs". Right wing mobs threaten, carry guns and insist they speak for "Gawd".

I bet Gawd likes the gays better. Why else did he give them so much talent?
You are such a hypocrit. So your far left union people are so peaceful huh!!! Why not look at Longshoreman in OR and see how peaceful they are!!

Why ofcourse, the long shoreman union represents all liberals.

But she's not owning that. She's saying her son got 'hurt so bad' that he 'retaliated' by turning gay.

That shit does not fly.

If it did, I'd look like a pinball. "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" etc, ad nauseum.

This is where I am saying, have mercy. Many don't understand other worlds like we do. They'll learn as they go.

But if we attack them, we are not advancing any point are we now? I know for me from rock and roll and drama and everything I have ever been involved in, it takes a little bit of time.

It takes some time. And I am as straight as straight can be. I'm the scariest female version to Ted Nugent who can do black powder and bow. And still sob to K.D Lang.

Oh and I am cute!!!! Hehehehehe. Just for fun I had to throw that in.

But I know when I've told other Christians, that you can hate the sin but not the sinner (don't nuke me on this I am still trying to get a grip on it) that it's the key. And we'll figure it out from there.

Well let's do flaming then. I love flamers. And yes I'm a christian conservative that has rocked with some of the best people on the planet aka faggots. Think High School Confidential. And you can't get anymore gay than that. I thought and I still think she is wonderous.

I don't get it. I don't know how to reconcile everything I've read in the Book and knowing just some of the best people ever.

What I'd like you guys to do though, is stop hating the likes of me while I'm trying to figure out my end of the bargain.

Have mercy. We're trying to figure it out too.
Not only have I not flamed you, tinydancer, I have pos repped you, so I'm not getting where you are coming from.

Oh not you personally. Oh never never. I thought I was doing that Shakesperean thing where I was speaking to the planet and failed obviously big time.

I don't get it. I don't get it at all. I have known so many wonderful gays in my life and I am on the other hand and they love me back a Cabelas chick. I try to be a good christian but I am told this is a sin.

One day Christ and I have to have a chat, because I know so many great gay people I don't know what to do except keep loving them because they are so awesome.
Christ already had that chat with his believers, the apostles. He told them "wash each others' feet." A believer is one who believes Jesus to be the Christ. Some say they are believers, but for some reason, they do not apply that teaching to gay believers, plus to make matters yet worse, they and yet others gloss over and ignore or forget the old testament stories about the armies of worthy eunuchs. :rolleyes:

It's just that simple.

Last edited:
I prefer the gay "mobs". Right wing mobs threaten, carry guns and insist they speak for "Gawd".

I bet Gawd likes the gays better. Why else did he give them so much talent?

Can you post a credible link showing the tea party as a threat? No you cannot, unless it is a left wing manufactured setup. And of course we carry guns, it's our constitutional right to do so. And yes, we also believe in god, and we respect other peoples wishes to not believe in god. It's what real Americans call tolerance.
Anyone ever notice the loudest voices of tolerance come from the most intolerant people?....Liberals.

There is an official video for it. Much better quality.

OFFICIAL VIDEO You Can't Pray Away The Gay Flash Mob - The Courage Campaign - YouTube

I wish America would take a queue from people like this.
Wow, interesting group of sexually deviant perverts, who CHOOSE to be sexually deviant perverts.

why yes, it's called freedom
True that.....God will sort the perv's out!.....Just the same as he/she does with the Chesters, rapists, sheep fuckers, etc.

But she's not owning that. She's saying her son got 'hurt so bad' that he 'retaliated' by turning gay.

That shit does not fly.

If it did, I'd look like a pinball. "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" "I'm straight!" "I'm gay!" etc, ad nauseum.

Take down the walls and try to hear her.

She is desperately reaching out. She doesn't understand. I'm as hetero as hetero can get. But I love my friends to death for all the years I've been in the music business.

But people of a certain age, they don't get it. And we must be merciful to them, lololol.

You ever watched Steel Magnolias? Track Lighting?

Then you get it.

People of a certain age? I'm probably older than she is.

Wow, interesting group of sexually deviant perverts, who CHOOSE to be sexually deviant perverts.

True that.....God will sort the perv's out!.....Just the same as he/she does with the Chesters, rapists, sheep fuckers, etc.

Didnt they use to say that about interacial couples as well? I wonder what Palin's opinion on that is....

Old school racists, homophobes, assholes, republicans etc are dying off thank God. :doubt:

Chesters???

C'mon, give those guys a break! After all....

funny-tattoo-pictures-cheesy.jpg

Didnt they use to say that about interacial couples as well? I wonder what Palin's opinion on that is....

Old school racists, homophobes, assholes, republicans etc are dying off thank God. :doubt:

Democrats will be dying off too.....how long do you think they can keep up their charade of "we are for minorities and are here to help.....just dont move into my neighborhood"......

Forum List

Back