Michael Moore on Trump

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Just thought I'd leave this here for you to think about

Screenshot_20201003-163512_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
A typically vile, classless Michael Moore comment. When people say they don't like obese, snarky, asshole
leftists they are invariably thinking of Michael Moore.
Hes exactly the same as all but a few of the leftist posters here which is why we need to crush them in November so they finally get the message that America rejects their hateful idiotology.

Moore is a fat useless asshole

Don't worry, Sassy, the universe has a sense of humor. Wouldn't it be funny now if Moore got sick with the virus next week?

It would serve him right.

Kinda like calling 200,000 dead from the virus nobodies, then getting it, huh.

John, I never would have guessed you can use an iron to get the wrinkles out of your face! Did your mommy show you that trick?

Never mind, first I'd like you to just show me where Trump ever called the 200,000 dead from Covid, "nobodies."

I'll wait while you pull the video. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

Find it yet?

Oh, never mind, John, I realize that when you have marinated cabbage for a brain, it helps to live in a world of convoluted stories told you that you then willfully believe and take for granted as true, then try to pass onto others as facts.

Pass the black pepper.

Moore is a fat useless asshole

Don't worry, Sassy, the universe has a sense of humor. Wouldn't it be funny now if Moore got sick with the virus next week?

It would serve him right.

Kinda like calling 200,000 dead from the virus nobodies, then getting it, huh.

John, I never would have guessed you can use an iron to get the wrinkles out of your face! Did your mommy show you that trick?

Never mind, first I'd like you to just show me where Trump ever called the 200,000 dead from Covid, "nobodies."

I'll wait while you pull the video. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

Find it yet?

Oh, never mind, John, I realize that when you have marinated cabbage for a brain, it helps to live in a world of convoluted stories told you that you then willfully believe and take for granted as true, then try to pass onto others as facts.

Pass the black pepper.
Where did I mention Trump in my post? I am glad you thought it was Trump though....because now that you mention it....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back